Author Topic: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Founded [05/6/2012]  (Read 371858 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Founded [05/6/2012]
« Reply #1560 on: October 15, 2018, 12:40:26 pm »
That moment when you put officers on horses scripts but what they do is just kill the horses... *looking at you DaTank*
-.-  >:(

Will have to wait for an event that's got more than a half full server I guess eh George ;) :D

Officers on horses and with a cup of tea in hand? gut game

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1561 on: October 15, 2018, 12:48:59 pm »
That moment when you put officers on horses scripts but what they do is just kill the horses... *looking at you DaTank*

Will have to wait for an event that's got more than a half full server I guess eh George ;) :D

Telescope or tea? what a conundrum.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: October 15, 2018, 12:52:58 pm »

I leave that one to you, Lieutenant colonel sir!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:09:29 pm by Ry4N. »

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: October 15, 2018, 02:35:15 pm »

Easier choice than I thought; I take mine white with twelve sugars if you'd be so kind corporal.

Offline King_George

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: king_george
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1564 on: October 15, 2018, 03:31:49 pm »

Saturday?... :o

Could be possible...  ::)

Not like anyone would actually notice it...  :-X

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: October 15, 2018, 04:19:06 pm »
Oh remember the Line/Lights event tonight! - 2 groups of 10-15 and half way through we'll swap the roles :D

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: October 15, 2018, 06:34:43 pm »

Easier choice than I thought; I take mine white with twelve sugars if you'd be so kind corporal.

Yes sir! But might i suggest i reduction in sugars before you become unfit for battle! ;)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: October 16, 2018, 08:45:20 am »

Yes sir! But might i suggest i reduction in sugars before you become unfit for battle! ;)
Being a good Rupert I guess i'll cop it early on, before I become truly diabetic.

Offline King_George

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: October 16, 2018, 08:46:19 am »
LOTR HYPE  8)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: October 16, 2018, 12:22:03 pm »

Offline King_George

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: October 16, 2018, 02:33:13 pm »
Guys, a quick off topic question; is it worth it studying in the UK?

Askin for myself 🙈

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: October 16, 2018, 05:35:48 pm »

Askin for myself 🙈
I would say so, lots of very good university and job opportunities.... Also a lot of the universities in the UK have started to use a good placement system to help you gain experience at work while studying (just to boost your CV and a bit of money in your pocket)... Also, studying abroad is clearly a good experience and if you go to the right place the night life is a good experience too ;)

Besides what are you studying as that plays a great factor in whether it would be worth it....

Offline King_George

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: October 16, 2018, 06:06:06 pm »

Askin for myself 🙈
I would say so, lots of very good university and job opportunities.... Also a lot of the universities in the UK have started to use a good placement system to help you gain experience at work while studying (just to boost your CV and a bit of money in your pocket)... Also, studying abroad is clearly a good experience and if you go to the right place the night life is a good experience too ;)

Besides what are you studying as that plays a great factor in whether it would be worth it....

I was mostly thinking about Computer programming, music would he a maybe (and if so, it would be somethin like composing or conducting which both go hand in hand) or, that's the least possible but still there, history/history + law

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: October 16, 2018, 08:40:18 pm »

Askin for myself 🙈

I was mostly thinking about Computer programming, music would he a maybe (and if so, it would be somethin like composing or conducting which both go hand in hand) or, that's the least possible but still there, history/history + law
Ye all good but music especielly as English/American music is the best! :)

Offline King_George

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: October 17, 2018, 10:31:18 am »
Spoiler

Askin for myself 🙈

Ye all good but music especielly as English/American music is the best! :)
[close]

Now that we established it's good, what about the costs; does anyone know how much is an aprox. rent price? I've heard from some people that certain unis/colleges have an agreement with rental places so that it's only for students and costs around 300£ per month and I also heard the campus is more expensive to live in, any oppinions on this? Since I heard the rental prices usually start around ~550£