• Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Hussars Rated (EU) ♞
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2018, 09:59:08 am »
Spoiler
I've done some small edits.
(Flag changed for Nytekz, still looking for idian flag for Krishna)
(Put caucasian to 89 for his consistent insane plays)
(Updated most regs)
(Removed Ilypa and removed StephanGH)

I agree that Krishna and perhaps Nytekz should be higher, however I can't just throw them in at 85 without seeing them perform consistently. Give it time.
Also, I want to see more from Thyrell before I higher his ratings.

Can you also keep a look out for me as in the 85 points I have beat quite a few of em lol ;p
I keep eyes out for every player

I will probably in the near future (after the hussars are rated more currently and accurately) also include heavy cav into the list, as they too are a big part of the cav community. Now some people might find this a bad idea due to the imbalanced discussion there has been for fucking ever, however; a good hussar can kill a good heavy cav and the other way around. As a good hussar you must be able to defeat what you're faced with, same goes for heavy cav.

Opinions?

I suggest you wait untill after the Heavy nerf goes through (next patch) because their horse health will be lowered again. Give it a week or so and then add them to the list.
[close]

+1

Once your average hussar player can compete with your average heavy player, you’ll get a much better list. Average heavy cav player will win most of the times just because of the sheer tankiness of heavies, and their ability to one hit a hussar in the foot  ;D

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2018, 10:22:33 am »
Fair enough, will do.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2018, 12:39:44 pm »
I’m 4e btw, not 2e  :-*

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2018, 12:51:07 pm »
I believe Filson is in K-KA Nr5

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2018, 04:56:04 pm »
Spoiler
(Updated most regs)

I agree that Krishna and perhaps Nytekz should be higher, however I can't just throw them in at 85 without seeing them perform consistently. Give it time.

Can you also keep a look out for me as in the 85 points I have beat quite a few of em lol ;p

I will probably in the near future (after the hussars are rated more currently and accurately) also include heavy cav into the list, as they too are a big part of the cav community. Now some people might find this a bad idea due to the imbalanced discussion there has been for fucking ever, however; a good hussar can kill a good heavy cav and the other way around. As a good hussar you must be able to defeat what you're faced with, same goes for heavy cav.

Opinions?

I suggest you wait untill after the Heavy nerf goes through (next patch) because their horse health will be lowered again. Give it a week or so and then add them to the list.
[close]

+1

Once your average hussar player can compete with your average heavy player, you’ll get a much better list. Average heavy cav player will win most of the times just because of the sheer tankiness of heavies, and their ability to one hit a hussar in the foot  ;D

lol ! you can one shot heavie cav when you hit the head or the leg and you are faster so you have the speed damage.
Don't care of the list but you cannot say that a noob can kill a good hussar when he is playing heavy.
If you want a demonstration, i can play hussar against you as heavy.

Have a nice day !
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Elias

• Colonel
  • 1323 1312 6̝̬̩͓̯̠̪ͦ͒̀ͫ̚6 ͦ̚6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Elysio
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2018, 05:01:56 pm »

what is kka Nr5 lol?
[⋔エ꒚꒚ﻯ꒒ü¢kᅮᄐ ꒳ᄐ꒒ᅮ
ꎧᄐቄ ꒯ᄐエℕ ﻯ꒒ᗑ꒚
」투Ẕᅮ kꑙ⋔⋔ᅮ ꒤ℕ꒚ᄐℜᄐ Ẕᄐエᅮ

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2018, 05:12:01 pm »

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2018, 05:19:57 pm »
Spoiler
(Updated most regs)

Opinions?

[close]

or you can make a tournament with 5 round as heavy and 5 rounds as hussar to make a list ? (no if you are too lazy, just compare last CNWL, 1Vs1 and 5vs5 and hussar's cup results)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:08:51 pm by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2018, 05:39:41 pm »
Spoiler
(Updated most regs)

Opinions?

[close]

or you can make a tournament with 5 round as heavy and 5 rounds as hussar to make a list ?
You seem to think that everything is based on singular performances? You've said this before and I've corrected you, it's bullshit. I base it of performances throughout tournaments, to measure consistency alongside skill. This in my opinion is the best way to accurately represent your true skill.

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2018, 05:48:40 pm »
Spoiler
(Updated most regs)

Opinions?

