Who gonna win

LG
20 (30.3%)
3e
7 (10.6%)
They both get disqualified and the 30th wins NAPL for the 5th time
39 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3  (Read 104342 times)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3
« Reply #855 on: August 15, 2017, 12:48:02 am »
there is nothing to clean up. NA is like walking into a special needs centre, all the kids are terminally ill and confined to their beds and all they do is whine all day because they are bored of life and want to slit their wrists but can't because they are too spasticated to understand how. -Munj 2016
As if you don't contribute to it, lol

|Viper|

« Reply #856 on: August 15, 2017, 12:51:30 am »
there is nothing to clean up. NA is like walking into a special needs centre, all the kids are terminally ill and confined to their beds and all they do is whine all day because they are bored of life and want to slit their wrists but can't because they are too spasticated to understand how. -Munj 2016
As if you don't contribute to it, lol

Suns

« Reply #857 on: August 15, 2017, 12:52:05 am »
are you stupid vetro lol

|Viper|

« Reply #858 on: August 15, 2017, 12:54:58 am »
are you stupid vetro lol
Why can't I enjoy the memes too?????

Suns

« Reply #859 on: August 15, 2017, 12:59:27 am »
are you stupid vetro lol
Why can't I enjoy the memes too?????

because they're directed right at you LOL

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #860 on: August 15, 2017, 01:04:06 am »
Mfw the disorderly conduct was all from 1 reg

⛔️ Take control of member behaviour so we are represented well
⛔️ Actually discipline people
⛔️ Kick out trolls who don't listen
✅ Let trolls do whatever they want because we need them to melee
✅ Make a fake reg to get 1v1s because people won't 1v1 the main reg for disorderly conduct and terrible behaviour

x d

Get it together lol
Yawn, quiet noob.

hey lawbringer weren't you the guy who stole Asian's cd key?
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #861 on: August 15, 2017, 02:02:15 am »
Spoiler
I forgot NW was a fucking safe space and I can't post stupid meaningless memes. Literally the entire time I did not even spam the chat, I only occasionally said something stupid and it wasn't until round 8 when the 3e started to get all triggered. This is the same shit Price had to deal with in S7 just talking to people in game and having fun. Try sitting their for 30 minutes to an hour and watch idiots go around in circles or sit across hills and shoot at each other. I'm so terribly sorry that when Dan was gone I actually did my best in trying to keep this meme league together whilst Dan was fucking a Somalian girl. Another thing was that my regiment had a inner reg training that night so Orcaryo and I really did not want to ref that night, but since there were no other available refs, we decided to do it. Also by the way, since I know this isn't all about the whole purple chat thing it was more about how "shinto got fol'd". From What I saw from the video go to 30:30 second or a second before that an go into slow motion. The guy running away from Asianp was not stabbed nor went in with a block or anything, Asian had not hit him before Banatakwits shot shinto so it was not FOL. You really have to slow down the video to 0.25 to be able see for it. Yes, there were 2-4 others that did shoot as well, but they missed or did not kill anyone so I felt as though it wasn't a big deal or anything since they inflicted 0 damage. As well the melee advantage was for the 3e, the 3e were in even melee, that's the 3e's own fault losing in melee against the 30th. (not roasting the 30th but they proved they could win an even melee round against the 3e)

There is my massive shit post on the topic, if you really want to contuine this actually talk to me on teamspeak. I'm not going to ban you nor do anything to "silence your opinion". If you respond to this on FSE i'm just going to ignore you.
dan and I discussed me getting shot in steam chat. I will now post what I said to him
Spoiler
[close]
3:36 - Theo is slain for the same thing that happened to me (yes, I know you said "charge", but I can disprove that it mattered in a latter part of the video)
8:43 - Waste shot after charge, but wasn't slain.
17:20 - Predurrdurr as well
17:24 - Abellard slain for the same thing that happened to me.

This could just be the result of a different admins perspective, but if you learned to do your fucking job and slay the 4 people that FOL'd, we wouldn't be ranting about this.
Don't even try that "they didn't kill anyone!!!1!" bullshit. If that was you in the situation you would face demanded a slay as well.

