Who gonna win

LG
20 (30.3%)
3e
7 (10.6%)
They both get disqualified and the 30th wins NAPL for the 5th time
39 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3  (Read 104338 times)

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
  • Side: Union
Re: Remy Lacroix's North American Premier League Season 3
« Reply #405 on: June 29, 2017, 09:54:35 pm »
Scottish reg. Nico Reg. Ethan reg. Irish reg.  lots of new ones that aren't really known of yanno?
Ethan and Irish are both twats. Ethan either name changes or merges into another regiment every 2 weeks and everyone knows what Irish has done on the NA side. Nico is in the 21ewith Marceaux and Midnight if I'm not mistaken, unless he left recently.
There's more regiments I"m sure of it just gotta look around. I like Competitiveness but I just got busy schedule me no 1v1's really besides today tomorrow

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #406 on: June 29, 2017, 09:55:34 pm »
Scottish reg. Nico Reg. Ethan reg. Irish reg.  lots of new ones that aren't really known of yanno?
Ethan and Irish are both twats. Ethan either name changes or merges into another regiment every 2 weeks and everyone knows what Irish has done on the NA side. Nico is in the 21ewith Marceaux and Midnight if I'm not mistaken, unless he left recently.
There's more regiments I"m sure of it just gotta look around. I like Competitiveness but I just got busy schedule me no 1v1's really besides today tomorrow
Edit: They're both fucking autists, so that's not adding new competition when one is going to use mercs and the other won't even play 1v1's
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 09:59:01 pm by John_Sanders »

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 29, 2017, 10:02:13 pm »
Edit: They're both fucking autists, so that's not adding new competition when one is going to use mercs and the other won't even play 1v1's
I'm 1v1'ing the 6teSLR today(Irish) if you wanna come watch. Should be funnn

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 29, 2017, 10:03:51 pm »
I'm 1v1'ing the 6teSLR today(Irish) if you wanna come watch. Should be funnn
ehhh maybe

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #409 on: June 29, 2017, 11:24:07 pm »
Just out of curiosity, since this event boomed and a ton more regiments who love the comp atmosphere have emerged since, will there be a season 4?
who are all the new competitive regiments that emerged since the start of this? 41st needs more 1v1s
everytime i ask law for an event he challenges me to beat him in shadowverse
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #410 on: June 29, 2017, 11:35:27 pm »
Just out of curiosity, since this event boomed and a ton more regiments who love the comp atmosphere have emerged since, will there be a season 4?
who are all the new competitive regiments that emerged since the start of this? 41st needs more 1v1s
everytime i ask law for an event he challenges me to beat him in shadowverse
because I have to carry in melee and im not about that life

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #411 on: June 29, 2017, 11:56:22 pm »
Nico merged into 21e, Irish reg was about to get banned in season 1, Ethan reg can't complete matches, and you will probably be in another reg in a week
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 29, 2017, 11:56:35 pm »
Anyone wanna play unturned?

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 29, 2017, 11:57:20 pm »
Nico merged into 21e, Irish reg was about to get banned in season 1, Ethan reg can't complete matches, and you will probably be in another reg in a week
That's what you said last week. And the week before that. And the week before that.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 29, 2017, 11:58:43 pm »
That's what you said last week. And the week before that. And the week before that.
your reg has been a thing for 10 days and you already name changed once
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 30, 2017, 12:00:47 am »
More than 10 days :P

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Board Moderator
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #416 on: June 30, 2017, 12:01:39 am »
it's not that he changed the reg name, it's that the name is really, really gay
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 30, 2017, 12:01:56 am »
fT7

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 30, 2017, 12:09:35 am »
fT7
4th Nigerian Spear Eaters would like to apply

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 30, 2017, 01:22:30 am »
More than 10 days :P
cant be much longer. You were in like 4 regs this month