Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 920557 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | EU updated | 22.05
« Reply #4185 on: May 22, 2018, 08:04:33 pm »
Marxeil said he watch all match of nwwc i have some doubt when i don't see any update in FRA nation or in GB (some guys are clearly overated and no i don't speak about herishey this time)
I swear you love me.
The new era of love
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4186 on: May 22, 2018, 08:10:44 pm »
Marxeil said he watch all match of nwwc i have some doubt when i don't see any update in FRA nation or in GB (some guys are clearly overated and no i don't speak about herishey this time)
I swear you love me.
The new era of love
Must be love, love love.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: May 22, 2018, 08:13:22 pm »
The thing is that I won't drop players which just didnt carry against some average or even worse teams, as Bagins said players can just not try or smth.. I can see players which were underrated, but it is a bit different for "overrated" players as you noticed. We should wait for playoffs.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: May 22, 2018, 08:17:16 pm »

Who the fuck takes the group stage matches (you take no match srs apart from GER/FRA) seriously when u are pretty much guaranteed to go through anyway ?????
To set a example of what the tournament and official match enviroment should be like and to prepare for the hard matches with a proper enviroment instead of a troll one? England is a joke because you are at the front of it and because you are the best and very tight with Hercules you abuse it and troll and get what you want and set a bad example for everyone else therefore leading to everyone else trolling or memeing and England inevitable turning out poor due to lack of communication, teamwork and effort levels. glhffffffff
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #4189 on: May 22, 2018, 08:22:52 pm »
;p

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #4190 on: May 22, 2018, 08:23:50 pm »

Who the fuck takes the group stage matches (you take no match srs apart from GER/FRA) seriously when u are pretty much guaranteed to go through anyway ?????
To set a example of what the tournament and official match enviroment should be like and to prepare for the hard matches with a proper enviroment instead of a troll one? England is a joke because you are at the front of it and because you are the best and very tight with Hercules you abuse it and troll and get what you want and set a bad example for everyone else therefore leading to everyone else trolling or memeing and England inevitable turning out poor due to lack of communication, teamwork and effort levels. glhffffffff

cute

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: May 22, 2018, 08:28:01 pm »
I always wanted to stay neutral to this, but sometimes Bagins literally is going too far. Last Ukraine - England match as example. Just stating the fact.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: May 22, 2018, 08:33:25 pm »

cute
Cute? must not have a valid come back to prove me otherwise

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #4193 on: May 22, 2018, 08:36:19 pm »

cute

No its just i don't need to grant someone like u with a proper reply hun, go grovel somewhere else mate :P did i say i disagreed with u ?

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #4194 on: May 22, 2018, 08:44:12 pm »
still waiting my 99p

sorry that is dayboul's rating
In gi's mind maybe !
Still waiting for your argument against my points kiddo

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: May 22, 2018, 08:45:16 pm »

cute

No its just i don't need to grant someone like u with a proper reply hun, go grovel somewhere else mate :P did i say i disagreed with u ?
Cant formulate a reply when you know im right so lets end it here

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #4196 on: May 22, 2018, 09:08:27 pm »
still waiting my 99p

In gi's mind maybe !

Only thing I would agree with is you and Irish 86p instead of 85, 85 is a little too low considering both of your recent performances

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: May 22, 2018, 09:30:56 pm »
still waiting my 99p

In gi's mind maybe !

Only thing I would agree with is you and Irish 86p instead of 85, 85 is a little too low considering both of your recent performances

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #4198 on: May 22, 2018, 09:42:20 pm »
I think you should give one of them 86 and let them vote on which one gets it, turn them against eachother!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: May 22, 2018, 09:47:00 pm »
Since we just beat Snappers in a tough Match I therefore also demand an increase of Points for all Nr12 Members
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]