Author Topic: Maskmans & Mitchells 7v7 Rookie Tournament. 1st NPPA 2nd Akatsuki 3rd Nr13  (Read 23044 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
I mean surely you weren't in the EGL Dekkers? That's what Mask said the rule is based off of so I see no reason for you to be rejected as a rookie?

Maybe there should be some more clarification on what you determine to be a rookie player Maskman, because everyone is going to have different opinions on certain players being eligible. From my understand a rookie player should be someone who's fairly new to competitive and inexperienced (hence the word rookie), but i can already see more than a hand full of players who definitely don't fall into that category.

Please read the Roster Rules. It’s actually more stringent than what movement suggested with barring tier 3 players and above as it bars 120+  players as opposed to 80~ players as suggested by movement. Obviously some players would fall through the net and it’d be hard administratively to miromanage each of these players out of these rookie teams especially if they are technically ‘eligible’. Addressing Henri and Nedim these stronger players within the rookie tournament are tier 4/5 players respectively which is very fair to have one or two of these stronger players in team rosters. If I really wanted to rigg the tournament and use the roster rules to my advantage I would’ve gotten Melsyo or even lonedoge to captain NPPA but then what would be the point of the rookie tournament?

Roster Rules:

1. Only one player from a top 10 team will be allowed to play in a set rookie team only if the player is the Captain/Co-Captain. This is a feature based from Rookie tournaments in Native and as most of the teams who are playing would be regimental based, I trust that no one would abuse this mechanic. EGL will be used as a bench mark for this with the current top 10 teams barred from playing, rosters of Cazadores and Jedis inluded.

I’ve tried to make the roster rules as clear as possible as well as clearly stating my aims for this tournament as transparent as possible but again, I don’t plan to please everyone. Despite saying this, I still am very hyped for this tournament and I hope to see all the teams there on Sunday :)
Where does Dekkers fit in that?

Dekkers was never rejected as an individual player, he’s eligible to play and I’d be happy for him to play  for a different team. Rather his team Captained by ONeil was rejected on the basis that I chose actual rookie teams like SubV (33rd B team which have been playing religiously for 6 months ~) over ONeils single day tournament team. If the format of the tournament allowed 20 teams I could be much more flexible with which teams would be accepted but with the format I want to work with I wanted to prioritise regimental rookie teams. All of this is explained in my post at the bottom of page 5 - the format is really exciting and keeping a much more limited amount of teams actually would be more beneficial for the already invited/accepted teams.
I see, that makes sense. I was just going off what we could see on this thread.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
I mean I have steam logs of maskman saying dekkers isnt a rookie, which dekkers has now seen.

Amazing that i predicted a few posts earlier that maskman will lie  :-X

Offline Dekkers

• Colonel
  • Left hand's fast but the right hand's sturdy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Oh well, best of luck with this tournament : - )
Dekkers has become the community's designated old man with alzheimers who sits in the corner reminiscing about simpler times, happier times... "The spins" he wails "do you remember the SPINS!!!"

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
I mean I have steam logs of maskman saying dekkers isnt a rookie, which dekkers has now seen.

Why do you want to play in a tournament for shitters so bad?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz

Thanks a lot man :)

I vaguely remember MF playing in a tournament back in late 2019/early 2020 and placing respectably. I did indeed say Dekkers isn’t a rookie based on his history with NW but I never said he individually as a player was rejected after you used him as an example, but rather explained that your team as a whole was rejected for the reasons as I explained above in my previous post. Again all your players you had signed up are still eligible to play including yourself. I am excited to see you on the GVT roster :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
x

d

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut

Why do you want to play in a tournament for shitters so bad?
hey don't just single him out i wanna play too!! :(
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu

Thanks a lot man :)

I vaguely remember MF playing in a tournament back in late 2019/early 2020 and placing respectably. I did indeed say Dekkers isn%u2019t a rookie based on his history with NW but I never said he individually as a player was rejected after you used him as an example, but rather explained that your team as a whole was rejected for the reasons as I explained above in my previous post. Again all your players you had signed up are still eligible to play including yourself. I am excited to see you on the GVT roster :)
Forgot henri has a rookie history my bad  :-[

MF did not do well at all, another lie. Keep it up maskman you're really showing em

Why bring up dekkers not being a rookie as your original reason to rejecting me, then change ur reasoning after you were proven wrong XD

I ask you to either respond without lying or dodging, or dont respond at all :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 12:55:50 pm by ONeil_ »

Offline Hearthland

• Sergeant
  • Experte en parade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45e_Sgt_Hearthland
Captain Name: Hearthland
Teamname: CF (formerly 45e Team 2)
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/hearthland/
Do you agree to the rules?: yes
ID Roster
Hearthland / 1600001
VirOgil / 2095697
JohnDoe / 1428238
Zangdar / 781505
Kikiri / 665474
Théogoulag / 1969757
Tonio / 441078
Mortier / 620550
Zark / 1230774 
Gontran Bonheur / 1220344
[close]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 04:00:59 pm by Hearthland »

Offline Henri

• First Lieutenant
  • i like cheese and crackers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: i bydand to school
Just wondering, how come that a player like nedim or henri is considered a rookie. Or is it because they are in maskmans team

Don't drag me into this shit  :'(

Nock

leave henri alone or consequences

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
Just wondering, how come that a player like nedim or henri is considered a rookie. Or is it because they are in maskmans team

Someone who drops 45k vs asatro is not a rookie  :-*

David_Schrein

Henri played too much cricket that we forgot about him. He is a rookie for sure

Offline Henri

• First Lieutenant
  • i like cheese and crackers
    • View Profile
  • Nick: i bydand to school
Henri played too much cricket that we forgot about him. He is a rookie for sure

Went to the Australian comp scene

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
im a rookie i started last week
you sure play like it sometimes 8) 8) 8)

Someone who drops 45k vs asatro is not a rookie  :-*
my dead grandma can drop 45k vs Asatro on a good day