Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 148263 times)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Community List-NACL [New Thread]
« Reply #270 on: June 24, 2016, 09:36:35 pm »
[/email]
Ritz407 should be on the all time melee list.
LOL
he would be a god except he has high ping alot. dunno y u r lolin.
huh

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #271 on: June 24, 2016, 09:53:29 pm »
All I'm saying is if you can justify having AsianP as 91 and Grim as 90 in all time leader even tho they both lead the 3e then the 7th RF (Zorkoth/Monty) Should be at least 90 as they beat the 3e 10-2

even novapoison is down there at 75
|
Zorkoth and Monty both individually had a huge impact on NA, Zorkoth lead the 7y for a long time and Monty was a Double Major with Tico ( same ranks) for a while as well. He also lead the second 1stFKI after the 12th disbanded and before he joined 3eVolt.

Together under the 7thRF they smashed all of the NA regiments including the 3eVolt and they deserve a spot among the list as leaders.
They smashed all the NA regiments because they were still the 12th just under a new name. Look at the 7thRF roster. It's entirely 12th guys. Sure Zork and Monty should be on the leader list but bear in mind the kind of meleers they got to work with from the start...
Shame on us for training up the best meleers in the community.

Did I ever blame you for having good meleers? What I'm saying is because the 7thRF had such a stacked lineup; your guys preferred leadership method was take one volley and charge.  You would always win the melee. Was it Zorkoths and Montys impressive leadership that gave you that melee ability in your 2 month reg life?? Should the 9y leaders be given 100s because they could win 99% of their 1v1s by charging from spawn???

Also Squirts, you fucking idiot, everything you say makes me want to off myself. The difference between Tico and the rest is he is the one that formed and lead the 2ndQF and 12th to be the best regiment in the game, it was under HIS command that they trained all those players and got so dominant. Cumulatively hes lead for at least 2 years during his regiments have always been top 3, majority of which being #1 - because of HIS leadership in bringing together that group of players. Meanwhile the 7thRF didn't last two fucking months and started with the completely stacked and already competitively developed lineup from the 2ndQF

Is it really that impressive of a leader when he forms a regiment, instantly has the most stacked lineup in the game, takes one volley and charges in every single 1v1, mop the floor with shitters 99% of the time and go undefeated? Is that an example of leadership skill or his regiments skill???
7thRF lasted 3 months and its not just the 7thRF. Monty+Zorkoth lead in 1v1s all the time in the 12th. And the 7y lasted for like 9+ months as well in the super early days of NW and even back then when 2ndQF was separate the 7y maintained a high level of 1v1 dominance and melee skill.

All im saying is
Zorkoth lead 7y, 7thRF and lead in 1v1s in the 12th. You can ask anyone in the 12th he lead slightly worse than Breaches but sometimes he lead even better.

Monty was 2nd in command of 7thRF and was 2nd in command of the 12th for a while. He also lead just as good as Tico when they were both Double Majors.

Kinda dissapointed that they're not on the ALL TIME LEADERS list especially Zork as lead lead a top 5 regiment for at least a year total.

Even (HMS) AP0CALYPS3 is on the list when how long did that regiment last? 2 months?

..Anyways the list isn't yours grimsight anymore, if you were so vocal about this you shouldn't have given it up.

The lists weren't "mine" to begin with. I rarely gave my input into melee lists. In the case of regiments and leaders, I think my opinion holds some weight, but I always took serious consideration into community input.

Just because I don't run the thread anymore doesn't mean I won't give my input. I'd rather not see these lists in knowledgable on butchered by the likes of godfried and babyjesus.

Again like I said Zorkoth and Monty should
be on the all time leaders, but when weighing their achievements, longevity, and legacy to the high 80s and above, I don't think they compare. I would have these two around 80-84.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #272 on: June 24, 2016, 10:06:26 pm »
Heres a video of a 1v1 with the 7thRF, you can see they didn't just yolo charge every round. They even lost some melee rounds when they were up people. In the end it came down to Montys leading abilities to get his men in a position to win the round

Also if you look at the scoreboard you have MajorDan, Ghosty, Allday Onizuka, Vladmirsky, Toast all people Positive in the socreboard and doing well in melee, none of them exept allday and onizuka were in the 12th and even those two were not active at all and only were there in the first month really.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 10:09:18 pm by Coconut »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #273 on: June 24, 2016, 10:14:09 pm »
Spoiler
All I'm saying is if you can justify having AsianP as 91 and Grim as 90 in all time leader even tho they both lead the 3e then the 7th RF (Zorkoth/Monty) Should be at least 90 as they beat the 3e 10-2

|
Zorkoth and Monty both individually had a huge impact on NA, Zorkoth lead the 7y for a long time and Monty was a Double Major with Tico ( same ranks) for a while as well. He also lead the second 1stFKI after the 12th disbanded and before he joined 3eVolt.

Together under the 7thRF they smashed all of the NA regiments including the 3eVolt and they deserve a spot among the list as leaders.
They smashed all the NA regiments because they were still the 12th just under a new name. Look at the 7thRF roster. It's entirely 12th guys. Sure Zork and Monty should be on the leader list but bear in mind the kind of meleers they got to work with from the start...

