Author Topic: ⚔ 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale [RECRUITING]  (Read 234430 times)

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mortier
  • Side: Union
Great Line battle tonight :)

Offline infectbomb

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_EdA_Infectbomb
  • Side: Confederacy
That was a very good linebattle indeed

Offline M4nkey

• Sergeant
  • NO MERCY!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_GrdP_M4nkey
  • Side: Neutral
With veterans joining and coming back from a well deserved pause, we are finally becoming more of an Old Guard again.
Mr. T and Davout, great to have you with us. :D

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
With veterans joining and coming back from a well deserved pause, we are finally becoming more of an Old Guard again.
thanks

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile

Merci M4nkey mon camarade!

Offline Sergi

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Col_Sergi
Battle of Friedland tonight guys ! , we need a normal attendance, so get on at 8 PM GMT + 1 ! :)

More info for 1er members :
http://1ergren.xippy.eu/index.php?page=13&CatID=45853&PostID=282587

Colonel-Général commandant du 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
A Remember fighting alongside the 1er Gren in gokillers Freidland event some 2 years ago as the 15e. You guys were the shit.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:33:36 pm by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
A Remember fighting alongside the 1er Gren in gokillers Freidland event some 2 years ago as the 15e. You guys were the shit.

Spoiler
[close]

Well Milly, now its time for Round 2! :D

Offline Davout

• Donator
    • View Profile
Sorry can't come tonight :(

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
Its alright Dav, Sergai didn't even turn up the lazy bastard!

Really fun event lads, good to play it again after so long and GG to the reg's we fought with/Against :)

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Cpt_Charlie
Fantastic battle tonight lads (and lady)  The Friedland Battle was a great event with very good regiments on either side and great teamwork, particularly between us and the TRR. We managed to push all the way down the right flank taking out the enemy arty and 1-2 regiments then proceeding to hit the enemy in the back.
The French managed to pull off a 3-1 victory  :D

Thankyou to the TRR for good teamplay You guys did very nice indeed. Been a while since we both met each other in the field and I for one was very happy to be on your side. You too 88th, although you beet us in the final round was very nice fighting against you guys too  :)

Finally Col.Sergi was unable to make this event for whatever reason, still need to get in touch with him. I hope you guys were able to have as much fun as I did in this event with me leading, thanks for being patient  ;D

See you all on Sunday.

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
  • Side: Neutral
Cheers mates, That first round got me rockhard when we pushed those lines out of the forrests and gave them fire by volley at the river and pursued them all all the way to the town of Friedland while taking their cannons on the way.

My apologies if i'm over-romanticising this but just saying "It was awesome"  isn't profound enough.  ;D
Was a very nice experience nonetheless and were looking forward to playing with you Grognards someday again!
“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
Thank you chaps for coming along tonight, was a good fight!

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
Cheers mates, That first round got me rockhard when we pushed those lines out of the forrests and gave them fire by volley at the river and pursued them all all the way to the town of Friedland while taking their cannons on the way.

My apologies if i'm over-romanticising this but just saying "It was awesome"  isn't profound enough.  ;D
Was a very nice experience nonetheless and were looking forward to playing with you Grognards someday again!

:-*

Offline CharlieWJM

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • 1er grenadiers
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Cpt_Charlie
Thank you chaps for coming along tonight, was a good fight!
Thankyou for hosting  :D