[close]

or you can make a tournament with 5 round as heavy and 5 rounds as hussar to make a list ?
You seem to think that everything is based on singular performances? You've said this before and I've corrected you, it's bullshit. I base it of performances throughout tournaments, to measure consistency alongside skill. This in my opinion is the best way to accurately represent your true skill.

this msg was an answer for Shadey and not for you Ciiges.

but i think that a tournament it's better that your "opignion" on players. You based all on singular performances. You didn't spec all match and all tournament but you played only match with 4ehuss. So yes, you ciiges, You seem to think that everything is based on singular performances.
For tournament you can make leagues but you are too lazy to make real investigation and it's sad. i'd like to see you to speak with another good players about this list. And not only with Erik or with members of 4ehuss but with every old payers. For exmple : Ouranos? DeLa Bedoyere? Thorvic? Remao? Zahari? Mr.Annoying? Felix? Sharky? etc  you cannot make a real list with your friends and your personnal opignion about players.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:59:15 pm by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Yvrul

• Private
  • Lt. of the 1. Leib Husaren, IV Korps for life
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH_Lt_Lurvy / 4e_Huss_Cvl_Lurvy
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2018, 05:57:05 pm »
I would ignore DragonKing. He is in the same category as someone like StephanGH, they simply don't understand cavalry dynamics and are new to the scene compare to most people.

People want to sit here and pretend like heavy cavalry takes skill? I don't know, but watching a heavy cavalry regiment run in a slow, tight circle, bumping into each other and team wounding and still winning do the ghost reach and HP... yeah that isn't skill. That is a broken class, I mean you can just watch the last CNWL. There were 2-3 regiments more skilled than the winners, but lost to what I described above.

Back to the actual list. Not having Erik, as the #1 Hussar player is an insult. How many players do you know, that strategically drop their sword mid fight to throw off the enemy? Truly a pioneer of tactics.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2018, 05:59:21 pm »
lol too lazy to make a tournament, if he's so lazy and you're not go ahead do your own tournament, but dont be surprised if not everyone signs up because of your rules of 5 round each class
but yeah ngl its a bit hypocritical to say you base it on performances throughout tournaments/competitions while i highly doubt you spec'ed all games and rounds during the last cnwl/hussars cup

+ @yvrul telling ppl they're new to the scene is also a bit hypocritical, and also saying 14pk didnt deserve its victory during the last cnwl. they lost only 1 game in 10 matchs and you still say they won vs more "skilled" regiment, if these regiments were so skilled why the score wasnt even a bit balanced ? i mean 8-2 vs 4e/Nr6, 7-3 vs 8th doesnt look really good
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:03:58 pm by Subliz »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2018, 06:04:39 pm »

what is kka Nr5 lol?

Might be something else than K-KA, maybe like that K-K brigade or so idk anymore, I am 75% sure though that he is in Nr5.

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2018, 06:12:20 pm »
Spoiler
I would ignore DragonKing. He is in the same category as someone like StephanGH, they simply don't understand cavalry dynamics and are new to the scene compare to most people.

People want to sit here and pretend like heavy cavalry takes skill? I don't know, but watching a heavy cavalry regiment run in a slow, tight circle, bumping into each other and team wounding and still winning do the ghost reach and HP... yeah that isn't skill. That is a broken class, I mean you can just watch the last CNWL. There were 2-3 regiments more skilled than the winners, but lost to what I described above.

Back to the actual list. Not having Erik, as the #1 Hussar player is an insult. How many players do you know, that strategically drop their sword mid fight to throw off the enemy? Truly a pioneer of tactics.
[close]

I don't said that Erik is stupide. idk what is your category. Your dynamics?  New to the scene? with the 1erRC yes ofc and i can say a french citation " Aux âmes bien nées, la valeur n'attend point le nombre des années." ( in english : valiant soul, the value does not expect the number of years) Le Cid

i played in the 9ehuss and in the Nr4. I have an experience of hussar and yes, it's true : regiment of hussars has tactic. But heavy reg too, you can come as invite for an 1vs1 on the ts of the 1erRC and you will see our tactic. a big wall.
Teamkills is existing in all regiment and not only heavy regiment ofc :)

Heavy is tanking, it's true ! But yes, many people are good with heavy cav. Best of exemple? MrAnnoying ofc ! he played every times on cavgf, a monster. I do not want to offend you but no regiment can stay invicible and this CNWL and hussar's cup was the best of exemple of this.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:19:20 pm by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2018, 06:16:34 pm »

You realise that this is still 50% my list considering that he straight up copied my code (with my permission) and hasn't changed everything yet because it will take time., and I am helping ciiges a bit along the way aswell. Him and me have the same vision for the list.

Nor have I ever said that Heavy requires skill xD? Don't associate me with this guy who says that 1 Tournament should decide all. I play in a heavy regiment for fun, I never claimed that Heavy is not OP. And have always said that it is, and am glad that it is getting nerfed

EDIT: Ciiges has been playing NW for less time than me, because he joined when I asked him to join BNL...?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:19:50 pm by StephanGH »