Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 148261 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]
« Reply #435 on: June 26, 2016, 07:12:42 pm »
Did Nr37 or 71st ever 1v1 92nd around late 2014/2015 time?
71st never did

Correction I never did while in the 71st

Correction again. I just skimmed the 71sts record and I don't see any wins or losses against the 92nd.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 07:17:56 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #436 on: June 26, 2016, 07:12:49 pm »
yes remember how we beat you melee on melee without shooting one round

oooo get rekt boyyyyyyy

#stomped
#truegods

Your trolling abilities are getting there, but it still feels a bit forced. I'm glad we could reform to give you the opportunity to have a win against us.

ok mr eisenberger

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #437 on: June 26, 2016, 07:13:10 pm »
Wait you mean the 92nd wasn't a retirement home?

hahahahaha

+100000000000000000000000

Remember how we beat you so bad you didn't even fight the last round, you just retreated to the edge of the map like a Total War game and D/C'd when you reached it? I remember. It was a good match, and a nice try on your guys' part.
This is the hardest roast I have ever seen on FSE

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #438 on: June 26, 2016, 07:14:42 pm »
Did Nr37 or 71st ever 1v1 92nd around late 2014/2015 time?

I don't recall either of them every wanting to challenge us. The ball was in their court, they just never served it. To be honest though, I don't know if Nr37 was around at that time.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #439 on: June 26, 2016, 07:14:54 pm »
Spoiler
@all the people shitting on 92nd

Remember when Littlefield was leading a regiment of ~60 guys at (NA) events, and was beating out every NA regiment in the NANWL including 5th and the fucking 63e? Anyone remember the 79th match when they had to bring in Mang to merc to even have a chance, and despite them breaking the rules and us not bringing our best (sorry 79th but it wasn't that urgent for us), we still won? Anyone remember how we won almost all if not every single fucking match we played? I remember, and I feel like that amounts to something. But no, apparently not, apparently no one remembers some of the best meleers in the community joining it, either, like Zzehth, Coconut, Catbutts, Orcaryo, Hellomoto, etc. etc. Littlefield himself was one of the best meleers in that group, as well, which just goes to show: you can be the best player in this game but no one will care unless you beat them ten million times in groupfighting and make them cry themselves to sleep as they think about never being the best meleer themselves. Hell, even I was getting 10+/-3 K/D's in 92nd linebattles, and no one will ever remember me as a great meleer. Back in its prime, when 92nd left NANWL after beating 63e because we felt no sense of competition because literally no one could beat us at that point and people were trying to cheat against us because we already beat everyone who stood a remote chance against us, I would say it would top a number of these regiments listed, and I would say a leader capable of leading a group like that to at least top most--if not all--of the "Medium Tier" leaders. We beat out several of the ones listed, and Windflower ended up leaving PSG (which he led) only to soon join 92nd as a ranker. The only reason no one remembers 92nd's success back in season whichever is because when we left all of the records were scrapped and tossed out, whether to make things easier when tallying stuff together, or so that everyone in the league could lick their arses clean after that 92-inch deep penetration ravaging. When JackieChan, best meleer NA/EU, was mercing for us at a time, it's obvious that we were doing at least something right. And Zzehth, who is according to this the 3rd best meleer in NA, was in 92nd even before it was even that notable in NA, and he was in it until our second disbanding a few months ago. All of this should mean something, but the fact that 92nd is not only unlisted from the best NA regiments list, and their leader unmentioned in the best leaders list, but not a single mentioning of 92nd appears on Zzehth's, Coconut's, etc.'s names, is disrespectful.

tl;dr this thread is such a circle jerk thread, just go and forget who was kicking your asses last year so you can continue remembering yourselves as gods in a dead video game
[close]
I may need to do a bit of analysis
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #440 on: June 26, 2016, 07:15:35 pm »
Spoiler

Remember when Littlefield was leading a regiment of ~60 guys at (NA) events, and was beating out every NA regiment in the NANWL including 5th and the fucking 63e? Anyone remember the 79th match when they had to bring in Mang to merc to even have a chance, and despite them breaking the rules and us not bringing our best (sorry 79th but it wasn't that urgent for us), we still won? Anyone remember how we won almost all if not every single fucking match we played? I remember, and I feel like that amounts to something. But no, apparently not, apparently no one remembers some of the best meleers in the community joining it, either, like Zzehth, Coconut, Catbutts, Orcaryo, Hellomoto, etc. etc. Littlefield himself was one of the best meleers in that group, as well, which just goes to show: you can be the best player in this game but no one will care unless you beat them ten million times in groupfighting and make them cry themselves to sleep as they think about never being the best meleer themselves. Hell, even I was getting 10+/-3 K/D's in 92nd linebattles, and no one will ever remember me as a great meleer. Back in its prime, when 92nd left NANWL after beating 63e because we felt no sense of competition because literally no one could beat us at that point and people were trying to cheat against us because we already beat everyone who stood a remote chance against us, I would say it would top a number of these regiments listed, and I would say a leader capable of leading a group like that to at least top most--if not all--of the "Medium Tier" leaders. We beat out several of the ones listed, and Windflower ended up leaving PSG (which he led) only to soon join 92nd as a ranker. The only reason no one remembers 92nd's success back in season whichever is because when we left all of the records were scrapped and tossed out, whether to make things easier when tallying stuff together, or so that everyone in the league could lick their arses clean after that 92-inch deep penetration ravaging. When JackieChan, best meleer NA/EU, was mercing for us at a time, it's obvious that we were doing at least something right. And Zzehth, who is according to this the 3rd best meleer in NA, was in 92nd even before it was even that notable in NA, and he was in it until our second disbanding a few months ago. All of this should mean something, but the fact that 92nd is not only unlisted from the best NA regiments list, and their leader unmentioned in the best leaders list, but not a single mentioning of 92nd appears on Zzehth's, Coconut's, etc.'s names, is disrespectful.

