Author Topic: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee  (Read 301732 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee
« Reply #1020 on: August 09, 2018, 02:05:43 am »
both literal btec Tiger's  ;D ;D
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1021 on: August 09, 2018, 10:40:57 am »
LMAO did everyone play without hands or why's hypno ogren
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1022 on: August 09, 2018, 10:44:51 am »
Not many kiddos showed up so ez win for the main buttery man.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1023 on: August 09, 2018, 10:47:59 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: August 09, 2018, 10:57:31 am »
have you been in the reg for 3 and a half weeks Kevin? No? Get rick-rolled kid.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #1025 on: August 09, 2018, 11:43:56 am »
The absolute state of the gren company
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 09, 2018, 11:47:16 am »
The absolute state of the gren company
Gren company? You were here for almost a year and don't know there is no 'gren company' and it's all one company. Smh.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #1027 on: August 09, 2018, 12:06:25 pm »
Wasnt there to get this shitty rank

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 09, 2018, 12:28:44 pm »
England > Germany so Hypno > Tigere.

yecgga

« Reply #1029 on: August 09, 2018, 01:01:25 pm »
turkey>england+france+germany+russia combined

Offline Frickingpac

• First Lieutenant
  • Check yo Self
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sevici Goblin
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1030 on: August 09, 2018, 01:07:23 pm »
turkey>england+france+germany+russia combined
+1

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1031 on: August 09, 2018, 02:30:45 pm »
the netherlands>turkey>england+france+germany+russia combined
completely agree

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 09, 2018, 02:31:28 pm »
Should have done it on the weekend

Once again the wannabe youtuber messes up
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 09, 2018, 02:43:15 pm »
If you weren't a fat nerd Sleek you'd know most of the K-KA go out at weekends!

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 09, 2018, 02:58:55 pm »
As if the kka isn't a bunch of jamokes with social anxiety disorders which is why they don't leave the house

Doesn't even know his own regiment u hate to see it...

Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow