Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 161661 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1500 on: February 16, 2019, 10:33:45 pm »
So, uh, who won?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Comrade_Caucasian

• Second Lieutenant
  • Warden of your nightmare
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Caucasian
« Reply #1501 on: February 16, 2019, 10:34:07 pm »
memes or let's call it Turkey :P

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1502 on: February 16, 2019, 10:34:22 pm »
imagine living in a dictatorship couldnt be me

Offline Astoria

• Second Lieutenant
  • 98° NCO // Founder of TR_RGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sabo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1503 on: February 16, 2019, 10:34:30 pm »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1504 on: February 16, 2019, 10:35:58 pm »
did everyone from team turkey just come to post here after beating americans? lol

Offline yizef

• Private
  • Negonde
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: February 16, 2019, 10:37:19 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
#AyşeTatileÇıksın
#ABİMYOK KLANA GEL

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1506 on: February 16, 2019, 10:39:07 pm »
So, uh, who won?
TUR win bro. 7 - 3
You're happy that you beat NAs 7-3 on an EU server?
That's a big oof
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #1507 on: February 16, 2019, 10:43:02 pm »
did everyone from team turkey just come to post here after beating americans? lol
They do that after every match if im correct.

Offline Comrade_Caucasian

• Second Lieutenant
  • Warden of your nightmare
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Caucasian
« Reply #1508 on: February 16, 2019, 10:45:09 pm »
They do that after every match if im correct.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1509 on: February 16, 2019, 10:49:06 pm »
Don't browse the forums tomorrow, GB members 8)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #1510 on: February 16, 2019, 10:52:31 pm »
I may or may not have started a war. So basically NA's played the Turks yaes and the na's are mad coz of 3 occasions. these following occasions are ;
1. Early on in the match Godfreid got OA'd (early on = 30 minutes in) and it took pancake and I a while to revive because neither of us were concentrating which I admit we fucked up but its kinda hard to concentrate on a match that is almost as boring as playing CIS. I am sorry this happened but ye.
2. The NA's ran away while the Turks were trying to get into melee and their line was about a metre or 2 away like very close and they tried to form up and shoot. One shot was in line and wasn't fic but the second one that killed a guy was fic and fol since he wasn't properly formed up and they had released an attack which was blocked before he shot.
3. An NA went afk (something that happened about 5 times in the match) and then he woke up behind the Turkish line and was apparently trying to get back to his line which included going in the direction of the turks line, so I slayed him (this was the last round xD).

So the only action i did that i admit was wrong was not revive godfried faster but it was an accident and i have said sorry.
The only reason you guys care about number 3 is because you were loosing 6-3 and wanted an excuse to get another round.

Now lets move onto my complaints about the NA's ;
1. Racism was a constant thing at the start and end of the 1v1, this included the use of the word "Nigger", talking about the history of the turks to try and piss them off, making jokes about them being "sand monkeys" (this wasn't exactly what they said but they said something like if they get to play on  sand map can we play on a forest plains map for half of it), they constantly compared them to arab's and talked as if they were lower class people.
2. The amount of abuse i got from the NA's was insane and when i slayed Turks or when the NA's did a double line (yes a double line) they didnt complain much or maybe at all. e.g.
[21:13]
J:
   u fucking cont
   cunt
   that wasnt rambo

So the final score was 7-3 to TUR it was a waste of 1 hour 15 minutes for everyone and the NA's got mad about nothing. The point about fic will be discussed when i see the footage from the turkish perspective. Both me and pancake agreed that what we did on all these points were the right descisions.

Thx please stop the pointless abuse and the toxicity that you guys showed.

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
« Reply #1511 on: February 16, 2019, 10:58:43 pm »
We are doing this bullshit bc NA members try triggered us in game and i think admin saw this but we beat them and we send answer in this place. No more writing cya!

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 16, 2019, 10:59:35 pm »
I may or may not have started a war. So basically NA's played the Turks yaes and the na's are mad coz of 3 occasions. these following occasions are ;
1. Early on in the match Godfreid got OA'd (early on = 30 minutes in) and it took pancake and I a while to revive because neither of us were concentrating which I admit we fucked up but its kinda hard to concentrate on a match that is almost as boring as playing CIS. I am sorry this happened but ye.
2. The NA's ran away while the Turks were trying to get into melee and their line was about a metre or 2 away like very close and they tried to form up and shoot. One shot was in line and wasn't fic but the second one that killed a guy was fic and fol since he wasn't properly formed up and they had released an attack which was blocked before he shot.
3. An NA went afk (something that happened about 5 times in the match) and then he woke up behind the Turkish line and was apparently trying to get back to his line which included going in the direction of the turks line, so I slayed him (this was the last round xD).

So the only action i did that i admit was wrong was not revive godfried faster but it was an accident and i have said sorry.
The only reason you guys care about number 3 is because you were loosing 6-3 and wanted an excuse to get another round.

Now lets move onto my complaints about the NA's ;
1. Racism was a constant thing at the start and end of the 1v1, this included the use of the word "Nigger", talking about the history of the turks to try and piss them off, making jokes about them being "sand monkeys" (this wasn't exactly what they said but they said something like if they get to play on  sand map can we play on a forest plains map for half of it), they constantly compared them to arab's and talked as if they were lower class people.
2. The amount of abuse i got from the NA's was insane and when i slayed Turks or when the NA's did a double line (yes a double line) they didnt complain much or maybe at all. e.g.
[21:13]
J:
   u fucking cont
   cunt
   that wasnt rambo

So the final score was 7-3 to TUR it was a waste of 1 hour 15 minutes for everyone and the NA's got mad about nothing. The point about fic will be discussed when i see the footage from the turkish perspective. Both me and pancake agreed that what we did on all these points were the right descisions.

Thx please stop the pointless abuse and the toxicity that you guys showed.

Abuse and toxicity lmao casual 9/11 memes ignored "we fucked up" but its no biggie, don't worry we discussed it between themselves and found ourselves of no wrong doing. Lmao what

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #1513 on: February 16, 2019, 11:10:13 pm »
hawkince u can get as mad as u want about this but I don't gave a flying fuck and don't be like you ignored the 9/11 jokes well I mean I saw at least 10x the racism from u than what they said. xD
have a good day, Smylie

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: February 16, 2019, 11:18:08 pm »
hawkince u can get as mad as u want about this but I don't gave a flying fuck and don't be like you ignored the 9/11 jokes well I mean I saw at least 10x the racism from u than what they said. xD
have a good day, Smylie

10x the racism from me? LOL I WASNT THERE MAN quit your bullshit man. The only thing that would even come close to discussing Turks is when I said they live in a dictatorship which is true. Racism is defined as : (n.) prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Stop lying bro