I'm done posting about this on FSE, talk to me in steam if you want to further discuss this.

Why are you mad about an 8-2 win? Did you get some sand in your vagina? How much time did you invest in all of this? Did you watch this whole video? Just for 4 slays?
[close]
Someone would have to be extraordinarily retarded to read my post proving how shitty the admins were and then think that I was complaining about the outcome of the match itself. I guess you fit the bill. Here's your star.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #862 on: August 15, 2017, 02:55:57 am »
Spoiler
I forgot NW was a fucking safe space and I can't post stupid meaningless memes. Literally the entire time I did not even spam the chat, I only occasionally said something stupid and it wasn't until round 8 when the 3e started to get all triggered. This is the same shit Price had to deal with in S7 just talking to people in game and having fun. Try sitting their for 30 minutes to an hour and watch idiots go around in circles or sit across hills and shoot at each other. I'm so terribly sorry that when Dan was gone I actually did my best in trying to keep this meme league together whilst Dan was fucking a Somalian girl. Another thing was that my regiment had a inner reg training that night so Orcaryo and I really did not want to ref that night, but since there were no other available refs, we decided to do it. Also by the way, since I know this isn't all about the whole purple chat thing it was more about how "shinto got fol'd". From What I saw from the video go to 30:30 second or a second before that an go into slow motion. The guy running away from Asianp was not stabbed nor went in with a block or anything, Asian had not hit him before Banatakwits shot shinto so it was not FOL. You really have to slow down the video to 0.25 to be able see for it. Yes, there were 2-4 others that did shoot as well, but they missed or did not kill anyone so I felt as though it wasn't a big deal or anything since they inflicted 0 damage. As well the melee advantage was for the 3e, the 3e were in even melee, that's the 3e's own fault losing in melee against the 30th. (not roasting the 30th but they proved they could win an even melee round against the 3e)

There is my massive shit post on the topic, if you really want to contuine this actually talk to me on teamspeak. I'm not going to ban you nor do anything to "silence your opinion". If you respond to this on FSE i'm just going to ignore you.
dan and I discussed me getting shot in steam chat. I will now post what I said to him
Spoiler
[close]
3:36 - Theo is slain for the same thing that happened to me (yes, I know you said "charge", but I can disprove that it mattered in a latter part of the video)

This could just be the result of a different admins perspective, but if you learned to do your fucking job and slay the 4 people that FOL'd, we wouldn't be ranting about this.
Don't even try that "they didn't kill anyone!!!1!" bullshit. If that was you in the situation you would face demanded a slay as well.

I'm done posting about this on FSE, talk to me in steam if you want to further discuss this.

Why are you mad about an 8-2 win? Did you get some sand in your vagina? How much time did you invest in all of this? Did you watch this whole video? Just for 4 slays?
[close]
Someone would have to be extraordinarily retarded to read my post proving how shitty the admins were and then think that I was complaining about the outcome of the match itself. I guess you fit the bill. Here's your star.

Ah, so you do have sand in your vagina!

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #863 on: August 15, 2017, 03:02:44 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Of course I have sand in my vagina I was fighting in the desert, what's your excuse for the black dick in your ass?

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: August 15, 2017, 03:03:44 am »
He was in Charlottesville :p

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #865 on: August 15, 2017, 03:19:59 am »

✅ Make a fake reg to get 1v1s because people won't 1v1 the main reg for disorderly conduct and terrible behaviour

x d

Get it together lol

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: August 15, 2017, 03:25:37 am »

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: August 15, 2017, 03:46:41 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Of course I have sand in my vagina I was fighting in the desert, what's your excuse for the black dick in your ass?
Whoa, you really do have a vagina! The black dick in my ass is just your dad cheatin on you. ;)

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: August 15, 2017, 03:47:33 am »

x d

Get it together lol

Yawn, most cancer 2nd in command NA.

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #869 on: August 15, 2017, 04:47:58 am »
Some real spicy posts