Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 557747 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #1605 on: October 28, 2016, 03:15:04 am »
Also label told me too post an app

The day label accepts you as an admin is the day he hands the server over to Pickle.
Accepted! Welcome BabyJ, steam me for admin credentials

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1606 on: October 29, 2016, 11:58:10 pm »
Name of the person causing trouble: Prower
Nature of their offense: TKing on purpose
Time and date of their offense: 10/29/16 - 5:55 PM EST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.: I tried kicking an enemy, he ran into by accident, but he didnt like it I guess so he tked me in response.
Any proof if you have it, for instance, screenshots. (use spoilers!):

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1607 on: October 30, 2016, 12:02:23 am »
So squirts followed him around and kicked him? Ban both
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1608 on: October 30, 2016, 02:24:43 am »
I know what pickle looks like
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline brandon00

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: October 30, 2016, 03:16:29 am »
Name under which you were banned: it was like 23rd_Chef_Brandon
What was happening when you got banned: I put these tags on to troll this guy in the 23rd it was a joke and i guess he did not think it was funny and ban requested me. I am sorry to the guy for I guess making him angry
Time, date, and timezone: N/a
User Identification Number: 1224932

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #1610 on: October 31, 2016, 02:29:47 am »
What was happening when you got banned: I put these tags on to troll this guy in the 23rd it was a joke and i guess he did not think it was funny and ban requested me. I am sorry to the guy for I guess making him angry
Unbanned since it's been awhile. Don't impersonate or break any other rule again.

You like what you see?

Offline Rocker

• Sergeant
  • History and Music Teacher
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_Kgm_Rocker
« Reply #1611 on: November 02, 2016, 04:08:05 am »
Community Name: Rocker
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rockintastic/
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 87th Irish Fusiliers
Admin History: Some small time regiments, some small servers, some events.
Why would you be a good admin: I've been on the server since it's conception so i know all the rules. I am usually on the server 24/7. Been here since the mount and musket days so i generally know all the regiments.
User Identification Number: 868390
Currently:
87th Royal Irish Fusiliers-Kingsman

Past:
77y/ 5th KGL/ 1stHBC/ 119th/ 128th/ 11th KRLR/ 3RZI/4thVA/ 1er/ IVFF/

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: November 02, 2016, 02:35:19 pm »
Unbanned since it's been awhile. Don't impersonate or break any other rule again.

You like what you see?
Yes

Offline George_V

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: November 04, 2016, 04:35:51 am »
Name under which you were banned: 1stRM_Col_George_V
What was happening when you got banned: Was off the server and to be honest I am not even sure what I was banned for lol... Only conceivable thing I can think of that I did was say "I got gooked" replacing the racist aspect of the word with a term similar to getting raped :P.. Other admins were on the server and I had never been warned, slayed, kicked or banned during my time there. I stayed for for like thirty minutes and then left. If that is the reason I got banned it would be laughable considering there were other people on the server with actual racist names who either went unpunished or merely got slayed lol..
Time, date, and timezone: Don't recall exact date since it was like a week or so ago and I never bothered to get unbanned since I rarely play now. US Central Time Zone.
User Identification Number: 932710

Completely ridiculous that you are lying like this and I've gotten tired of your attitude on this server. You were slaying multiple times by me for continuously delaying by using fists and staying away from the fight which is something that I can look past (even though this is something you've been punished for dozens of times in the past). Lastly, as I'm going through the logs for separate cases I've noticed a reoccurring theme here with you slurring in dead chat or when there isn't an admin around.

You've already been banned a few times for doing this kind of thing and you've obviously not learned your lesson. Unban date November 2nd.

Actually everything I said was true and there isn't a single lie to this lol.. My entire comment was questioning and using conjecture as to the reason why I was banned and that was the only conceivable thing that came to mind. As for the supposed slays I can honestly say that never even occurred so I have no idea what you are talking about. In my entire history on that server I can only re-account like 2-3 times you have ever personally slayed me all of which were very long ago.. I am also very aware of my limitations with admins and would not continually get myself slayed for the reasons you are stating lol.. That is basically asking to get banned.