Did I ever blame you for having good meleers? What I'm saying is because the 7thRF had such a stacked lineup; your guys preferred leadership method was take one volley and charge.  You would always win the melee. Was it Zorkoths and Montys impressive leadership that gave you that melee ability in your 2 month reg life?? Should the 9y leaders be given 100s because they could win 99% of their 1v1s by charging from spawn???

Also Squirts, you fucking idiot, everything you say makes me want to off myself. The difference between Tico and the rest is he is the one that formed and lead the 2ndQF and 12th to be the best regiment in the game, it was under HIS command that they trained all those players and got so dominant. Cumulatively hes lead for at least 2 years during his regiments have always been top 3, majority of which being #1 - because of HIS leadership in bringing together that group of players. Meanwhile the 7thRF didn't last two fucking months and started with the completely stacked and already competitively developed lineup from the 2ndQF

Is it really that impressive of a leader when he forms a regiment, instantly has the most stacked lineup in the game, takes one volley and charges in every single 1v1, mop the floor with shitters 99% of the time and go undefeated? Is that an example of leadership skill or his regiments skill???
7thRF lasted 3 months and its not just the 7thRF. Monty+Zorkoth lead in 1v1s all the time in the 12th. And the 7y lasted for like 9+ months as well in the super early days of NW and even back then when 2ndQF was separate the 7y maintained a high level of 1v1 dominance and melee skill.

All im saying is
Zorkoth lead 7y, 7thRF and lead in 1v1s in the 12th. You can ask anyone in the 12th he lead slightly worse than Breaches but sometimes he lead even better.

Monty was 2nd in command of 7thRF and was 2nd in command of the 12th for a while. He also lead just as good as Tico when they were both Double Majors.

Kinda dissapointed that they're not on the ALL TIME LEADERS list especially Zork as lead lead a top 5 regiment for at least a year total.

Even (HMS) AP0CALYPS3 is on the list when how long did that regiment last? 2 months?

..Anyways the list isn't yours grimsight anymore, if you were so vocal about this you shouldn't have given it up.

The lists weren't "mine" to begin with. I rarely gave my input into melee lists. In the case of regiments and leaders, I think my opinion holds some weight, but I always took serious consideration into community input.

Just because I don't run the thread anymore doesn't mean I won't give my input. I'd rather not see these lists in knowledgable on butchered by the likes of godfried and babyjesus.

be on the all time leaders, but when weighing their achievements, longevity, and legacy to the high 80s and above, I don't think they compare. I would have these two around 80-84.
[close]

Even if I wanted too, I don't think I could butcher the lists much more than they already are, especially the current melee list,which has been a giant joke basically every time it was posted.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #274 on: June 24, 2016, 10:22:32 pm »

|

TRIGGERED
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 24, 2016, 10:23:48 pm »
Spoiler

|

All im saying is

[close]

Even if I wanted too, I don't think I could butcher the lists much more than they already are, especially the current melee list,which has been a giant joke basically every time it was posted.
I think I earned my spot when I was 93. So if you think that was a joke, f u fam.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 24, 2016, 10:31:02 pm »
Spoiler

|

All im saying is

[close]

I think I earned my spot when I was 93. So if you think that was a joke, f u fam.

Sorry, but when it was posted the first time I don't think anyone was really on Jackie Chan's level, and I don't think anyone should've been ranked beside him. You may have been as good at group fighting as him, but I don't think your dueling skills could've touched his, and that was kind of the same deal for almost everyone (although for some it was comparable dueling, worse group fighting).

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 24, 2016, 10:31:51 pm »
Spoiler

|

All im saying is

[close]

Sorry, but when it was posted the first time I don't think anyone was really on Jackie Chan's level, and I don't think anyone should've been ranked beside him. You may have been as good at group fighting as him, but I don't think your dueling skills could've touched his, and that was kind of the same deal for almost everyone (although for some it was comparable dueling, worse group fighting).
Was Jackie ever on the Current list? i dont remember
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #278 on: June 24, 2016, 10:33:49 pm »
Reminder
tonight. 71st ts. 9pm est. Meeting about the list. Be there or be square.

ts3.privateserverhost.com:8892

trolls will be banned.

Bill you can come but if you just say that you should be #1 every second then i will ban you so hard
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 24, 2016, 10:34:12 pm »
Spoiler

|

All im saying is

[close]

Was Jackie ever on the Current list? i dont remember

Yeah the list for 93's was

93 Jackie
93 AsianP
93 Blood
93 Alexander

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2016, 10:35:40 pm »
Let's do a PUG before the meeting so people can put their money where their mouth is

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2016, 10:36:29 pm »
Let's do a PUG before the meeting so people can put their money where their mouth is

Sounds fun.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2016, 10:37:19 pm »

There was a 3v3 tourny recently

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31936.0
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 10:39:32 pm by Tammo »

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2016, 10:38:15 pm »
got a 1v1 to smash. sry cant
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2016, 10:39:08 pm »

There was a 3v3 tourny recently

Which was nice, but muh original team couldn't show up so I was w/ RedViper and Evan (it was still fun, and we did alright).