Author Topic: The NW Experience Podcast *NEW EPISODE ZEYDEN!*  (Read 60556 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I never thought that Infame out of all teams would be mentioned in this podcast xD
"infame beat TZ0 several times but then get destroyed by everyone else"

we've also beaten the following line-ups : rikkert, tiberias, troister, wolpi, anubis, tig, gerher ; marxeil, janne, fotin, obelix. But ye guess we just get destroyed by everyone in the community ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ including Kamikaze
So you are admitting that I'm a good player thanks dayboul love u
Supposedly good according to shitty lists, not me, i dont consider good 3/4 of the players i mentionned. Careful not to confuse naturally good player with huge tryhard <3. Furthermore ur the luckiest player ive ever played against amd im not even kidding, nor exaggerating its actually disgusting

I never thought that Infame out of all teams would be mentioned in this podcast xD

we've also beaten the following line-ups : rikkert, tiberias, troister, wolpi, anubis, tig, gerher ; marxeil, janne, fotin, obelix. But ye guess we just get destroyed by everyone in the community ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ including Kamikaze
worst lineup i've ever seen
not according to litteraly any list out there  :-X

you're bragging about winnign against some lineups you don't even think are good yourslef!?

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral

Supposedly good according to shitty lists, not me, i dont consider good 3/4 of the players i mentionned. Careful not to confuse naturally good player with huge tryhard <3. Furthermore ur the luckiest player ive ever played against amd im not even kidding, nor exaggerating its actually disgusting

dayboul so good he got bodied by native players in the 4v4. impressive!
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
I think by this point Dayboul knows he's bad.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul

you're bragging about winnign against some lineups you don't even think are good yourslef!?
?  just pointing out the inconsistencies of lists which are basically popularity contests, its pretty simple to understand but i can use simpler words if necessary  :)
Again, tryhard =/= good

Spoiler

[close]
tbh Ive always envied good noob-slayers such as stark or flopz, being able to clean up low to mediocre players is such an underrated and handy skill but i must admit I lack thereof  :( Ive yet to figure out how to outplay opponents that dont know what theyre doing

Spoiler

[close]
Dayboul is a low ping spammer. Crutches on his best friend Vortx who is actually good at the game!

« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:43:20 pm by DayBoul »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
u make no sense dayboul i think you're just too stupid and thats that. go play csgo casual noob you were never good only get carrid by vortex

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
tbh Ive always envied good noob-slayers such as stark or flopz, being able to clean up low to mediocre players is such an underrated and handy skill but i must admit I lack thereof  :( Ive yet to figure out how to outplay opponents that dont know what theyre doing

so you lose to "low tier" players, "mediocre players" and "high tier" players? think that makes you bottom tier i'm afraid :'(
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
ive always played in underdog teams and still managed to win against supposedly high tier players, i think that speaks for itself. Anyone who's ever played against me in the last couple years saying im bad is either biased or just too autistic to tell if someone is truly good or not, i didnt expect anything less from u gibby

u make no sense dayboul i think you're just too stupid and thats that. go play csgo casual noob you were never good only get carrid by vortex
u literally just proved my point about popularity ;D vortx just happens to be the nicest from us both
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
you lessen my iq, friend. not only are you incapable of having a cohesive conversation, but you're also obnoxiously condescending and narcissistic. please exit my forum thread pl0x

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
Damn I remember when dayboul used to be nice to me in snappers. Missing one month of university has changed you bro.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
but im stil nice to you tho?????

you lessen my iq, friend. not only are you incapable of having a cohesive conversation, but you're also obnoxiously condescending and narcissistic. please exit my forum thread pl0x
statistically theres like a 2% chance ur iq is higher than mine, the odds arent exactly in your favour friend <3 we're not having a conversation, i make statement and u do whatever the fuck u want with them, im not looking to have a debate with you

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
holy yikes

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Damn I remember when dayboul used to be nice to me in snappers. Missing one month of university has changed you bro.
HOW DARE YOU MAKING JOKES

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
Oh shit, NW fun police is coming after me!

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Mess with the puns you'll get the shun

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Mess with the puns you'll get the shun

Vortx got all the good genes