Author Topic: 3. Battalion Silesian Schuetzen  (Read 32545 times)

Offline Ian173

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Why does Munch do this?
Why does he troll? The world may never know...

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done
I know, I have quite the history with this peasant..

Offline Ian173

• Private
    • View Profile
Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done
I see it was already posted, but we had our dust up as well. Things like this only drives people out of the game period...

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Well I do want to thank all of you for this publicity. Bad publicity is the best publicity. Hatred spreads faster than hate love so keep it up :D Please keep it up!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:52:50 am by Munch »

Offline Ian173

• Private
    • View Profile
Well I do want to thank all of you for this publicity. Bad publicity is the best publicity. Hatred spreads faster than hate so keep it up :D Please keep it up!!
I mean, all we are doing is commenting on your history of leadership in the past, and might I add is not painting you in the best light. Also... your paradoxical in your last statement. Hatred and hate are the same thing.. so they both spread equally? So, your telling us that you want to be known as a troll, and that you want us to keep telling people that we don't respect your actions and words?

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
Well I do want to thank all of you for this publicity. Bad publicity is the best publicity. Hatred spreads faster than hate so keep it up :D Please keep it up!!
I mean, all we are doing is commenting on your history of leadership in the past, and might I add is not painting you in the best light. Also... your paradoxical in your last statement. Hatred and hate are the same thing.. so they both spread equally? So, your telling us that you want to be known as a troll, and that you want us to keep telling people that we don't respect your actions and words?

Please do, because after all you lead a regiment for a month? and you lost members because one of my members tolled you? Wasn't even me trolling you. And Now you're here saying I'm a bad leader but somehow I've kept a regiment of over 20 active members with a total of 60 enlisted. Yeah I'm a bad leader.

Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done

The History you have with me is me getting NCO apon joining your regiment. I get officer and 3rd in command within 2 weeks. You and Lips go inactive and I kept your shit regiment together. You then cried like a kid and disbanded the regiment. Called me power hungry, and kept losing your own regiments. How many successful regiments have you made and kept for over 3 months bringing over 15 per linebattle? That's right, only 1!!!

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
I don't really see what I did that was childish, but nonetheless I reported the thread to the moderators, who will hopefully remove everything used without permission.

I hope the Moderators will see that the images used in this forum are all in my imgur, aside from the signature in my forum profile. Everything that was made by someone else has been acredited for in the listing below the post.

If you made them then please elaborate as to which unit you modified these knotel plates to be.

I didn't do anything to them after getting them off of Google, you idiot. So was it your Mother and Her brother that fucked to make you, or Your mother and her dad?

What's with this total hostility? All I asked is that you take down something that you took without credit.

Fine I'll give credit where credit is due. I give credit to Google Images and whoever was the person who put it there.

Offline Ian173

• Private
    • View Profile

Please do, because after all you lead a regiment for a month? and you lost members because one of my members tolled you? Wasn't even me trolling you. And Now you're here saying I'm a bad leader but somehow I've kept a regiment of over 20 active members with a total of 60 enlisted. Yeah I'm a bad leader.

Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done

The History you have with me is me getting NCO apon joining your regiment. I get officer and 3rd in command within 2 weeks. You and Lips go inactive and I kept your shit regiment together. You then cried like a kid and disbanded the regiment. Called me power hungry, and kept losing your own regiments. How many successful regiments have you made and kept for over 3 months bringing over 15 per linebattle? That's right, only 1!!!
So, NOW you comment! I want to thank you for telling your side of the story, and not locking the thread and changing the name of your clan... like last time. No, I left, mainly because of you. I just got tired of the trolls, and that is what got to me. And.... I have... um... evidence you were trolling. Read the thread please.

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile

Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done

So, NOW you comment! I want to thank you for telling your side of the story, and not locking the thread and changing the name of your clan... like last time. No, I left, mainly because of you. I just got tired of the trolls, and that is what got to me. And.... I have... um... evidence you were trolling. Read the thread please.

You have half ass "evidence". Now if you want to continue this conversation take it to PM's or Steam now.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
yo dude you aint the yankees this "bad publicity", dont work here fren

Offline Ian173

• Private
    • View Profile

Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done

You have half ass "evidence". Now if you want to continue this conversation take it to PM's or Steam now.
Why take it to private chat so soon? Why not keep this out in the public? Shouldn't everyone be allowed to know what Munch has done (Or is accused if you are denying it)?

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
Spoiler

Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done

Why take it to private chat so soon? Why not keep this out in the public? Shouldn't everyone be allowed to know what Munch has done (Or is accused if you are denying it)?
[close]

Keep the hate up, thank you for making my name larger than before. Because fact is, whether or not you like it I'm in charge of a pretty successful regiment. Or should I be like Marceaux, or Locust or Mang, maybe I should be like Betty. Because out of everything I've been accused of or that I have done, I'm still here. I haven't been banned from any Major events. I don't trash talk every time I lose, but some how this "trolling" thing has really gotten under your skin. Please keep telling people why you're upset, I can be here to vent to buddy, don't worry. Keep talking and let all your feelings out.

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
Spoiler

Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done

[close]

Keep the hate up, thank you for making my name larger than before. Because fact is, whether or not you like it I'm in charge of a pretty successful regiment. Or should I be like Marceaux, or Locust or Mang, maybe I should be like Betty. Because out of everything I've been accused of or that I have done, I'm still here. I haven't been banned from any Major events. I don't trash talk every time I lose, but some how this "trolling" thing has really gotten under your skin. Please keep telling people why you're upset, I can be here to vent to buddy, don't worry. Keep talking and let all your feelings out.
Maa nigga

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Spoiler

Why does Munch do this?
It's all he's ever done

[close]

It seems you haven't changed since you got kicked from the 54th. Oh well.

Seriously dude don't bring my name into your petty drama.