Author Topic: [RGL7] Match Week 9  (Read 24365 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL7] Match Week 9
« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2020, 11:25:50 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2020, 11:26:06 pm »
I’m not usually the superstitious type, but i think it’s safe to say Sharz might have jinxed us a little there :-X Apologies for his shit talking, unfortunately theres no in game global mute option.

Hats off to 15th, if anyone is going to make an insane comeback like that it’s you guys. Don’t know whether to put it down to 92nd being cursed chokers or people becoming too cocky, but either way it was probably a strong contender for being one of the the best RGL finals ever.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #137 on: July 08, 2020, 11:27:43 pm »
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2020, 11:28:11 pm »
I’m not usually the superstitious type, but i think it’s safe to say Sharz might have jinxed us a little there :-X Apologies for his shit talking, unfortunately theres no in game global mute option.

Hats off to 15th, if anyone is going to make an insane comeback like that it’s you guys. Don’t know whether to put it down to 92nd being cursed chokers or people becoming too cocky, but either way it was probably a strong contender for being one of the the best RGL finals ever.

good game Shadey  :-*

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2020, 11:28:22 pm »
I wasn’t their so it’s hard to say what happened but if only a small part of the 92nd trash talked then what kind of shit winners are you lot lmao.
Amazing job regardless being able to bring a 14-4 back to 14-15 in your favor.
Mad respect for being able to pull that off but don’t act as if you are all the holy trinity of being good boys and showing respect to your opponent.
shut the fuck up you cringelord, if you don't like the reaction you got after your people shit talked, then your officers/ncos should have told them to stop

Oh fuck right off you 2nd rate leader, you can only live of the succes of something other people have build for you in the past so you can carry on with the remnants.
You have done nothing else then contributed to this toxic environment of complaining about a lack of competitive regiments and then at the same time making sure that these new challenges for your regiment leave this shit community.
Luckily I don’t have to get involved anymore in this shit, apart from dropping my 2 cents on how I see it.
As the things are now I would rather kill myself then saying I would lead something in this shit show of a NW competitive scenery.
lol, self reflection is needed pieter, you've described yourself over the past few years.

Massive joker that is what you are and now I leave this shit as the only thing you have are empty words and even lesser spastic monkeys backing you.
back to self reflecting big man

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2020, 11:28:47 pm »
Psst...

come to me and enjoy this piece of art to calm down.

Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2020, 11:30:45 pm »
I wasn’t their so it’s hard to say what happened but if only a small part of the 92nd trash talked then what kind of shit winners are you lot lmao.
Amazing job regardless being able to bring a 14-4 back to 14-15 in your favor.
Mad respect for being able to pull that off but don’t act as if you are all the holy trinity of being good boys and showing respect to your opponent.
shut the fuck up you cringelord, if you don't like the reaction you got after your people shit talked, then your officers/ncos should have told them to stop

Oh fuck right off you 2nd rate leader, you can only live of the succes of something other people have build for you in the past so you can carry on with the remnants.
You have done nothing else then contributed to this toxic environment of complaining about a lack of competitive regiments and then at the same time making sure that these new challenges for your regiment leave this shit community.
Luckily I don’t have to get involved anymore in this shit, apart from dropping my 2 cents on how I see it.
As the things are now I would rather kill myself then saying I would lead something in this shit show of a NW competitive scenery.
lol, self reflection is needed pieter, you've described yourself over the past few years.

Massive joker that is what you are and now I leave this shit as the only thing you have are empty words and even lesser spastic monkeys backing you.
wowee almost like youre in denial about self reflecting
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 08, 2020, 11:32:12 pm »
Psst...

thanks I listened through all of it

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 08, 2020, 11:33:09 pm »
Psst...

thanks I listened through all of it

:)
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Offline Gi

• Board Moderator
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #144 on: July 08, 2020, 11:33:42 pm »

GG, everything aside that was one of the best RGL matches I've ever played and the most intense match I've been in.

Offline Caskie

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Caskerz
« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2020, 11:34:02 pm »

GG, everything aside that was one of the best RGL matches I've ever played and the most intense match I've been in.
Same tbh

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2020, 11:36:30 pm »
Atleast we can agree on something ;)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 08, 2020, 11:40:26 pm »
We gave everyone the free pass to trashtalk because you trashtalked us during the match. It doesn't matter if it was only a minority doing it during the match, because our trashtalk is obviously also aimed at them not at the rest of the people that were being good boys.
It's the same fucking thing as that 2v2 linebattle tournament. You guys trashtalked us throughout the whole fucking match, and then we made a comeback and you suddenly go. WAAAH why are u all being so childish by trashtalking us waaaaaa.

Offline Sadman

• Second Lieutenant
  • failed abortions are miracles
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sadman
« Reply #148 on: July 08, 2020, 11:41:56 pm »
We gave everyone the free pass to trashtalk because you trashtalked us during the match. It doesn't matter if it was only a minority doing it during the match, because our trashtalk is obviously also aimed at them not at the rest of the people that were being good boys.
It's the same fucking thing as that 2v2 linebattle tournament. You guys trashtalked us throughout the whole fucking match, and then we made a comeback and you suddenly go. WAAAH why are u all being so childish by trashtalking us waaaaaa.

very toxic, uninstall FSE please and thank you
dont come here with that posh talk you nasty stuck-up twit

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2020, 11:42:38 pm »
That's kinda sad, if you say so. Both sides are trashtalk (YES WE 92ND DID TOO LMAO) no denial in that, but anyway Rikkert I think you got your attention now, so leave it thank you.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.