Who gonna win

LG
20 (30.3%)
3e
7 (10.6%)
They both get disqualified and the 30th wins NAPL for the 5th time
39 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3  (Read 104377 times)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
Re: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3
« Reply #975 on: August 22, 2017, 09:26:11 pm »
I was under no obligation to slay the three people again. Why would I be?

You really are retarded

Do I really need to spell it out for you

am i talking to a fucking brick

how to get played like a fiddle 101: STARRING THEODIN
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 09:29:31 pm by Grimsight »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #976 on: August 22, 2017, 09:32:08 pm »
That match was irrelevant. 30th already won the season
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #977 on: August 22, 2017, 09:33:03 pm »

You really are retarded

Yup. Show me the rule that mandates me to not only ignore the officers request to reset but also make up a rule and enforce it that a round reset requires me to re-slay rule breakers from the round before. New round, fresh slate. Again, a morally bankrupt move from the LG but legitimate.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 22, 2017, 09:44:08 pm »

You really are retarded

Yup. Show me the rule that mandates me to not only ignore the officers request to reset but also make up a rule and enforce it that a round reset requires me to re-slay rule breakers from the round before. New round, fresh slate. Again, a morally bankrupt move from the LG but legitimate.

this is not making up a new rule

this is about you not being manipulated

they broke a rule to get out of the repercussions of breaking another rule

what you are saying right now is - if you disagree with one of your members being slain, SHOOT THE ENEMY OFFICER AND WE'LL RESET AND FORGET ABOUT THOSE SLAYS

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #979 on: August 22, 2017, 09:46:02 pm »
k a p p a

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 22, 2017, 09:55:15 pm »

You really are retarded

this is not making up a new rule

this is about you not being manipulated

they broke a rule to get out of the repercussions of breaking another rule

what you are saying right now is - if you disagree with one of your members being slain, SHOOT THE ENEMY OFFICER AND WE'LL RESET AND FORGET ABOUT THOSE SLAYS
Of course they broke a rule to get out of another rule, and there are two solutions:
1. Ask for a slay instead of a reset - maintain your 3 man advantage
2. Ask for a pause, discuss with the ref an appropriate response to the scum
But instead the 3e
1. Asked for a reset
2. Requested slays from the previous round be reinstated in all chat, knowing that doing those slays again would be illegal
So I
1. Let the 3e all chat violation go as a gift because of the moral bankruptcy of the LG.

My hope is that during the next league of any type, we propose punishment for that OA tactic, but as of now it is legal.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 22, 2017, 09:55:36 pm »
k a p p a
well the all chat rule isn't an actual written rule. It's a rule Theo likes to enforce.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 22, 2017, 09:57:27 pm »
k a p p a
well the all chat rule isn't an actual written rule. It's a rule Theo likes to enforce.
It's a rule one regiment and the moderator demanded to be enforced. While I would have suggested it that was not my decision to make

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 22, 2017, 09:57:48 pm »
good luck in life bud

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: August 22, 2017, 09:58:48 pm »
good luck in life bud
Thanks Grimsight! Let's do this again sometime.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: August 22, 2017, 10:06:45 pm »
>beat 30th 8-2
>rage at refs
>lose to LG 7-3
>rage at refs

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #986 on: August 22, 2017, 10:53:07 pm »
>beat 30th 8-2
>rage at refs
>lose to LG 7-3
>rage at refs

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS

lol. The 3e vs 30th match had the absolute worst and biased reffing, which Dan (the owner of the league) apologized for and other LG members said it was bad reffing by you, yourself Orcaryo and Russian.

And I thought the refs in the finals was good. Except for the one round of resetting for intentional OA is what is making people upset. 3 people were slayed for all chat then the LG intentional OA to get them back is very scummy and unprofessional. I get there isn't a rule to it, but it brings a flaw in the rules; it becomes very easy to use all chat then OA and get a reset. Basically, all chat rule becomes pointless in a sense.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #987 on: August 22, 2017, 10:55:15 pm »
I don't think people were typing "lol" or "gg" in all chat because we won, I think it was because of the amount of 3eVolt people who left the server when the LG immediately won their 6th round, but hey, the LG is the band wagon reg right?

also what? Two people left the server because they thought it was the last round because people were typing in "gg." Then they rejoined the server.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: August 22, 2017, 11:03:23 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
>beat 30th 8-2
>rage at refs
>lose to LG 7-3
>rage at refs

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS
[close]
lol. The 3e vs 30th match had the absolute worst and biased reffing, which Dan (the owner of the league) apologized for and other LG members said it was bad reffing by you, yourself Orcaryo and Russian.

And I thought the refs in the finals was good. Except for the one round of resetting for intentional OA is what is making people upset. 3 people were slayed for all chat then the LG intentional OA to get them back is very scummy and unprofessional. I get there isn't a rule to it, but it brings a flaw in the rules; it becomes very easy to use all chat then OA and get a reset. Basically, all chat rule becomes pointless in a sense.
[/quote]
[close]
Uh it was your choice to reset you could have just slayed them lol.
Edit: quit trying to make your reg sound like the heros. you guys oa'ed 3 rounds and we only reset for one. and all this lg only won because of the bandwagon. i'm pretty sure the 3eVolt kills 3 regs every time it reforms sooooo.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 11:11:08 pm by purplishdragon »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: August 22, 2017, 11:13:41 pm »
>beat 30th 8-2
>rage at refs
>lose to LG 7-3
>rage at refs

MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MINDS

I like seeing people contradict themselves, it makes me feel giddy inside