By the way, I generally don't even talk on that server and when I do it is complaining about my lag so yea.. Not going to say I never swear on the server because that would be dishonest of me but I do so rarely.

P.S. - I love you bb. I will wait out the ban but I feel like you are mistaken about what actually happened.  :P

Ehy could I get an unban?  :D

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1614 on: November 04, 2016, 04:40:53 am »
Name under which you were banned: 1stRM_Col_George_V
What was happening when you got banned: Was off the server and to be honest I am not even sure what I was banned for lol... Only conceivable thing I can think of that I did was say "I got gooked" replacing the racist aspect of the word with a term similar to getting raped :P.. Other admins were on the server and I had never been warned, slayed, kicked or banned during my time there. I stayed for for like thirty minutes and then left. If that is the reason I got banned it would be laughable considering there were other people on the server with actual racist names who either went unpunished or merely got slayed lol..
Time, date, and timezone: Don't recall exact date since it was like a week or so ago and I never bothered to get unbanned since I rarely play now. US Central Time Zone.
User Identification Number: 932710

Completely ridiculous that you are lying like this and I've gotten tired of your attitude on this server. You were slaying multiple times by me for continuously delaying by using fists and staying away from the fight which is something that I can look past (even though this is something you've been punished for dozens of times in the past). Lastly, as I'm going through the logs for separate cases I've noticed a reoccurring theme here with you slurring in dead chat or when there isn't an admin around.

You've already been banned a few times for doing this kind of thing and you've obviously not learned your lesson. Unban date November 2nd.

Actually everything I said was true and there isn't a single lie to this lol.. My entire comment was questioning and using conjecture as to the reason why I was banned and that was the only conceivable thing that came to mind. As for the supposed slays I can honestly say that never even occurred so I have no idea what you are talking about. In my entire history on that server I can only re-account like 2-3 times you have ever personally slayed me all of which were very long ago.. I am also very aware of my limitations with admins and would not continually get myself slayed for the reasons you are stating lol.. That is basically asking to get banned.

By the way, I generally don't even talk on that server and when I do it is complaining about my lag so yea.. Not going to say I never swear on the server because that would be dishonest of me but I do so rarely.

P.S. - I love you bb. I will wait out the ban but I feel like you are mistaken about what actually happened.  :P

Ehy could I get an unban?  :D

Unbanned. Please follow the rules as to not be banned again.

Offline Jamesking

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: November 05, 2016, 04:57:09 am »
Name under which you were banned: 104th_Col_A_Halket
What was happening when you got banned:I was being a cunt about a year ago and I went as my leaders name and went on your server and made people think that I was immath and I cussed at people and I have spent a year figuring out how to get unbanned and I never knew the rules
Time, date, and timezone : It was a year ago
User Identification Number:1286098

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1616 on: November 05, 2016, 06:49:33 am »
Name under which you were banned: Lady Moraine
What was happening when you got banned: I was being a bad Moraine and am very sorry pls forgive me
Time, date, and timezone: 9:18 10/05/16 central
User Identification Number:524406
Unban plox

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1617 on: November 05, 2016, 07:57:18 am »
Name under which you were banned: Lady Moraine
What was happening when you got banned: I was being a bad Moraine and am very sorry pls forgive me
Time, date, and timezone: 9:18 10/05/16 central
User Identification Number:524406
Unban plox
Unbanned. Do not break the rules in future.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: November 05, 2016, 11:00:17 pm »
Dont tell him what to do, Hitler.

Offline Sap

• Sergeant
  • Daddy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sap
« Reply #1619 on: November 08, 2016, 03:53:33 am »
Name under which you were banned: Sap
What was happening when you got banned: I wasn't fighting/punched a few times. I'm sorry.
Time, date, and timezone: 5:50pm, 11-7-16, AKST (Alaska)
User Identification Number: 1203433