Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91831 times)

Offline ManiacBullseye

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Maniac
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150) [FEB 18TH START DATE]
« Reply #360 on: February 18, 2019, 04:43:46 am »
At least none of ya'll are being held hostage.  :-X

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #361 on: February 18, 2019, 06:12:17 am »

Maniac is the Antonio Brown of this league lmao
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

MATT123456789

« Reply #362 on: February 18, 2019, 07:35:47 am »
Its kinda fucked up that people like Xethos signed up for the tournament on time and then weren't selected for idk why and now they don't get a chance to play. Like why weren't there enough teams for everyone that signed up originally to get picked thats a huge fuck up by flower and the other organizers. Idgaf about the guys who signed up like 2 weeks late but Xethos is deadass on the original player pool list. I think a new team should be made based on who ever signed up first. Which from what I can tell would be Xethos, Kenshaw, Citiuz and some others like Nickcole and Dio. Which wouldn't be that amazing of a team but at least mans would be able to compete.

Also the whole free agent idea in mount and blade is fucking retarded to begin with because theres only like 30 good players in the entire community and its a 4v4 tourny so one dude can completely change your team and make u god tier, so if like 2 people sign up late and get put on a mediocre team that drafted poorly and needs to improve by working together and getting better they can just skip all that and be the best team in the tourney overnight. Free agency makes sense sometimes but in warband its pretty stupid.

fuck you idiot go make some maps

Suns

« Reply #363 on: February 18, 2019, 07:54:27 am »
Its kinda fucked up that people like Xethos signed up for the tournament on time and then weren't selected for idk why and now they don't get a chance to play. Like why weren't there enough teams for everyone that signed up originally to get picked thats a huge fuck up by flower and the other organizers. Idgaf about the guys who signed up like 2 weeks late but Xethos is deadass on the original player pool list. I think a new team should be made based on who ever signed up first. Which from what I can tell would be Xethos, Kenshaw, Citiuz and some others like Nickcole and Dio. Which wouldn't be that amazing of a team but at least mans would be able to compete.

Also the whole free agent idea in mount and blade is fucking retarded to begin with because theres only like 30 good players in the entire community and its a 4v4 tourny so one dude can completely change your team and make u god tier, so if like 2 people sign up late and get put on a mediocre team that drafted poorly and needs to improve by working together and getting better they can just skip all that and be the best team in the tourney overnight. Free agency makes sense sometimes but in warband its pretty stupid.
Because we got the good players?
dude... if you weren't a captain you wouldn't have been chosen by anyone why are you talking shit??

hahaha. ^

if i was cap of Berserkers instead of Moraine i would have definitely chose him over you

more reliable, more skillful, and easier to communicate with

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #364 on: February 18, 2019, 09:30:53 am »

Didn’t read lol nerd

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #365 on: February 18, 2019, 03:31:43 pm »
i tried :(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #366 on: February 18, 2019, 07:08:29 pm »
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #367 on: February 18, 2019, 08:22:54 pm »

dude... if you weren't a captain you wouldn't have been chosen by anyone why are you talking shit??

hahaha. ^

if i was cap of Berserkers instead of Moraine i would have definitely chose him over you

^^ Lol funny joke.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #368 on: February 18, 2019, 08:53:25 pm »
So the league technically starts today but I wanted to see if the team captains wanted to redraft. If not the league will prolly just start tonight at lets say 8-9pm.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #369 on: February 18, 2019, 08:55:37 pm »
So the league technically starts today but I wanted to see if the team captains wanted to redraft. If not the league will prolly just start tonight at lets say 8-9pm.
I doubt it.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #370 on: February 18, 2019, 09:11:17 pm »
I’ll redraft only if nick gets banned from the league
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #371 on: February 18, 2019, 09:19:23 pm »

No thanks
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

|Viper|

« Reply #372 on: February 18, 2019, 10:31:58 pm »

looks like there's trouble in paradise
Looks like I'm staying with the gang scrappy!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #373 on: February 18, 2019, 11:23:16 pm »
League is going to start today, thinking of restricing the free agency for the first couple of weeks.

Here are your matches, you have until February 26th to complete them;

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:24:58 pm by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Suns

« Reply #374 on: February 18, 2019, 11:30:00 pm »
Spoiler

hahaha. ^

^^ Lol funny joke.
[close]

better KD.

plays NW, much more active = more reliability

easier to communicate with according to others who teamed with Maccle in the past