Who gonna win

LG
20 (30.3%)
3e
7 (10.6%)
They both get disqualified and the 30th wins NAPL for the 5th time
39 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3  (Read 104352 times)

Offline |Rafael|

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rafael
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3
« Reply #825 on: August 14, 2017, 07:21:46 am »
But could they know about the 41st dropping out before the playoffs happen?
I'm pretty sure it had been announced on who was facing who, and shortly after that they got the word that 41st was dropping, could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #826 on: August 14, 2017, 07:51:09 am »
its ok I got him muted for his failed suicide meme on me. He deserves and maybe he'll learn from the experience not to be an asshole. I expected more from a ex- community rep.
werent you going to quit life anyway like a week ago? Anyway I agree with godmeme if you are a ref you can't be trolling and type/spam purple chat constantly during the whole match. Refs have 2 jobs to do ref the match and make the right calls.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:52:55 am by NickCole »

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #827 on: August 14, 2017, 08:25:22 am »
i just watched the video of the match, that reffing was some NANWL S6 shit lmao
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 14, 2017, 08:28:43 am »
i just watched the video of the match, that reffing was some NANWL S6 shit lmao
Talkin shit about risk and moraine? arent they in your reg?

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #829 on: August 14, 2017, 08:30:48 am »
Yall won anyways, sure it was shady but it was 8-2. Admin chat was kinda sketchy doe. Yall also had lady moraine and risk who coulda told Orcraryo stuff.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #830 on: August 14, 2017, 08:31:48 am »
Yall won anyways, sure it was shady but it was 8-2. Admin chat was kinda sketchy doe. Yall also had lady moraine and risk who coulda told Orcraryo stuff.
yeah im not too mad about it, i just got PTSD from Beanbean reffing our matches
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #831 on: August 14, 2017, 08:50:05 am »
yeah im not too mad about it, i just got PTSD from Beanbean reffing our matches
we couldnt see internal because the admin pass was changed

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Board Moderator
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #832 on: August 14, 2017, 09:18:52 am »
I'm pretty sure it had been announced on who was facing who, and shortly after that they got the word that 41st was dropping, could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.
@risk

1st - 3e
2nd - LG
3rd - 41st
4th - 30th

In most leagues/tournaments/associations/whatever you wanna call them, playoffs tend to have the top versus bottom seeds play first round. With that being the case, that is why 3e had to go against the 30th and the LG had to go against the 41st. Unfortunately the 41st dropped.

Pretty much a combination of these two things happened.

Now for the two referees, I can only give people the empty promise that they won't ref again. Russian didn't say anything too stupid and Orcaryo spammed shitty memes into the ground. I'm a bit disappointed in Russian because I believed that he could actually take this seriously but that was a false hope and for Orcaryo, that behavior is sadly expected of him. I'm all for this league for being a big meme, but sometimes you have to realize that you have to have a switch from playful to seriousless moronic.

For the finals, I really don't want to hear these shitty memes about Vortex's family, Asian's dad, and/or Morraine's toaster. If you speak about them during the finals, you will get banned, as simple as that. For the first, I don't really care if you make fun of a person for a stupid reason(i.e. a persons love of Ryan Gosling), but bringing their family, who has no knowledge of these jokes, into the mix really sours that idea for me. For the second, his fucking father is dead. He knows that, and we know that. That should be the end of it unless he wants to bring it up. For the third, the guy was in a bad place at the time so he attempted something drastic. All that you should be doing is wondering if he's in a better place now then he was then. Making jokes about the method and the outcome are pretty sickening considering that he may not still be here now if something else had occurred.

Honestly, I shouldn't be preaching to anyone about morality because I certainly am no saint. I'm a pretty shitty person most of the time but I just want to give a bit of perspective.

If you guys seriously want to shit on someone so you feel better about yourselves or need someone to talk to, I'm always open to it. Sometimes people want to get away from their problems by playing video games. Please let them.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:06:16 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #833 on: August 14, 2017, 09:39:31 am »
Spoiler
@risk

1st - 3e
2nd - LG
3rd - 41st
4th - 30th

In most leagues/tournaments/associations/whatever you wanna call them, playoffs tend to have the top versus bottom seeds play first round. With that being the case, that is why 3e had to go against the 30th and the LG had to go against the 41st. Unfortunately the 41st dropped.

