Author Topic: ⚔ Division de Cavalerie Lourde [DCL][EU] Cavalry League 1 Champions  (Read 20286 times)

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ⚔ Division de Cavalerie Lourde [DCL][EU]
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2019, 12:37:46 pm »
Dont even try to lose today.. Im watching   >:(
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2019, 01:12:47 pm »
I don't know because Husarion said he'd kill himself if we lost soooo ;D ;D
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2019, 01:13:13 pm »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2019, 02:05:41 pm »
I don't know because Husarion said he'd kill himself if we lost soooo ;D ;D
No no no, I said I would kill whole DCL, then disband DCL and then commit suicide. See the difference  :P

Offline Thorvic

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2019, 04:08:01 pm »
Husarion taking a selfie during a ceremony...
[close]

#SelfieStick

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2019, 04:12:40 pm »
Husarion taking a selfie during a ceremony...
[close]

#SelfieStick
I'd gib an Oscar Award for dat pic lmao

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2019, 11:27:45 pm »
DCL News

Champions of the 1st Cavalry League!

I am very proud to have the honour of announcing that the DCL has won the Cavalry Champions League! After so much effort, we managed to reach our goal and become the best cavalry in Europe!

Here are the scores of our matches that took place between late August and early October

7 - 3 

9 - 1 

7 - 3 

7 - 3 

10 - 0 

7 - 3 

4 - 6 

We are first with a total of 18 points. Then come the 4e with 16 points and in third position we have the Nr4 and the 8th ex-aequo with 15 points

This competition follows a long preparation period of at least 2 months. Indeed, the members of the DCL have trained hard to be up to the task. From the very beginning of this competition, the Division started strong!
Thanks to the organizers, Shadey and Stephan who allowed us to experience this competition! Thank you to the entire cavalry community for playing the game to the end! And congratulations to the 8th who gave us a great lesson in humility!

Now I will congratulate each of the active members of the DCL who played the game to the end!

Congratulations Husarion for your involvement in recruiting the players we are proud of today! Sometimes you're drunk and weird, but in reality, you're a great guy!

Congratulations Garrigue! You're a really big whale, but you're the most skillful whale I know! You are also the best banner designer in the regiment: you are essential!

Congratulations Michnicki! You are the player with the best ratio of the competition! It's always great to play with a man who knows about kills! continue like that

Congratulations Thorvic, the calmest and most relaxed guy in our team! Nevertheless, you are the one our enemies fear the most because of your skill! Who can not appreciate a guy like you?

Congratulations Bourgogne! You played the important games and it deserves to be recognized! You're a real administrator and that's good! Besides, finally someone who respects the hierarchy!

Congratulations Ghazi, who decided to return to Napoleonic wars to put his sword up the ass of the hussars. It's done!

Well done Tengou, we owe you the teamspeak but I owe you a lot of horses. You are my beloved trumpeter! you missed me against the 8th you our pgm and biflette too!

Congratulations Pierre theillet, in addition to doing statistical calculations, he was a great help in support in the middle of the training! We owe him many rounds!

Congratulations to Jean-Louis, he trained hard and proved his place as a permanent member of the best regiment in Europe! Between harvests, he came to help us with his skill!

Congratulations Corentin! You've trained really well and you've done some great rounds! When I think about it, I get chills! (psssst, t'as fait une compet de folie toi aussi)

Congratulations Woj! The perfect result of a merger between France and Poland! Good provocateur, bilingual AND HOT OF STRONG!!!!!!! YOU RAPED THEM ALL

Congratulations Empress, you are a beautiful young woman full of strength and vigour! You played like a valkyrie! I'm just saying that to make up for it with the video! ahah!

Congratulations Montagnard! You are a real man living on the mountain! When you go down to the plain, you are one of the most resistant to this toxic air! Congratulations to you, man!

Congratulations KillForSkill, you couldn't finish the competition with us but your presence in our first games was crucial! You played well against the 1erhuss and the 4ehuss! I hope to see you again soon!

Congratulations Belgian! You're one of the oldest players I know who I've spent so much time with! Your motivation will be your strength and you will carry us to the next competition!

