Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 730982 times)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #3540 on: June 02, 2016, 06:01:26 am »
G2 is officially a top 5 team!!! ;D And in all honesty recent performances should have them at 2nd in the world imo as the only team they have really given up maps to as of late are LG.
how is it now "official"
hltv rankings, which also have liquid as 10th in the world
i only go by the one true gods rankings

thorin that is^
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:45:23 pm by Rutger Müller »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #3541 on: June 02, 2016, 08:12:01 pm »
NiP were looking so good :/
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3542 on: June 02, 2016, 11:57:12 pm »
People are getting way too ahead of themselves. G2 should be a top 2 team? And yet they haven't won a single international tournament. A couple of good showings does not warrant a number two spot in the world. And NiP still look good. They lost twice so what? Doesn't mean they can't win the tournament.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: June 03, 2016, 12:19:57 am »
G2 is just making their way in to the top 10, taking EnVyUs's spot as the best French team.

#k1owasntthepromlem

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #3544 on: June 03, 2016, 01:00:38 am »
G2 is officially a top 5 team!!! ;D And in all honesty recent performances should have them at 2nd in the world imo as the only team they have really given up maps to as of late are LG.
Ur silver
huh

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #3545 on: June 03, 2016, 05:34:05 am »
Rn I think optic is the best NA team
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: June 03, 2016, 05:18:03 pm »
Rn I think optic is the best NA team
They need to play C9. Both are in great form, but I will agree, optic are doing great.
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3547 on: June 03, 2016, 10:45:52 pm »
Ur silver

Lol you most of you guys obviously do not keep up with CS matches on a frequent and long term basis.

And Toffee previous tournament/major wins are not helping any team win in a current match or tournament. Skill wise at the moment G2 is 2nd in the world. LG ARE the only ones to beat them for a good time now. Since the addition of bodyy G2 have been whooping everyone's ass. And not fucking online bo1's these are LAN bo3's and they were 1 round away from beating LG in the last grand final bo5.

So tell me please with a half decent reason ANYONE how G2 is not a top 3 team performance wise in the current state of CS?

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: June 03, 2016, 11:00:32 pm »
Every team is ranked because of their performance in past tournaments and you saying that only the current tournaments matter is contradictory of your point of them beating everyone because they've only played two maps against a top European team. Current form does not make a team one of the best. Just because NiP won a single dream hack event did it make them the best in the world? Of course not. Being one round away does not make a team the best. Many sides have almost beat Luminosity and many sides have beaten LG. Just because G2 perform well at 2-3 lans it does not make them a top 2 team. It's like saying crystal palace are the second bet football team in England because they got to the FA cup final... They don't have a single title to their name and you expect us to call them a top 2 team?

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: June 04, 2016, 01:46:37 am »
Every team is ranked because of their performance in past tournaments and you saying that only the current tournaments matter is contradictory of your point of them beating everyone because they've only played two maps against a top European team. Current form does not make a team one of the best. Just because NiP won a single dream hack event did it make them the best in the world? Of course not. Being one round away does not make a team the best. Many sides have almost beat Luminosity and many sides have beaten LG. Just because G2 perform well at 2-3 lans it does not make them a top 2 team. It's like saying crystal palace are the second bet football team in England because they got to the FA cup final... They don't have a single title to their name and you expect us to call them a top 2 team?

Will you see logic then? ::)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: June 04, 2016, 01:55:40 am »
Nothing against Shox or G2 but they really owe ex6tenz a ton because he molded RPK into the player he is now. I'm glad to see G2 in such good form but sad to see ex6tenz not even coaching a team that's he's been the captain of for years now. I guess I'm a fanboy but he did bring a very big tactical element and would be suited well to coaching.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: June 04, 2016, 02:21:03 am »
Nothing against Shox or G2 but they really owe ex6tenz a ton because he molded RPK into the player he is now. I'm glad to see G2 in such good form but sad to see ex6tenz not even coaching a team that's he's been the captain of for years now. I guess I'm a fanboy but he did bring a very big tactical element and would be suited well to coaching.

Could not agree more, the man needs to give up playing and go for coaching. I feel like he is one of the few guys who could make a massive difference as a coach.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #3552 on: June 04, 2016, 02:39:00 am »
I only see 2 top EU teams on that list and they are both from Sweden :P
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: June 04, 2016, 02:39:27 am »
Yes they've only won 2 maps against a top European team in this tournament since you were saying how past tournament do not matter when deciding the best team. Dunno how you could disagree with that seeing as this tournament they have only played NiP and two NA teams. Besides half of those wins are online anyway....

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: June 04, 2016, 03:21:51 am »
Yes they've only won 2 maps against a top European team in this tournament since you were saying how past tournament do not matter when deciding the best team. Dunno how you could disagree with that seeing as this tournament they have only played NiP and two NA teams. Besides half of those wins are online anyway....

Lol LG is the best team in the world and they are NA... Also what EU team have they not beaten then? FaZe perhaps? ::) And you keep referencing E league look at the other wins. ESL PRO League and ECS. The matches for ECS were critical games as they secured their spot in the ECS lan and knocked out SEVERAL top EU teams. You are just trying to make up anything at this point to discredit G2's progress and performance as a team. You are obviously a Fnatic fanboy or something...