Author Topic: What does mm_barrier_no_col do? Also remove cav speed bonus  (Read 1596 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
What does mm_barrier_no_col do? Also remove cav speed bonus
« on: November 30, 2018, 11:25:06 pm »
I see it says no collision I'm assuming, but how does that actually affect gameplay. Does it not allow people to shoot through it?

Also The cav speed bonus has messed up the timing of swings, makes it harder to turn, and almost makes an invisible speed reach with the horse at greater percentages of bonus.

I'm not sure if there will be another patch, if not, then I wouldn't worry about it. But from event servers I will be removing that bonus from cav from my servers.

Plus with the limit for most bonuses at a low Meter like 10m, how ofter as a cav group are you going to be that close to your officer anways, like maybe 3 out of let's say 15? I would say a different bonus like melee speed or health or something would be better in that case.

Thanks!

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: What does mm_barrier_no_col do? Also remove cav speed bonus
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 01:37:29 pm »
I see it says no collision I'm assuming, but how does that actually affect gameplay. Does it not allow people to shoot through it?

You can use it to block cannonshots. For example protecting spawnareas, or using it for props you can normally shoot through, like single-prop-houses, or stones and stuff.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What does mm_barrier_no_col do? Also remove cav speed bonus
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 03:32:24 pm »

You can use it to block cannonshots. For example protecting spawnareas, or using it for props you can normally shoot through, like single-prop-houses, or stones and stuff.

What about bullets?