Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup [Second Edition] ♞  (Read 137925 times)

Offline Savage

• Sergeant
  • My Sultan wishes you dead!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Look-At-Ma-Boots_Savage
  • Side: Union
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup [Second Edition] ♞
« Reply #795 on: February 15, 2015, 09:13:19 pm »
GF WP GUYS A REAL CLOSE ONE LOOKING FORWARDS TO NEXT ONE.

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #796 on: February 15, 2015, 09:13:45 pm »
Shame we didn't put up a good fight, gg though and good luck with the rest of the tournament

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #797 on: February 15, 2015, 09:15:59 pm »
Our team took the piss which is regrettable but what can you do, if people have no desire to take it serious enough then you get punished. You deserved to win and I think you'll take the cup France.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 09:47:43 pm by Evanovic »
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Rival

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 15, 2015, 09:16:38 pm »
What a way to end it <3 My last match and that happened.

Anyway, gg to France.
Working on headers in NW is like working on formula 1 2016 engines for 2017.

Offline Piccolomini

• Sergeant Major
  • Italian Captain in 2015, 2016 Cavalry Nations Cups
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xa_Div_Lupi_Cpl_Piccolomini
« Reply #799 on: February 15, 2015, 09:20:19 pm »
I will be honest, I am quite disappointed by this match. I was hoping for a whole different experience, but seeing the UK eliminated this way after how Poland left is not just bad for the tournament itself now, but not very promising for the future. I really hope both these teams can find new motivations and enthusiasm for the next edition, but if not well I guess it's part of the ebb and flow of things.

Bye Poland and UK, two of the best three teams of last year  :(
That come-back from Italy was indeed amazing, never seen such a thing in 3 years+ of playing. "You did what was impossible", General Hollidt wasn't lying about the italian horsemen.

Offline Paulin

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1roCR_Cor_Paulin
« Reply #800 on: February 15, 2015, 09:22:43 pm »
I will be honest, I am quite disappointed by this match. I was hoping for a whole different experience, but seeing the UK eliminated this way after how Poland left is not just bad for the tournament itself now, but not very promising for the future. I really hope both these teams can find new motivations and enthusiasm for the next edition, but if not well I guess it's part of the ebb and flow of things.

Totally agree.

Offline Glopaxi

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_Gren_Gefr_Glopaxi
« Reply #801 on: February 15, 2015, 09:22:48 pm »
Told you  ::)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #802 on: February 15, 2015, 09:25:29 pm »

That what was aimed by the organisator discreation Piccolomini ^^ 4 of the best team in the same group, 2 were already out when the Group A started, it's maybe a shame because of the way it happened, a 8-0 is never enjoyable for anyone, neither is a team giving up mid-way because of internal problems, but the result is the same at the end.

Looking forward to fight the second of the Group B, whoever it will be, and thanks for the matchs Poland and UK.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 15, 2015, 09:27:06 pm »

I agree too, these 2 teams deserved something much better than what happened. But anyway, "gg" :/
(and rival fuck you bitch, stay there)
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
  • Side: Union
« Reply #804 on: February 15, 2015, 09:39:41 pm »
UK Could have done a lot better in the tournament, overall. With maybe more of organization and training they may have even won the coup, because they have the skillbase necessary to do it. But in my opinnion, they have a serius lack of organization and discipline, thats why teams like Germany manage to beat them, they simply just do things better in the dedication camp (No offense to the german team, but UK has better players skillwise talking)

And well, UK had the fisfortune to face France, a team wich has both skill and dedication, and this is the result, 8-0. I am hopping to see a better UK team in the next edition of the coup, maybe a more proffesional one. GG to both teams.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 09:42:39 pm by DarkLight »

Offline Piccolomini

• Sergeant Major
  • Italian Captain in 2015, 2016 Cavalry Nations Cups
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xa_Div_Lupi_Cpl_Piccolomini
« Reply #805 on: February 15, 2015, 09:40:48 pm »

That what was aimed by the organisator discreation Piccolomini ^^ 4 of the best team in the same group, 2 were already out when the Group A started, it's maybe a shame because of the way it happened, a 8-0 is never enjoyable for anyone, neither is a team giving up mid-way because of internal problems, but the result is the same at the end.

Looking forward to fight the second of the Group B, whoever it will be, and thanks for the matchs Poland and UK.
I wouldn't put the blame on the organisers tbh. If you cannot fight till the end or are not able to put up a good fight, it means you lack good motivations or other stimuli as well as teamplay and cohesion.
I believe that the difficult group was just a catalyst which made these inherent problems more evident, which is good since it showed what these nations are made of and how they react in the face of difficulties.
That come-back from Italy was indeed amazing, never seen such a thing in 3 years+ of playing. "You did what was impossible", General Hollidt wasn't lying about the italian horsemen.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #806 on: February 15, 2015, 09:48:55 pm »
GG France we clearly played bad and you didn't. But to the organisers I'm sorry but quite frankly it is not smart at all to put the 4 "best" teams in one group, after the group stages it's just going to be too clear who will win what match. In the future please don't ever ever even consider doing such a thing.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #807 on: February 15, 2015, 09:55:43 pm »
GG to both teams. As said before by other people, it was sad to see UK end up like that, but well. Problems of the team are about the team, and we can not make ourselves judges of what happened inside of the team. Let's just hope these teams will do better next time they are given an occasion to do so.

As for the Groups debate, I suggest all of you to look back at the previous pages of the thread, where all arguments have been already said at least once by both sides, and to take it to private talking if you have anything more to add. We do not want this debate to appear again on the thread. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Matchday 4 will be announced later on tonight, stay tuned !
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #808 on: February 15, 2015, 09:56:37 pm »
GG to both teams. As said before by other people, it was sad to see UK end up like that, but well. Problems of the team are about the team, and we can not make ourselves judges of what happened inside of the team. Let's just hope these teams will do better next time they are given an occasion to do so.

As for the Groups debate, I suggest all of you to look back at the previous pages of the thread, where all arguments have been already said at least once by both sides, and to take it to private talking if you have anything more to add. We do not want this debate to appear again on the thread. Thank you in advance.
I have been banned for a...... let's say a rather long time so I missed all that sorry Erik. Was just stating my opinion. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #809 on: February 15, 2015, 09:58:46 pm »
I have been banned for a...... let's say a rather long time so I missed all that sorry Erik. Was just stating my opinion. :)

It's all chill really, Herishey, I understand that. Just that I want to keep things as clean as possible here, I'm sure you understand as well.
Good to see you back by the way. :)
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette