Who gonna win

LG
20 (30.3%)
3e
7 (10.6%)
They both get disqualified and the 30th wins NAPL for the 5th time
39 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3  (Read 104335 times)

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3
« Reply #960 on: August 22, 2017, 01:46:46 pm »
Just wanted to bring up something, Even though the 3e had already lost the three slays were taken away for 1 john price. And as this video recorded by gleen shows that they purposefully oa'd to get those 3 people back. scum move, but brilliant all the same.

#JohnPriceisntworth3lg
The message I put was "Should they not be slayed again because the Officer Aim was clearly on purpose?". You didn't slay them anyway so you can say "we trade Price for 3 people from LG". Ever so slightly biased right there.
are you agreeing with me or am i just stupid

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #961 on: August 22, 2017, 01:47:01 pm »
Just wanted to bring up something, Even though the 3e had already lost the three slays were taken away for 1 john price. And as this video recorded by gleen shows that they purposefully oa'd to get those 3 people back. scum move, but brilliant all the same.

#JohnPriceisntworth3lg
The message I put was "Should they not be slayed again because the Officer Aim was clearly on purpose?". You didn't slay them anyway so you can say "we trade Price for 3 people from LG". Ever so slightly biased right there.
Probably a bit of both

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: August 22, 2017, 02:31:24 pm »
I don't like to play rounds down by 2 because people were typing in the next round over saying stupid shit because they were excited that they won. I know what I did seemed scummy, but slaying people that were excited about winning is also stupid and out weights what I did.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #963 on: August 22, 2017, 02:43:58 pm »
I don't like to play rounds down by 2 because people were typing in the next round over saying stupid shit because they were excited that they won. I know what I did seemed scummy, but slaying people that were excited about winning is also stupid and out weights what I did.
Don't worry I agree with you, but at the same time its extremely unfair and biased you can't deny that.

Not starting trouble we just wanted to throw out that it was abit scummy X)

#JohnPriceisntworth3lg
Yeah its both.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #964 on: August 22, 2017, 03:13:42 pm »

#JohnPriceisntworth3lg
just wanna point out russian called FOL when the first block wasnt even thrown!!!!1! XD meme (23:30-ish)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: August 22, 2017, 03:15:05 pm »
*doesn't get slayed so your point is not valid

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #966 on: August 22, 2017, 03:15:51 pm »
*doesn't get slayed so your point is not valid
im just pointing out your hypocrisy lol

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #967 on: August 22, 2017, 05:09:33 pm »
I forgot your excitement about getting the 6th round meant all the agreed upon rules were suddenly void.
Your logic is so terribly awful and self centred. "It's okay when we break the all chat rule because we were excited, but John Price should have been slain for his all chat!" Sorry, that OA was the scummiest play I've ever seen, and if he didn't talk in all chat I would have reslain your guys.
Do any rules apply to you? Are you the king of the world? You're a champion of safe space destruction in this community yet your feelings are hurt because you don't like playing 2 men down for a legitimate reason. Remarkable

What you didn't wasn't just "seemingly" scummy - it was dirty as fuck, and you're lucky Price decided he was too special for the all chat rule otherwise you'd have been punished for it.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #968 on: August 22, 2017, 05:21:30 pm »

It's clearly visible in the video, excitement had nothing to do with it. They were typing "LOL" in all chat in response to the round being reset due to OA, despite everyone being well informed that there was a no tolerance all chat rule in place. He slayed people for knowingly breaking that rule, they were justified slays. You having Asian shot so you don't need to play down 2 doesn't seem scummy it is scummy. I know you wouldn't want regiments shooting you to reset a round if they disagreed with a call.

I'm not even mad, it's over, but don't pretend your actions were "outweighed" by how much you agreed/disagreed with the slays.

Again, GG.

Oatmeal

« Reply #969 on: August 22, 2017, 06:27:32 pm »
I may have OA'd twice but I also got kick circled in the last round. I'd say we broke even, GG tho bois.

p.s. This is what happens when you let glenn play

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #970 on: August 22, 2017, 06:49:34 pm »
So what's next? NW disbandment party?
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: August 22, 2017, 09:03:42 pm »
I don't think people were typing "lol" or "gg" in all chat because we won, I think it was because of the amount of 3eVolt people who left the server when the LG immediately won their 6th round, but hey, the LG is the band wagon reg right?

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #972 on: August 22, 2017, 09:06:59 pm »
I forgot your excitement about getting the 6th round meant all the agreed upon rules were suddenly void.
Your logic is so terribly awful and self centred. "It's okay when we break the all chat rule because we were excited, but John Price should have been slain for his all chat!" Sorry, that OA was the scummiest play I've ever seen, and if he didn't talk in all chat I would have reslain your guys.
Do any rules apply to you? Are you the king of the world? You're a champion of safe space destruction in this community yet your feelings are hurt because you don't like playing 2 men down for a legitimate reason. Remarkable

What you didn't wasn't just "seemingly" scummy - it was dirty as fuck, and you're lucky Price decided he was too special for the all chat rule otherwise you'd have been punished for it.

Making excuses for yourself

they immediately OA
"shoot at the officer it's the only way we're getting the round reset"

Theodin too stupid to realize what's going on?  ???

3 people for 1 person? We would have been fine with price being slain?

shows how inept refs can be

whatever though

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #973 on: August 22, 2017, 09:15:15 pm »
i've got an idea for a basic test before you accept referees, it goes like this:

1. Consider the following scenario: 3 members of Regiment A breaks a no all chat rule and are slain by the referee. Regiment A then intentionally shoots Regiment B's officer to get the round reset. 1 officer of regiment B asks in all chat if the 3 Regiment A members will be reslain. What do you do?

A) Considering the bad sportsmanship of regiment A, reslay the Regiment A members and let Regiment B off the hook.
B) Stay true to the rulebook! And slay all 3 from Reg A, and the 1 from Reg B.
C) Decide you have a mental illness now and slay no one, saying "3 = 1 now bruh"
D) I'm not sure, can you repeat the question?
E) Fuck this is a little too much brain power

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #974 on: August 22, 2017, 09:20:30 pm »
Spoiler

Making excuses for yourself

they immediately OA
"shoot at the officer it's the only way we're getting the round reset"

Theodin too stupid to realize what's going on?  ???

3 people for 1 person? We would have been fine with price being slain?

shows how inept refs can be

whatever though
[close]
That's a heavy accusation to make. I immediately realized what they did (talk to Midnight, who was in ts with me) and I haven't even watched the video yet. I was watching the 3e line for the whole game (and I never slayed any of you that whole game, from what I can remember - so look internally for blame please) and could tell that was purposeful. The officer requested a reset, and as far as I'm aware there's no rule apart from the reset/slay option about purposeful officer aim. Would you have liked me to ban Oatmeal?

I was under no obligation to slay the three people again. Why would I be? What the LG did was dirty but, unfortunately, legal. If you wanted to keep that round going, why call a reset? In fact, it was a gift not slaying Price. At that point, the three had been punished for all chat in the previous round, and slaying them in the subsequent round wouldn't have been legal in any way.

I don't think people were typing "lol" or "gg" in all chat because we won, I think it was because of the amount of 3eVolt people who left the server when the LG immediately won their 6th round, but hey, the LG is the band wagon reg right?
That's a nice joke

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)