Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 159076 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #795 on: September 17, 2019, 08:47:31 pm »
I would also nominate whoever in the USMC that did the trainings for noobs
This is a joke right

Wasn’t that you winters? Or was that Bakon or Alpha? I remember JDF did trainings.
Nearly all of the NCOs and COs tried and failed miserably. Most of the recruits just never made it far. For the few that did, they were almost exclusively comprised of guys that actually bothered to practice outside of the mandatory trainings.

I remember a quite afternoon during the Christmas season of 2015 following a mass 30-40 recruitment spree in the span of two weeks, where we were encouraged to actively train them in melee. It didn't matter how long or tenuous it was, the majority of the recruits couldn't grasp the basics. Whether it be Edd or Leroy, our experience simply meant nothing in the face of those who were unwilling to actively turn up and learn.

Bakon mostly did formations, Alpha was on BotSurvival with Haca and Hampton, and JDF almost never attended a Sunday event.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #796 on: September 17, 2019, 09:05:32 pm »
old players are cool and all but they still suck

that's why i retired maple 3 times

evolve or get 7-0'd

hence why i am the father of the stun kick meta

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #797 on: September 17, 2019, 09:22:39 pm »
I would also nominate whoever in the USMC that did the trainings for noobs
This is a joke right

It looks like influential is going to win so i need suggestions pls i only started in 2014

It will consist of everything from melee-community influence.
(Ex: Jackie-Karth (who i already reserved a spot for this list))

I have a pretty good idea for my Rivalry list already.

Bean was pretty influential. Maybe some tournament runners and people that made lists. Like Coconut maybe. Label and Pedro with the groupfighting servers maybe. Whoever it was that turned the meta into playing like a turtle with stuns and kicks. Tired should be up there too

I wasn’t influential in the competitive scene at all, maybe other than helping set up some servers for events  or making maps for group fighting servers or helping people get their servers up and running.
 But if you go in the public scene lots of people know  me there.  If you said do you know Jackie Chan to the public players they wouldn’t even know who that is thus highlighting the gap between public and competitive play

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #798 on: September 17, 2019, 09:24:01 pm »
I think Shinto infiltrated my Pros Vs Joes at the beginning of this year. When it was 140 V 40. And he killed 3 of the Pros on the LG and some other good players I put there to make it more even. I thought it was odd that the person with top kills in the pub team didn’t want the skin pack for bot survival which was advertised as the prize then said the N word a bunch of times, which the players there know they can’t do. So he was log banned and I had to see who the “joe” pub player was.

He was at least as good as 3 LG players
wait what
I literally haven’t played since August of last year lol

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #799 on: September 17, 2019, 09:26:11 pm »
I think Shinto infiltrated my Pros Vs Joes at the beginning of this year. When it was 140 V 40. And he killed 3 of the Pros on the LG and some other good players I put there to make it more even. I thought it was odd that the person with top kills in the pub team didn’t want the skin pack for bot survival which was advertised as the prize then said the N word a bunch of times, which the players there know they can’t do. So he was log banned and I had to see who the “joe” pub player was.

false statement

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: September 17, 2019, 09:27:51 pm »

false statement
this dude really thinks i’d come back after like 6 months to do this shit smh
if it was me I’d want that pack for the meme and I don’t like saying the n word

checkmate bigot 8)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 17, 2019, 09:30:49 pm »

false statement
this dude really thinks i’d come back after like 6 months to do this shit smh
if it was me I’d want that pack for the meme and I don’t like saying the n word

checkmate bigot 8)
big bet

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 17, 2019, 09:44:37 pm »
This isn’t you?

upload image

I don’t know what it is about August but someone with that ID came on for Pros vs Joes
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 09:46:32 pm by tired »

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 17, 2019, 09:59:23 pm »
Spoiler
This isn’t you?

upload image

I don’t know what it is about August but someone with that ID came on for Pros vs Joes
[close]
ok what the f word
that is my ID but on jah that wasnt me wtf
idk my guy someone mustve gotten my key or somethin
im assuming i gave it to an idiot for a meme or something
soz
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 10:00:54 pm by ShintoSkookum »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #804 on: September 17, 2019, 10:00:33 pm »
I don't remember if that was one of the years that we cheated in the NWWC but me and Godfriend sometimes put American players GUID's down with Canadian names. Altho I do remember Shinto playing so who knows

edit
Spoiler
This isn’t you?

upload image

[close]
ok what the f word

so we went legit on this one, nice

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #805 on: September 17, 2019, 10:01:07 pm »
Spoiler
This isn’t you?

upload image

[close]
Very creative in his choice of names.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 17, 2019, 10:02:37 pm »
I don't remember if that was one of the years that we cheated in the NWWC but me and Godfriend sometimes put American players GUID's down with Canadian names. Altho I do remember Shinto playing so who knows

edit
Spoiler
This isn’t you?

upload image

[close]
ok what the f word

no thats my id thing but that genuinely was not me that went on tireds thing and now im confused lol

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 17, 2019, 10:07:27 pm »

edit
Spoiler
This isn’t you?

upload image

[close]
ok what the f word

no thats my id thing but that genuinely was not me that went on tireds thing and now im confused lol

Well whoever it was was good and killed 3 LG players, so the prize for the pubs was the skin pack so I asked him to add me on steam and that’s when he said that. This was early January.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 17, 2019, 10:11:29 pm »

edit
Spoiler
This isn’t you?

upload image

[close]
ok what the f word

Well whoever it was was good and killed 3 LG players, so the prize for the pubs was the skin pack so I asked him to add me on steam and that’s when he said that. This was early January.
k i think i figured out who it was
i gave a certain memer my cd key a while back and hes autistic
the man known to many as
big memer
mig bemer
and johannes brahms
underrated meleer tbh

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: September 17, 2019, 10:34:28 pm »
Spoiler
This isn’t you?

upload image

[close]
ok what the f word
im assuming i gave it to an idiot for a meme or something
soz

You don’t have to be sorry, I cleared the ban list anyway on that server in April, if even you ever went on it at all. I was more like laughing like who would play then not want the prize unless it was a fake pub and actual competitive person trying to sneak in and surprise the LG