Author Topic: Cavalry Champions League - Season 2 | Discussion Thread  (Read 26695 times)

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Cavalry Champions League - Season 2 | Discussion Thread
« Reply #180 on: October 13, 2019, 09:55:07 pm »
Stop disbanding everyone pls

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: October 13, 2019, 09:57:19 pm »

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #182 on: October 13, 2019, 10:02:16 pm »

The 5e Régiment de Hussards decided to disband at the end of this event. We sincerely thank all opposing teams, organizers and admins for their participation in this exciting competition. We had a great time and fought as hard as we could, but old warriors sometimes need rest!

Offline Slege

• Private
  • Lieutenant au 12e Régiment de Cuirassiers [DCL]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12eRC_Lt_Jean-Garrigue
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2019, 10:10:39 pm »
Those disbands make me sad
WP everyone for this sucessfull CCL thanks to Stephan and Shadey and everyone else !

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2019, 10:11:27 pm »
Those disbands make me sad
WP everyone for this sucessfull CCL thanks to Stephan and Shadey and everyone else !
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Tulkas

• First Sergeant
  • Admin on Cavalry Groupfighting & EU [KGL]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_Cpl_Tulkas

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #187 on: October 13, 2019, 11:51:08 pm »
Congratulations and thanks to Shadey and Stephan for their work with this CCL season, it was a good one and we enjoyed it.

The event ran smoothly for the most part. The only -small- flaw I found was the attendance limit for League 1, that was way too low in my opinion. Reducing it to ten allowed some teams to pull some scummy moves by picking their players whilst sticking to the rules, and that's always disappointing to see.

All round a great season, well done !
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2019, 12:09:04 am »
Well done to you Stephan and Shadey for making us experience a competition of this magnitude! These were moments of joy and sadness that we were able to experience within the DCL, which did not bring us together very much. Playing cuirassier in this kind of competition requires teamplay and we have found some and we thank you for it.

To come back to a point raised by Erik, I don't think that this balance was bad. Indeed, I was hostile to this measure at the start of this competition. Nevertheless, I quickly understood that the community was no longer the same. She was smaller. In addition, this competition was played over 2 months and for new regiments such as the 1sthuss or the DCL, it was difficult to always field the same number of personnel from start to finish.

Anyway, it was a pleasure to play. Winning the cup means a lot to us and fills us with pride. Nevertheless, the 8th one forces us to remain humble because it taught us that we were not invincible.

Good continuation to the organizers but also to the regiments. I hope that we will have the opportunity to do some more competitions of this kind very soon!
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • Board Moderator
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2019, 08:56:40 am »
At the beginning of the tournament, a lot of people were doubtful about your capacity to host a successful season of the CCL, understandably so. Looking back at this tournament, I think it's safe to say you succeeded beyond expectations and despite the difficulties, the competition was run smoothly, mostly thanks to you Shadey and StephanGH. Thanks for the time and effort you put into that.

Congratulations to the DCL for winning the tournament, it's a deserved title all around and well-played to all the other regiments which joined that league.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Chri

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Huss_Cpt_Chri // Nr4-OLt aD
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2019, 10:31:24 am »
Thank you to Stephan and Shadey for organising this event and bringing it to an satisfying end. Although I have to agree with Erik. As I saw multiple L1 Cavs having up to 15 ppl in their Channel while playing a 10v10 which rly shouldn't be the self expectation of any Reg who views itself as a L1-Cav.
''Wärst du Kornett hättest du das Duell gewonnen'' -[Nr.101]Nicolas 2k17

Godemporer of the most professional Cav in ze World!!!111!!!11

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2019, 10:39:51 am »
I'd like to remid that such tournament isn't about the numbers, but quality of the regiment lol. Seems like some of you forgot this.
Also, congrats to Stephan and Shadey! I wouldn't expect that cav community will expirience such a competition anymore, but fortunately I was wrong. Big thanks to the admins, referees and everyone who participated! See ya on ze Bannerlord in 10 years x)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 10:44:22 am by Husarion7k »

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Board Moderator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2019, 12:16:19 pm »
If i get chance to write a full conclusion post i will, but for now i’d just like to thank you all for participating and making for a great last regimental tournament.

Also, special thanks to all of the refs, Wusten for the excellent scripts and lastly Lindblom, who generously provided us with 8 free servers. The tournament wouldn’t have been a success without you :)

Until next time.

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
  • Side: Confederacy
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2019, 12:25:33 pm »
Huge thanks to Stephan and Shadey for giving to the cavalry community an opportunity to play, once again, a competition of this quality.
It was 1er first ever competition, and everyone took fun playing against the best regiments of the game.
It was nice to see the community gathered with a fair and happy mood for the period of the competition, we currently need it..

Congratulations to the DCL for the title, you guys deserve it, and well played to every regiments that have faced us.
Let's hope we get to fight another time !
bild.jpg