Congratulations Warclever! We feel your experience when we see the way you feel! You are calm and you have a great team game! It is a source of pride to have you among us!

And for the end, an enriching comment from DCL members who request it!
(to be completed according to the messages I receive)

Tengou quote
I really like to play at the DCL. The advantage of the DCL is its complementarity. We each have our own role and we do it. I do few kills but many dismount. as soon as I dismount someone, I protect michnicki or thorvic who throw themselves to pick up a player. I am a supporting role that I appreciate. I have the impression that the cuirassiers reflect a lot on what they do as a team and I appreciate it!
In addition, to make it clear, I've talked to a lot of leaders about it
If the cuirassiers are so excited, why don't the 4th one play as cuirassiers and we as hussars. If we win then we're just the best. We need something concrete.  If we win then we are the best and if we lose then the cuirassiers are op!
[close]

Woj quote
[22:39]
Woj:
   10/10
[close]

Pierre-Bourgogne quote
The CCL was a funny moment for the regiment, between try hard and laugh ^^ I didn't play a lot of match but I can't say one thing, DCL deserve it, this fusion between polish and french was a real challenge, and I think we come out victorious.
[close]

Philippe Montagnard quote
I enjoyed the competition. It was cool even though I couldn't be there for the last two games.
[close]

DragonKing quote
I remember when i played in a heavy cavalry regiment for the first time. That was five years ago. They said after a defeat 8-7 (was a Ft8) that Heavies cannot win match. They can just be good in Linebattle. I believed in it and promised myself that I would reverse this hegemony of the hussars in all competitions. I was invited to join the All Stars by DeLa Bedoyere. I accepted. We beat a lot of teams like the 4e and we have won many 5vs5 tournaments. But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to win a major competition with a regiment of cuirassiers and only cuirassiers. I created the 1erRC to atteint this goal. But i created it too late and we atteimpt the 5th place at the CCL. Following this failure I became discouraged(5th is not bad but it wasn't my goal). I was about to stop the game when Husarion motivated me. This Polish guy, who had the same motivations as I was wearing, made me want to win again. He was hungry for titles! And that's good because me too! I acted as an intermediary between the members of the 12eRC who had recovered the 1erRC elders with the 10pk regiment and we formed the DCL! After that, nothing was decided because it was necessary to create a real cohesion! I was afraid that our formation was too young and that it would break up during the two months of the competition. And there came the victories! We defeated all regiments . The 1erhuss, the 2lr, the 4ehuss, the 5ehuss, the 8pk, the Nr4 and two times the 8th before the competition.Today, I have a sense of duty accomplished! What joy and pride! All I have to do now is hold first place and beat our opponents again and again!
[close]
Husarion quote
Husarion said : "Tulkas is grosse puta"
[close]

Good luck for the futur to the entire cavalry community!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 10:36:55 am by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
Re: ⚔ Division de Cavalerie Lourde [DCL][EU] Cavalry League 1 Champions
« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2019, 08:56:47 am »
Congrats on winning the first league of the CCL DCL.
I hope you don't plan on disbanding now too eh.

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2019, 12:48:03 pm »

Thank you Stephan! A pleasure to read you! To reassure you, the DCL intends to continue on its way. We'll see where it leads us;)

Spoiler
[close]
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2019, 01:08:44 pm »

Thank you Stephan! A pleasure to read you! To reassure you, the DCL intends to continue on its way. We'll see where it leads us;)

Spoiler
[close]
this is a big oof and disrespect
congratz btw ;)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2019, 01:13:10 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
this is a big oof and disrespect
congratz btw ;)
Thank you very much! :3

Also

Spoiler
[close]
The perfect paiting doesn't exi-
Spoiler
[close]

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2019, 01:25:40 pm »
I take it back. Disband

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2019, 01:33:09 pm »

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2019, 01:39:50 pm »

Say all the truth DragonKing!! Great CCL u done bois well done btw

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2019, 02:12:22 pm »

Say all the truth DragonKing!! Great CCL u done bois well done btw
Lies, lies and lies. I wasn't as angry as it shows.
Spoiler
I was furious even more  >:(
[close]