Author Topic: 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix" [Not Recruiting] [on Ice]  (Read 410296 times)

Offline Daniel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Daniel
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix" [Recruiting][EU Only]
« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2012, 10:58:42 pm »

See you are still moving those goalposts, it's about a mile now I think that's long enough.

If the 59th was doing so well why did it disband?

If you go a few pages back it will tell you, but ill reply here, the 59th disbanded because I had lost pretty much all interest with regiments and running the 59th, I would much rather spend my time playing games that I enjoy much more, which is why I have barely played NW since the 59th disbanded and is the same reason why I have no joined a regiment yet, I want to take a break from regiments, I have only played 2 Linebattles since the 59th disbanded and I played them because I enjoy the people I am around when I played them, I didnt play the LB for the LB I played them for the people I was with.

Offline Svensson

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 18, 2012, 10:58:55 pm »
So does having a long life-span regiment give you any kind of internet-scholarship status?

Offline Kamov

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Andrew_Rutherford
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #287 on: December 18, 2012, 10:59:16 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Keep moving those goalposts. You only disbanded the 59th to save face that it failed. You can say you tried but that's it. I'm having fun in the this regiment and you are still getting too personal.

What do you mean by goal posts?

Once again, speaking of something which you are not educated in, speak to any of the old 59th members and ask them if it was failing...

So what shall we call Biggun?

No offense mate - Biggun!  ;)

Biggun is a person, with free will, unlike most of the 92nd, where all they know of me is what Donald has called me after I was kicked.
[close]

See you are still moving those goalposts, it's about a mile now I think that's long enough.

Sounds like someone needs to go back to his little hole. There are many reasons why a regiment can disband other than it was "failing" but then again, I wouldn't expect a member of the 92nd to say any different. No offense to 92nd in general but there was a rivalry and always will be.
[close]
Getting personal here eh? As I said, saving face.

Or is it a "LOL CBA running reg"

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
« Reply #288 on: December 18, 2012, 10:59:26 pm »
This argument's got boring. So, y'know, stop. Now.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline englishdevil

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Gordon Highlanders
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpt_George_Gordon
« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2012, 11:00:34 pm »
So, whens the work on the bottomless pit gonna start?

Offline Maia

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 18, 2012, 11:00:58 pm »
So does having a long life-span regiment give you any kind of internet-scholarship status?

It also removes all your real life friends.

*cough*

Offline Biggun034

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Biggun
« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2012, 11:01:12 pm »
Spoiler
Keep moving those goalposts. You only disbanded the 59th to save face that it failed. You can say you tried but that's it. I'm having fun in the this regiment and you are still getting too personal.

Once again, speaking of something which you are not educated in, speak to any of the old 59th members and ask them if it was failing...

Biggun is a person, with free will, unlike most of the 92nd, where all they know of me is what Donald has called me after I was kicked.
[close]

Sounds like someone needs to go back to his little hole. There are many reasons why a regiment can disband other than it was "failing" but then again, I wouldn't expect a member of the 92nd to say any different. No offense to 92nd in general but there was a rivalry and always will be.

The difference between you and us is that we are still around after two years not as some other people who actually tried to harm us and fell apart after three lousy months

What is the point of running a regiment if a lot of the members lose interest?
Tried to do harm bitch please don't be so dramatic, seems you've been firmly whipped so we departed Hadhod.....
Biggun
- Napoleonic Wars Official Pioneer - Napoleonic Wars Beta Follower - The Veiled Stars Supporter - Benelux Language Board Viewer -  Regimental Leaders Steamgroup Visitor - Not a donator -

Finds it funny how people show with their signature how jealous they are!  Some people...  Proudly the first person to get muted on the fourms, A true freedom fighter!

Offline bigvhd

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 18, 2012, 11:02:29 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

The difference between you and us is that we are still around after two years not as some other people who actually tried to harm us and fell apart after three lousy months

Excuse me, but I was never a member of the 59th. I'm speaking as a 3rd party who feels that the 92nd lads who dispute everything need to pull their heads out their asses.

Edit: Muting valid arguments is not a way to settle them, especially if you don't mute both parties.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:04:37 pm by bigvhd »

Offline Ariel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 18, 2012, 11:02:42 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

At least our Colonel/Leader doesnt want to rage quit the regiment every 2 weeks.

Offline Vincenzo

• Flying Squirrel Dev
  • FSE Developer
  • Dutchman living in Allenstein, Ostpreußen.
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: FSE_Vincenzo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #294 on: December 18, 2012, 11:02:49 pm »
Argument ends now, two people already have a 7 day mute.

Offline Maia

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 18, 2012, 11:03:06 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

At least our Colonel/Leader doesnt want to rage quit the regiment every 2 weeks.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Offline Kamov

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Andrew_Rutherford
« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2012, 11:04:25 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]

[close]

See? Personal. At least I know donald has a secret admirer now.

Also We better have an LB sometime 84e

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 18, 2012, 11:04:35 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0xHMM-VhDg[/youtube]

I had to.

Offline Harry

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 18, 2012, 11:09:29 pm »
Good read, thanks all.

Offline Vikestad

• Sergeant Major
  • "84e sheriff, white knight of truth and justice"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vikestad
« Reply #299 on: December 18, 2012, 11:10:25 pm »
Yes guys! The last one we had was good. Wish it didn't end in a draw though :)
84e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne