Author Topic: 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix" [Not Recruiting] [on Ice]  (Read 410266 times)

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
  • 84e. Est. 2010. Official Non-Regiment Hopper.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Friedrich
  • Side: Union
Re: 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix" [Recruiting][EU Only]
« Reply #225 on: December 18, 2012, 10:10:09 pm »
Whos a troll here? im not the one making little jokes in personal messages or in German am I? nor am I the one that went onto another regiment thread as it disbanded and openly scolded it for false facts, then when Aldemar was replied to he lost the stones to answer back.

"Dont annoy us on our thread" but we will do it to who we want when we want.
God damit, why is everyone making drama here now? Sorry Daniel, you misunderstood it. Vampyr was talking about the german Peninsular Campaign. Really, is this a kindergarden now? SHUT UP EVERYONE!
Fresse alle!

Offline Daniel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Daniel
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #226 on: December 18, 2012, 10:11:10 pm »
:D we didnt talked about you or your minions, we where talking about the Campaign battle tomarrow. But anyways, its ok, keep flaming, i understand that you are pissed about failing beeing a regiment leader.

Spoiler
[youtube]gUeeIjyI7QQ[/youtube]
[close]

My regiment was doing fine at the end actually, we were getting 30+ attendance some events and we had some of the best players in the community inside of it, we also beat the 84e back when we could only bring like 15 guys at an event and back before we got most of our best players, If I wanted to continue running It I would of, but it did not appeal to me anymore.

Offline Chequered

• Volunteer
  • 84e Regiment officer.
    • View Profile
    • Game Servers
  • Nick: 84e_Sgt_Chequered
« Reply #227 on: December 18, 2012, 10:12:56 pm »
In a completely different matter, the world is going to end in 3 days.
84e Regiment d'Infanterie de ligne JOIN US, Click the Banner!

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 18, 2012, 10:13:31 pm »
:D we didnt talked about you or your minions, we where talking about the Campaign battle tomarrow. But anyways, its ok, keep flaming, i understand that you are pissed about failing beeing a regiment leader.

Spoiler
[close]

My regiment was doing fine at the end actually, we were getting 30+ attendance some events and we had some of the best players in the community inside of it, we also beat the 84e back when we could only bring like 15 guys at an event and back before we got most of our best players, If I wanted to continue running It I would of, but it did not appeal to me anymore.

Shame that can't happen anymore.  :(

Anyway, how'r you 84e lads doing? Preparing for Christmas I may hope?!  ;D

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 18, 2012, 10:14:53 pm »
In a completely different matter, the world is going to end in 3 days.

Offline Kamov

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Pte_Andrew_Rutherford
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #230 on: December 18, 2012, 10:15:39 pm »
Spoiler

A new one for you
Credit to Friedrich for showing it to me, back a few pages
[close]

Hey there guys.

Offline Chequered

• Volunteer
  • 84e Regiment officer.
    • View Profile
    • Game Servers
  • Nick: 84e_Sgt_Chequered
« Reply #231 on: December 18, 2012, 10:17:45 pm »
84e Regiment d'Infanterie de ligne JOIN US, Click the Banner!

Offline Vikestad

• Sergeant Major
  • "84e sheriff, white knight of truth and justice"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vikestad
« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2012, 10:17:50 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

We were 1 1 in lbs as far as I remember. You really want to make it to a regiment penis thing? I mean I was leading that lb, lost 6-4 but only one or two of those rounds did you guys really outplay us. Every round you went to that ditch with us being caught in the open with little or no cover to be had. And the last two rounds you went to the mountain. Good shit, right? Your legacy is no legacy at all. As I said, get on your bike, kid.
84e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2012, 10:19:04 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

We were 1 1 in lbs as far as I remember. You really want to make it to a regiment penis thing? I mean I was leading that lb, lost 6-4 but only one or two of those rounds did you guys really outplay us. Every round you went to that ditch with us being caught in the open with little or no cover to be had. And the last two rounds you went to the mountain. Good shit, right? Your legacy is no legacy at all. As I said, get on your bike, kid.
Mates, meet on the battle server and solve your problems there like men (without rl)!  :)

Offline Daniel

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Daniel
« Reply #234 on: December 18, 2012, 10:20:15 pm »

Our lb score was 1-1 Correct, did I state anything different? I was just pointing out if my regiment was a fail then he lost to a fail regiment and excuse mean nothing to me.

Whether the 59th won or lost, it makes no difference to me, why? because the 59th is dead, I couldn't give two shits if we beat every regiment because its dead now.

And you call me a kid? whos the kid here is it me? or the fully grown adult that attaches his identity to a group of people he knows over the internet?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 10:23:05 pm by Daniel »

Offline Vikestad

• Sergeant Major
  • "84e sheriff, white knight of truth and justice"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vikestad
« Reply #235 on: December 18, 2012, 10:22:33 pm »

Our lb score was 1-1 Correct, did I state anything different? I was just pointing out if my regiment was a fail then he lost to a fail regiment and excuse mean nothing to me.

Whether the 59th won or lost, it makes no difference to me, why? because the 59th is dead, I couldn't give two shits if we beat every regiment because its dead now.

Obviously you give two shits..
84e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Offline Friedrich

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 18, 2012, 10:23:08 pm »

Offline CHARLES111MAC

• Second Lieutenant
  • The fighting Pug !!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Charles_MacDonald
« Reply #237 on: December 18, 2012, 10:24:21 pm »
I think a fight may be starting please continue in pm :)

“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes”  Adolf Hitler

Offline Maia

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 18, 2012, 10:24:57 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BblV6AQsd2s[/youtube]

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh