Poll

Which Date Would You Prefer This to be Hosted?

22nd of March
15th of March
Don't Care

Author Topic: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd  (Read 53314 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 10th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU 10v10] - March 22nd
« Reply #765 on: March 28, 2020, 06:01:08 pm »
Their was never any roster changes in the RGT especially after the matches were played in the groupstages.

Especially if you only want to change because suddenly you can have stronger players in Maskman his case that is dead retarded to allow swaps.
In the case of Darktemplar you could make a point about that being very unfortunate that he is being called upon to serve, but then again this is why you have a roster of 15 guys so that you always have some reserves.

FYI, if swaps are allowed, all 45thN members thatll be swapped back in will have both already been in the roster from before RGT Groupstages as well as being in the regiment for at least 2 weeks before RGT group stages took place. I can categorically ensure that no member who has joined 45thN between RGT Groupstages and RGT Knockouts will be fielded, granted that this swap idea is exercised :D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #766 on: March 29, 2020, 07:11:24 pm »
We will not participate in RGT. It seems not fair to give some regiments the opportunity to replay matches(because of technical issues) and not to do it for some others, like 92nd, who could not get enough people because of TaleWords troubles with server connection.Moreover it was a funny situation with banning 2e from tournmanet(and then allowing K-KA to play). There could be a lot of excuses and words like "IT'S NOT THE SAME!!", but lets be honest - K-KA got roster that haven't played for a long time, named such thing like "just to fun a bit with boiz" and then didnt allowed 2eFusGre(who wanted to do the same) to parcticipate in RGT lmao. There was a rule about cancelling results of tournmanet if K-KA or 2e disband after tournament, but nobody cares and nobody will punish anyone in any case. The rule without coercive power is nothing.So after all like: not allowing all regiments to replay matches, banning, changing referee's position, technical issues in the day of RGT and not so high level of organization(I mean for example the transfer of tournmanet time without any centralized notifications) 10th RGT became completely boring and not-competetive event we are not interested to participate.Thanks for attention!

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #767 on: March 29, 2020, 07:13:19 pm »
I can understand your first point. In relation to 2e we allowed them to play, they were banned due to Zeyden insulting Chriseh on the server whilst waiting for their first match to start.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 29, 2020, 07:15:43 pm »
Thank you for telling us in time!!

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #769 on: March 29, 2020, 07:16:12 pm »
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #770 on: March 29, 2020, 07:22:23 pm »
I can understand your first point. In relation to 2e we allowed them to play, they were banned due to Zeyden insulting Chriseh on the server whilst waiting for their first match to start.
you're talking nonsense, you stupid monkey, I insulted your dogs and they didn't do anything to me, and then one of your dogs started crying because it was insulted
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #771 on: March 29, 2020, 07:24:41 pm »
you're talking nonsense, you stupid monkey, I insulted your dogs and they didn't do anything to me, and then one of your dogs started crying because it was insulted
If regular people are "dogs" in Russia, here in the progressive european community we call them "members", DOG.
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

David_Schrein

« Reply #772 on: March 29, 2020, 07:54:49 pm »
Just play 15th vs kka and then its done

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #773 on: March 29, 2020, 07:56:00 pm »
Just play 15th vs kka and then its done
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #774 on: March 29, 2020, 08:10:47 pm »
Is it too late for 17th to apply for this?
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #775 on: March 29, 2020, 08:15:09 pm »
Is it too late for 17th to apply for this?
Ofc not!!!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #776 on: March 29, 2020, 08:23:37 pm »
We will not participate in RGT. It seems not fair to give some regiments the opportunity to replay matches(because of technical issues) and not to do it for some others, like 92nd, who could not get enough people because of TaleWords troubles with server connection.Moreover it was a funny situation with banning 2e from tournmanet(and then allowing K-KA to play). There could be a lot of excuses and words like "IT'S NOT THE SAME!!", but lets be honest - K-KA got roster that haven't played for a long time, named such thing like "just to fun a bit with boiz" and then didnt allowed 2eFusGre(who wanted to do the same) to parcticipate in RGT lmao. There was a rule about cancelling results of tournmanet if K-KA or 2e disband after tournament, but nobody cares and nobody will punish anyone in any case. The rule without coercive power is nothing.So after all like: not allowing all regiments to replay matches, banning, changing referee's position, technical issues in the day of RGT and not so high level of organization(I mean for example the transfer of tournmanet time without any centralized notifications) 10th RGT became completely boring and not-competetive event we are not interested to participate.Thanks for attention!
+1

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #777 on: March 29, 2020, 11:54:42 pm »

Shots on target I repeat shots on target!!!

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 30, 2020, 12:00:55 am »
+1
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 30, 2020, 07:26:18 am »
SEE RYAN? PULL OFF THIS SHIT