Author Topic: Grand Line Battle Tournament | 1v1  (Read 44985 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Grand Line Battle Tournament | 1v1
« Reply #390 on: February 03, 2020, 09:11:50 pm »
anyone wanna play on a minecraft faction server its way more epic then this shit hahaha
pieter using creative mode AGAIN?

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #391 on: February 03, 2020, 09:30:00 pm »
I mean that was the most tense match I've played since I joined a regiment, in November 2014. I disagree with some decisions taken by the admins but now the match is done.
Well played to my teammates and to the 15th, I wish you best of luck for the final!
Now it's time to us to become arty gods Vegi.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #392 on: February 03, 2020, 09:51:50 pm »
vegi u are literally a spastic mate. captain of BE because no one wants to be, if I remember rite you thought that u were a top 5 team last year which was the most retarded thing I have heard.
Please mate, if we are gonna talk about people asking to join things and getting turned down, I still have the screenshots of u asking to join kami saying that u think you would be a starting player and then all the fucking groupchat trash talking and saying no. Congrats for being able to get to the semis 92nd, even if ur team was full of invites.
Final little bit, u said the 15thyr was full of invites but really they weren't, while u had people like barro on ur roster who has never played for the 92nd or golden who is in an nco in the 18th lol.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #393 on: February 03, 2020, 09:54:55 pm »
vegi u are literally a spastic mate. captain of BE because no one wants to be, if I remember rite you thought that u were a top 5 team last year which was the most retarded thing I have heard.
Please mate, if we are gonna talk about people asking to join things and getting turned down, I still have the screenshots of u asking to join kami saying that u think you would be a starting player and then all the fucking groupchat trash talking and saying no. Congrats for being able to get to the semis 92nd, even if ur team was full of invites.
Final little bit, u said the 15thyr was full of invites but really they weren't, while u had people like barro on ur roster who has never played for the 92nd or golden who is in an nco in the 18th lol.
Calm down mate, match has been fought :) once again congrats to the 15th good luck in the finals

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 03, 2020, 10:06:28 pm »
Bit harsh.
There's also no need to defend us smylie we're perfectly capable of that ourselves...
Gg to 92nd, let's all hold hands and watch the sunset together.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #395 on: February 03, 2020, 10:08:41 pm »
Bit harsh.
There's also no need to defend us smylie we're perfectly capable of that ourselves...
^ no homo tho.

Unless....

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #396 on: February 03, 2020, 10:27:17 pm »
GGs to everyone involved.

Whether you were happy with the result or unhappy, there's one thing we can all agree on: My picture is the cutest one on both FSE and Steam.

P.S Gi apologies for causing your ping to spike. You told me to send the 13TB of lolis to you as soon as possible, I did warn you that your ping would skyrocket but it went higher than expected. Btw the next 13TB are available for you, so when suits for me to transfer?

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #397 on: February 03, 2020, 10:54:57 pm »
GGs to everyone involved.

Whether you were happy with the result or unhappy, there's one thing we can all agree on: My picture is the cutest one on both FSE and Steam.

P.S Gi apologies for causing your ping to spike. You told me to send the 13TB of lolis to you as soon as possible, I did warn you that your ping would skyrocket but it went higher than expected. Btw the next 13TB are available for you, so when suits for me to transfer?
Like it

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #398 on: February 03, 2020, 10:55:30 pm »

This is so 2010´s stuff

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 03, 2020, 10:57:09 pm »
Bit harsh.
Not defending u guys just wanted to chat shit about vegi

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #400 on: February 03, 2020, 11:00:25 pm »
Bit harsh.
Not defending u guys just wanted to chat shit about vegi
pls no
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #401 on: February 04, 2020, 12:41:06 am »
anyone wanna play on a minecraft faction server its way more epic then this shit hahaha

Nah man I am just playing and building on the server.
need some more people to form factions and fight against us because now its EU vs NA and those time zones dont meet xd.

Also trash talking is fine Smylie but atleast try to be semi relevant in this community, ur just a big no name in the end eksdeee.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #402 on: February 04, 2020, 12:44:29 am »

need some more people to form factions and fight against us because now its EU vs NA and those time zones dont meet xd.

Also trash talking is fine Smylie but atleast try to be semi relevant in this community, ur just a big no name in the end eksdeee.
Ight Pieter Imma need you to calm down chief bullying is not okay!

Offline AggofanCZ

• Second Lieutenant
  • 56e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne CZ/SK
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 04, 2020, 01:22:59 am »
𝙒𝙝𝙤: 56e VS 45thN
𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙧: Any
𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚: 9.2. at 20:00GMT (21:00 CET)
𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 Fr | 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ...
𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙚: Needed

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 04, 2020, 08:15:28 am »

Oops sorry mr dead since 2018, how tf would u know? I’m not influential but I’m pretty sure most people know of me or know me in comp NW atm. What you are doing here is acting like you know everything even tho u haven’t been playing NW actively for like 2 years.