tl;dr this thread is such a circle jerk thread, just go and forget who was kicking your asses last year so you can continue remembering yourselves as gods in a dead video game
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 26, 2016, 07:19:14 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Good luck. If you weren't there for it, you probably won't find much. Most of the info isn't on the forums anymore, either a thread got deleted or posts did. But the fact is, 92nd was absolutely going to win at minimum League 2 NANWL, but definitely the whole thing if it permitted them. 92nd simply dominated everyone, and to those who objected because they never lost to the 92nd in its height: you never asked to fight us.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2016, 07:19:30 pm »
@Audiate

Of course I did remember Littlefield, but they are talking about the impact in the competitive scene, the NA 92nd did not cause a huge impact (like winning a league or a tournament), but I will be very honest with you.

For myself a leader is a person who is capable of keeping a regiment for so long, a person who is humble is victory and in a defeat, a person who learns from his mistake and becomes stronger, a person who plans tactics based on what does he have. All that was Littlefield.
Also Audiate, I have been led by almost of all of those "tier leaders" (merc or member), and the only one who impressed me was Karth, he won so much with underrated players, they trained those members from scratch, and thats what a great leader does. Also in Karth's level I will put Littlefield, listening to him was like listening to Donald (92nd_Lt-Col_John_Cameron) the most experienced in my opinion, so Littlefield had a great Master. And I will always consider Littlefield as the best leader I have been with.

Also Audiate, the best 1v1 I played on was the 63e vs 92nd (late 2014?), Karth vs Littlefield. If I remember correctly the 92nd won 7-3, and no salt appeared, just a good game.

But Audiate, nothing of that matter if you dont 10-0 every reg in a daily basis, with pro meleers in a single regiment. But look at the REAL leaders that have kept their regiment for more than 3 years straight! Like the 29th, 63e, Prussian Army regiments, 19te and sorry if I forgot one.

But that is just my humble opinion Audiate, just because I did not mention Littlefield does not affirms I forgot him. Littlefield will ever be my favorite leader.

And the 71st did challenge the 92nd to a 1v1, the 92nd said yes BUT! the 1v1 will be in the next 2 weeks, why?
In the 92nd site, people vote on what date they can show up so we can bring our best meleers and decent numbers, but I guess cheesey took it as an excuse of avoiding him and said we said no and we were scared.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=19569.0

« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 07:21:07 pm by Zzehth »
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2016, 07:26:49 pm »
Zzehth how did it feel to have a Mexican friend in the regiment with you?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 26, 2016, 07:29:02 pm »

Who? I do not play lol.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #445 on: June 26, 2016, 07:30:30 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Good luck. If you weren't there for it, you probably won't find much. Most of the info isn't on the forums anymore, either a thread got deleted or posts did. But the fact is, 92nd was absolutely going to win at minimum League 2 NANWL, but definitely the whole thing if it permitted them. 92nd simply dominated everyone, and to those who objected because they never lost to the 92nd in its height: you never asked to fight us.
I think it's the proper time to announce my project. I am going to start to compile the records of all regiments and analysis them.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 26, 2016, 07:33:06 pm »

Who? I do not play lol.
http://m.imgur.com/igsGB7z

On the 92nd roster there were 2 Mexican flags. One was you and the other was someone else

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2016, 07:35:08 pm »

Who? I do not play lol.
http://m.imgur.com/igsGB7z

On the 92nd roster there were 2 Mexican flags. One was you and the other was someone else

Ah yeah, Edward Lyon... never talked to him, he was in the 92nd for like 2 years (EU), and appeared to some NA events.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 26, 2016, 07:37:41 pm »
Oh shit. I forgot about Redwall, Rygoth, Pineapple, Fatguy... fuck we were good. And I forgot how good of a thread maker I was lmao, that header, that march I edited, those fuckin' roster hats. God save the Gordons.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 07:39:43 pm by Audiate »

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #449 on: June 26, 2016, 09:10:59 pm »
I was in the NA 92nd in 2016 for a couple months, they didn't really improve my melee as much as being in the EU 92nd for 2 years, 1stFKI for 6+ months and 12th/18th for 1-2 years. Also on John Cameron he was a great leader, the only person that reminded me of him was Tico in the early days of the 12th. I remember 4 years ago me(since I was on -5 Timezone) Donald, Hadhod, englishdevil, keramor, some 84e members would stay up really late with new members all the time in duel servers teaching them every intricate part of the game. Even going into chambering down attacks with an up attack which you could do that in MM. I remember Tico would do this all time time at like 9:00 EST after training, he would ask a couple officers and him to grab a recruit and have them in their own channel 1 on 1 and train them in melee for like half an hour.