Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 148250 times)

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]
« Reply #450 on: June 26, 2016, 09:23:09 pm »
I was in the NA 92nd in 2016 for a couple months, they didn't really improve my melee as much as being in the EU 92nd for 2 years, 1stFKI for 6+ months and 12th/18th for 1-2 years. Also on John Cameron he was a great leader, the only person that reminded me of him was Tico in the early days of the 12th. I remember 4 years ago me(since I was on -5 Timezone) Donald, Hadhod, englishdevil, keramor, some 84e members would stay up really late with new members all the time in duel servers teaching them every intricate part of the game. Even going into chambering down attacks with an up attack which you could do that in MM. I remember Tico would do this all time time at like 9:00 EST after training, he would ask a couple officers and him to grab a recruit and have them in their own channel 1 on 1 and train them in melee for like half an hour.

nuh uh, tico was carried by good melee, he cant have trained his members to be good nuh uh, nuh uh

But for real our melee came from copious training that Tico had us do, we were prepared for every situation.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #451 on: June 26, 2016, 09:37:52 pm »
I never added Littleifield because I was completely uninvolved with NW when the 92nd was competitively active, and I only heard about them in passing since I started playing again. I really don't know enough about Littlefield to comment on his placement

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #452 on: June 26, 2016, 09:43:26 pm »
I was in the NA 92nd in 2016 for a couple months, they didn't really improve my melee as much as being in the EU 92nd for 2 years, 1stFKI for 6+ months and 12th/18th for 1-2 years. Also on John Cameron he was a great leader, the only person that reminded me of him was Tico in the early days of the 12th. I remember 4 years ago me(since I was on -5 Timezone) Donald, Hadhod, englishdevil, keramor, some 84e members would stay up really late with new members all the time in duel servers teaching them every intricate part of the game. Even going into chambering down attacks with an up attack which you could do that in MM. I remember Tico would do this all time time at like 9:00 EST after training, he would ask a couple officers and him to grab a recruit and have them in their own channel 1 on 1 and train them in melee for like half an hour.

nuh uh, tico was carried by good melee, he cant have trained his members to be good nuh uh, nuh uh

But for real our melee came from copious training that Tico had us do, we were prepared for every situation.
yeah we should just put tico as 75 all time, he's not even a good leader he just yolo charged every 1v1 and was carried by OP 90+ GOD MELEERS just like 7thRF

memes

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2016, 10:33:46 pm »
I'm sorry you couldn't be with us during our height, Coconut.

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2016, 10:38:22 pm »
NACL thread, where the Epeens clash
Leader of the 71st

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 26, 2016, 10:47:06 pm »
NACL thread, where the Epeens clash

Sounds like something someone who is carried by melee would say!!!!!!1111!!
Dude, shut the fuck up. You have no credibility here...
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 26, 2016, 10:50:05 pm »
Like your CSGO career  ::)
Real original. You are like the 50th person to say that.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2016, 10:50:15 pm »
NVR 4GET

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2016, 10:57:23 pm »
Leader of the 71st

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #459 on: June 26, 2016, 11:01:27 pm »
Real original. You are like the 50th person to say that.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #460 on: June 27, 2016, 02:41:24 am »
bout this whole 92nd thing, I didnt even know who they were til like after the NWL in like mid 2015

I dont know where this late 2014/early 2015 dominance audiate is talking about was, but the 18th dominated the scene early 2015 and 2014 was the year of the 63e/71st.

The only time they were remotely relevant was mid 2015 when 2 of those 3 regiments disbanded and the 92nd picked up a few of those players, refused to do 1v1s with most anybody, and when they finally started, opted out of league 1, and got demolished in league 2.

Competitive relevance was never with the 92nd. Ever. Don't kid yourself.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #461 on: June 27, 2016, 03:02:44 am »
bout this whole 92nd thing, I didnt even know who they were til like after the NWL in like mid 2015

I dont know where this late 2014/early 2015 dominance audiate is talking about was, but the 18th dominated the scene early 2015 and 2014 was the year of the 63e/71st.

The only time they were remotely relevant was mid 2015 when 2 of those 3 regiments disbanded and the 92nd picked up a few of those players, refused to do 1v1s with most anybody, and when they finally started, opted out of league 1, and got demolished in league 2.

yes apoc. More posts like this. Feed me the salty tears of others
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 27, 2016, 03:46:33 am »

I think he meant when Redwall and Zzethh were both active with in the 92nd in 2015 thats when they were competitive in the NA community and went toe to toe with regiments like 63e. When the 92nd were in league 2 with the PSG and 45e that was a couple months ago... That was when I was in there and our attendance was like 14 each LB, we had like 5 new players that were on their first 100 hours of NW so yeah we weren't competitive.

But in 2015 when the 92nd were still a "NA detachment" for the EU company they were pretty strong.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 03:48:20 am by Coconut »

Offline Salt

• Major
  • We really out here
    • View Profile
  • Nick: bless
I'm the reincarnated Who- with no talent.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 27, 2016, 04:08:52 am »
anyways just because the second rendition of the 92nd in 2016 refused to 1v1 your 2 month HMS victory reg doesnt mean you should bash the 2014-2015 92nd that did really well in NA.