Author Topic: how to do ratings  (Read 9725 times)

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
Re: how to do ratings
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2020, 03:06:30 am »
Idiots, it's the theory of how to rate someone and what to keep in mind when you do, instead of just basing it off the scoreboard.

How to do ratings: keeping the things mentioned in the video in mind, which I guarantee people don't generally do.

Whilst you might not agree Fred is accurate in rating Pyhon you can't deny that this is the way to think when rating a player. Hence it's how to do ratings.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2020, 10:55:30 am »
voting for somebody else than fwuffy, shame on u and ur fake fishes frallaEIGHT

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2020, 10:58:53 am »
Idiots, it's the theory of how to rate someone and what to keep in mind when you do, instead of just basing it off the scoreboard.

How to do ratings: keeping the things mentioned in the video in mind, which I guarantee people don't generally do.

Whilst you might not agree Fred is accurate in rating Pyhon you can't deny that this is the way to think when rating a player. Hence it's how to do ratings.
lol nerd

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2020, 01:15:52 pm »
i wanna see muha sweat his ass on a pov video, fuck the rest
ky$

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2020, 02:29:07 pm »
what a waste of time. nw is filled with egos who will never change their mind about anybody, if someone thinks player x is shit nothing will change their mind

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2020, 02:42:17 pm »
what a waste of time. nw is filled with egos who will never change their mind about anybody, if someone thinks player x is shit nothing will change their mind

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2020, 02:55:01 pm »
yes this is true, coronavirus boredom and having fuck all to do my guy. dont care if someone's mind wont change but it might be informative for some people to see what's happening in a match and maybe get few more people to record their pov  :)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2020, 02:57:12 pm »
yes this is true, coronavirus boredom and having fuck all to do my guy. dont care if someone's mind wont change but it might be informative for some people to see what's happening in a match and maybe get few more people to record their pov  :)
also your video is absolute DOG so please dont produce more. it's so obvious that you're biased and want to give python 1010010101001p just for standing still. nothing he did in the video was even remotely impressive, all he did was box standard defensive playing. all he did was stand still for 1 second and you go "oohhh excellent movement 100101010101ppppppp" and when he dies "unlucky, 85p. so not only was the commentary worthless SHIT, the texts on the screen disappeared before i could even read them, lmao.

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2020, 03:00:18 pm »
also your video is absolute DOG so please dont produce more. it's so obvious that you're biased and want to give python 1010010101001p just for standing still. nothing he did in the video was even remotely impressive, all he did was box standard defensive playing. all he did was stand still for 1 second and you go "oohhh excellent movement 100101010101ppppppp" and when he dies "unlucky, 85p. so not only was the commentary worthless SHIT, the texts on the screen disappeared before i could even read them, lmao.

i will make it more high effort and detailed so you can learn something from the next one!! and also i will make the subtitles longer so your 10iq brain can read it fast enough  :)

Offline saf

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Saf le kka carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: saf
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2020, 03:16:09 pm »

I will throw up in your fucking mouth you albanian whore. Then ram it down with a plunger until it goes so deep I pull out your fucking intestines, then i'll make a clothes line out of it and hang your fucking kids

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2020, 04:45:59 pm »

i will make it more high effort and detailed so you can learn something from the next one!! and also i will make the subtitles longer so your 10iq brain can read it fast enough  :)
your commentary is 10iq please stop

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2020, 05:11:28 pm »
how other players view the keyboard

how janne views the keyboard

say no to ragequit gamers

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2020, 05:11:57 pm »

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2020, 05:14:56 pm »

Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2020, 05:19:58 pm »