Now for the two referees, I can only give people the empty promise that they won't ref again. Russian didn't say anything too stupid and Orcaryo spammed shitty memes into the ground. I'm a bit disappointed in Russian because I believed that he could actually take this seriously but that was a false hope and for Orcaryo, that behavior is sadly expected of him. I'm all for this league for being a big meme, but sometimes you have to realize that you have to have a switch from playful to seriousless moronic.

For the finals, I really don't want to hear these shitty memes about Vortex's family and Morraine's toaster. If you speak about them during the finals, you will get banned, as simple as that. For the first, I don't really care if you make fun of a person for a stupid reason(i.e. a persons love of Ryan Gosling), but bringing their family, who has no knowledge of these jokes, into the mix really sours that idea for me. For the second, the guy was in a bad place at the time so he attempted something drastic. All that you should be doing is wondering if he's in a better place now then he was then. Making jokes about the method and the outcome are pretty sickening considering that he may not still be here now if something else had occurred.

Honestly, I shouldn't be preaching to anyone about morality because I certainly am no saint. If you guys seriously want to shit on someone so you feel better about yourselves, I'm always open to it. I'm a pretty shitty person most of the time but I just want to give a bit of perspective.
[close]

Thanks Dan  :D

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #834 on: August 14, 2017, 10:10:11 am »
 >:( i liked the admins today. they were playful

>remy lacroix premiere league

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 14, 2017, 01:56:53 pm »
>:( i liked the admins today. they were playful

>remy lacroix premiere league

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #836 on: August 14, 2017, 02:26:51 pm »
Shoulda made me a mod when I offered dan smh

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Lawbringer

« Reply #837 on: August 14, 2017, 05:03:20 pm »
Mfw the disorderly conduct was all from 1 reg

⛔️ Take control of member behaviour so we are represented well
⛔️ Actually discipline people
⛔️ Kick out trolls who don't listen
✅ Let trolls do whatever they want because we need them to melee
✅ Make a fake reg to get 1v1s because people won't 1v1 the main reg for disorderly conduct and terrible behaviour

x d

Get it together lol
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 05:10:22 pm by Lawbringer »

Oatmeal

« Reply #838 on: August 14, 2017, 08:51:40 pm »
Spoiler
@risk

1st - 3e
2nd - LG
3rd - 41st
4th - 30th

For the finals, I really don't want to hear these shitty memes about Vortex's family, Asian's dad, and/or Morraine's toaster. If you speak about them during the finals, you will get banned, as simple as that. For the first, I don't really care if you make fun of a person for a stupid reason(i.e. a persons love of Ryan Gosling), but bringing their family, who has no knowledge of these jokes, into the mix really sours that idea for me. For the second, his fucking father is dead. He knows that, and we know that. That should be the end of it unless he wants to bring it up. For the third, the guy was in a bad place at the time so he attempted something drastic. All that you should be doing is wondering if he's in a better place now then he was then. Making jokes about the method and the outcome are pretty sickening considering that he may not still be here now if something else had occurred.

Honestly, I shouldn't be preaching to anyone about morality because I certainly am no saint. I'm a pretty shitty person most of the time but I just want to give a bit of perspective.

If you guys seriously want to shit on someone so you feel better about yourselves or need someone to talk to, I'm always open to it. Sometimes people want to get away from their problems by playing video games. Please let them.
[close]
Hey Dan when we win league 10-0 can I get a custom chefs of swaziland crew neck???

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: August 14, 2017, 09:26:49 pm »
Spoiler
@risk

1st - 3e
2nd - LG
3rd - 41st
4th - 30th

For the finals, I really don't want to hear these shitty memes about Vortex's family and Morraine's toaster. If you speak about them during the finals, you will get banned, as simple as that. For the first, I don't really care if you make fun of a person for a stupid reason(i.e. a persons love of Ryan Gosling), but bringing their family, who has no knowledge of these jokes, into the mix really sours that idea for me. For the second, the guy was in a bad place at the time so he attempted something drastic. All that you should be doing is wondering if he's in a better place now then he was then. Making jokes about the method and the outcome are pretty sickening considering that he may not still be here now if something else had occurred.

Honestly, I shouldn't be preaching to anyone about morality because I certainly am no saint. If you guys seriously want to shit on someone so you feel better about yourselves, I'm always open to it. I'm a pretty shitty person most of the time but I just want to give a bit of perspective.
[close]

Thanks Dan  :D