Author Topic: NWWC 2023 | Updates & Announcements  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
NWWC 2023 | Updates & Announcements
« on: April 03, 2023, 01:52:39 am »

Here you can find all the important updates and announcements from the NWWC 2023 administration.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2023, 01:00:46 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: NWWC 2023 | Updates & Announcements
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 07:20:36 pm »
We have made some changes in the rules for this year:

"5.1 | Matches will be first to 15 rounds, if a match gets to 14-14 then the first team with a two rounds gap wins the match."

I explain, if a match arrives at 14-14 a team must arrive at 14-16 to win the match, if there is a 15-15 then it would be 15-17 and so on for 16-16 etc..., as long as there is not a two round gap from one of the teams the match continue, this system is designed to minimize a victory by RNG*

RNG = Randomness, variability, or luck.

"5.5 | Teams must arrive to their matches on time. If a team is more than 15 minutes late without a minimum of 5 members on the server, the opposing team will be given a default win. (the organizers reserve the right to judge whether a match should be defaulted or not depending on the importance of the match in this particular case)"

The organizers will have the right to accept a default or not even if sometimes it is in the agreement of the rules according to the importance of the match (i.e a final will maybe not be able to be defaulted even if one of the teams is late), of course in exchange of that the organizers will also reserve the right to put heavy penalties to the latecomers.

"5.6 | Someone in the match must provide a recording of the entire game when a referee cannot be appointed to a match."
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 07:36:44 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 10:00:37 pm »
We will have to change the date by a few days, matchweek 1 will start on the 17th May (thread will be posted soon), we have had some delays and to make sure everything is setup properly for the matchweek we are obliged to delay a bit, sorry for that.

Here are the brackets:

https://challonge.com/fr/iww0hedw/bracket
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 11:46:42 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 09:53:56 am »
We have added Russia, the bracket is changed accordingly, matchweek 1 thread will be updated later today

« Last Edit: May 15, 2023, 10:10:24 am by Zeyden 狼 »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 04:10:54 pm »
NWWC is looking for some streamer(s) for the final & bronze match. Hit me up on steam if you're willing to do that!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.