Author Topic: What is the regiment you most enjoyed being in?  (Read 19255 times)

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What is the regiment you most enjoyed being in?
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2013, 11:40:38 pm »
54e and anyone who pretends otherwise is delirious.

Offline PhonieX

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Willson_Curray
« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2013, 08:21:54 pm »
Actually, I just read it wrong xD
I thought you said, the 91st was only good at melee, and we all would move away from Tav, because it was a shit regiment. My bad
2 time Groupfighting Winner
1 time Regimental Gf Winner
2 time NWL league winner

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2013, 08:49:33 pm »
75e because it was something the french community had never seen, and we managed to grow up very quickly according to the rest of the others french regiments.

It was simply the best regiment I have been it, we ran during 5-6 months wich can be consider as very short period but what 5 months ! I think we just have been defeated by the 84e and the 91st :)

At the begining it was just an idea, and thanks to great people, it became (in my opinion ofc) the best french line regiment. Take a look at people who were in the 75e and who helped it a lot, they will all have a "Proud former or ex 75e" in their signature on FSE. The only thing wich was bad in my opinion was the fact we didn't manage to stay alive for a long time according to others regiment we have fought and I regret this.

* It was the best organisation I have seen in a regiment with the greatest french leader I have ever meet.

* We had two compagnies allowing us to face some Army Corps (with the help of the 14pk !) with an excelent coordination on the field.

* A very good level in 1vs1 (EnixBest1vs1LeaderFr).

* Some extremmly well dedicated people like Sinjide, Aexos, Baal-Hadad and some others I forget.

* And especially we were a very close family and not a regiment with 200+ players in their roster.

If you want to know more about the 75e, I suggest you to take a look at this youtube channel, most of our Lb was recorded by Aexos and you can still watch it ! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/75eregiment

Our trailer made by Sinjide :

Ps : I'm speaking about the "first" 75e wich was led by MacAaron, not by Privatek and Eralorn wich was completly different and as nothing to see.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 10:20:48 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Sinjide

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Arthur MacFarlan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2013, 08:53:17 pm »
75e because it was something the french community had never seen, and we managed to grow up very quickly according to the rest of the others french regiments.

It was simply the best regiment I have been it, we ran during 5-6 months wich can be consider as very short period but what 5 months ! I think we just have been defeated by the 84e and the 91st :)

At the begining it was just an idea, and thanks to great people, it became (in my opinion ofc) the best french line regiment. Take a look at people who were in the 75e and who helped it a lot, they will all have a "Proud former or ex 75e" in their signature on FSE. The only thing wich was bad in my opinion was the fact we didn't manage to stay alive for a long time according to others regiment we have fought and I regret this.

* It was the best organisation I have seen in a regiment with the greatest french leader I have ever meet.

* We had two compagnies allowing us to face some Army Corps (with the help of the 14pk !) with an excelent coordination on the field.

* Some extremmly well dedicated people like Sinjide, Aexos, Baal-Hadad and some others I forget.

* And especially we were a very close family and not a regiment with 200+ players in their roster.

If you want to know more about the 75e, I suggest you to take a look at this youtube channel, most of our Lb was recorded by Aexos and you can still watch it ! :)

Ps : I'm speaking about the "first" 75e wich was led by MacAaron, not by Privatek and Earlorn wich was completly different and as nothing to see.

You made me cry  :'(
Nothing to add, 75e was my best one.

But I will never forget 5e Marins.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:55:59 pm by Sinjide »

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2013, 09:40:55 pm »
4thEPI by far!

Nice members
Good at fights
Always active

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Enix

• First Lieutenant
  • Ordre 66
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 75e_Cpt_Lavoignet_Lucien
« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2013, 09:45:36 pm »

Ps : I'm speaking about the "first" 75e wich was led by MacAaron, not by Privatek and Earlorn wich was completly different and as nothing to see.

Sweet jesus my best regiment eva !
But I hope that one day we'll rise again ! And this time better than we was in the past !
#TeamMacAaron
Proud Ex-Sergent/Captain of the 75e.
EnixBest1vs1LeaderFr

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2013, 10:07:53 pm »
I've always been in the IVe, and I don't think I will left one day ^^ My first regiment in this Corps was the 5e Voltigeurs (skirmishers) where I had an impressive training on shooting.

However, I'm invited often in a lot of different regiments ! I enjoyed a lot 60th (with Jezza and Brotiz), 14pk (with patrykus and frankfurter), 15th (griff), 91st (with jackie and MacAron), 75e (atardet), and often 14e. AND K-KA BEST EU (pls pride put the gun down !)

These regiment are for me the perfect mix of extremely skilled players, fun atmosphere and good leaders. This is what the community make the best (from my point of view, uh)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 10:17:28 pm by IVe_Carabino »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2013, 10:11:32 pm »
I've always been in the IVe, and I don't think I will left one day ^^ My first regiment in this Corps was the 5e Voltigeurs (skirmishers) where I had an impressive training on shooting.

However, I'm invited often in a lot of different regiments ! I enjoyed a lot 60th (with Jezza and Brotiz), 14pk (with patrykus and frankfurter), 15th (griff), 91st (with jackie and MacAron), 75e (atardet), and often 14e.

These regiment are for me the perfect mix of extremely skilled players, fun atmosphere and good leaders. This is what the community make the best (from my point of view, uh)

kill my feeling sure m8

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2013, 10:17:43 pm »

However, I'm invited often in a lot of different regiments ! I enjoyed a lot 60th (with Jezza and Brotiz), 14pk (with patrykus and frankfurter), 15th (griff), 91st (with jackie and MacAron), 75e (atardet), and often 14e.

kill my feeling sure m8

fixed

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2013, 10:23:04 pm »
Cara For Community Representative !

Spoiler
Pls
[close]
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2013, 10:53:19 pm »
14th West Yorkshire Regiment of Foot

Back in the day, they were the best to play with.  :)

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2013, 11:26:26 pm »
Cara For Community Representative !

Spoiler
Pls
[close]

+1.

Anyway. I've always been in the IVe Corps, and in its 7e Hussards. Today I had my two years in the regiment, and I'm still here ;D I just love everything in the 7e. The ambiance is great, we are a family always united together to slash the Brits (and the Poles :-*), we love what we do and we do it well. I've make several very good friends in the regiment, and I met some of them IRL, which I'm very happy of.
I hope but I'm sure we'll stay until the end, and even after, we'll still be together.
I remember, the first day I joined the IVe, I never thought it would be like that, and I never thought I would stay so long in it. But yeah, some things can change, and I'm always there :P

Vive le 7e Hussards, Vive le IVe Corps, et Vive l'Empereur !
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Mac Aaron

• Donator
  • ex 75e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MacAaron
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2013, 12:50:35 pm »
Antar, un ange parti trop tôt

Offline The_Dane

• Corporal
  • NW Official Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The_Dane
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2013, 12:56:52 pm »
51st under der Führer, Stalker!
Gief cookies plox

Offline BreizH

• First Sergeant
  • 14e_Breizh
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2013, 12:57:11 pm »

Ps : I'm speaking about the "first" 75e wich was led by MacAaron, not by Privatek and Eralorn wich was completly different and as nothing to see.

That's right, best regiment ever !

+
we was