Author Topic: Unban request from NW_Official_NA1  (Read 551 times)

Offline 63e_Vorik

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban request from NW_Official_NA1
« on: June 11, 2015, 02:23:36 am »
Name under which u were banned: Napoleon Bonaparte/ fart?

Server(s) u were banned from: NW_Official_NA1

What was happening when u got banned: First day i got NW and i had just been playing not really typing really just minding my own business then i get off, the next day i wake up i find that i had been perma banned

Did u break any rules prior to your ban? : Not that i know of

Time and date the account was banned: i was banned on 11/27/2014 7pm-1am Est Standard time

Timezone PDT: Eastern standard

User identification number:1084246

Why should u be unbanned?: i am a regimental member of the 63e and require that i be unbanned from this server due to community events we do on public servers from time to time, as well as the fact that i was banned without warning and it was only the first day i got the game, so i assume it was just abuse of admin powers or a honest mistake
Modify message

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban request from NW_Official_NA1
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 06:15:54 am »
No, it wasn't your(account) first day.  No, it was not an accident you were banned.  No, it wasn't abuse.  and no, you did not deserve a warning when you were banned.  You mass teamkilled at the start of the round with a sword.

It has been a while so you are unbanned, should be able to rejoin within the hour.

Be sure to reread the rules as to not be banned again.

Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.