Author Topic: European Draft League  (Read 45190 times)

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
Re: European Draft League
« Reply #765 on: December 20, 2020, 02:24:41 pm »
Coco's Team 13 - 15 10th Pick

Spoiler
[close]

It was a very intense back and forth match in the beginning before coco team took a 13-8 lead. Then Rikkert was on crack and their team comeback and won 7 straight rounds.

Love to see it! I'm curious who coco blames this time. Surely not Mr. Bottomfrag and Scorereset himself.
U should shut ur mouth since ur shit team didnt go far and since we played better without ur stupidness of arrogant boy who thinks he can carry a competitive team. If one day u do a monster performance or go into the top 20 EU then u could speak. So for now u better hide cuz ur low level is an easy target to critize. Ty

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 20, 2020, 02:44:32 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

It was a very intense back and forth match in the beginning before coco team took a 13-8 lead. Then Rikkert was on crack and their team comeback and won 7 straight rounds.

Love to see it! I'm curious who coco blames this time. Surely not Mr. Bottomfrag and Scorereset himself.
U should shut ur mouth since ur shit team didnt go far and since we played better without ur stupidness of arrogant boy who thinks he can carry a competitive team. If one day u do a monster performance or go into the top 20 EU then u could speak. So for now u better hide cuz ur low level is an easy target to critize. Ty
youre on his level tho 👀

Elsse

« Reply #767 on: December 20, 2020, 03:03:30 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

This, without the faults

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #768 on: December 20, 2020, 03:14:22 pm »
Okay that's great and all guys, but when is the other semifinal being played? Let's finish this league please.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #769 on: December 20, 2020, 03:14:39 pm »
idk what you're on about.... boboy is GOATED

Okay that's great and all guys, but when is the other semifinal being played? Let's finish this league please.
its unorganisable.... between smylie, gibby and golden they're all incable or organising this week

Gibby is always offline... Golden wont organise something without 3 days notice and smylie only organises stuff on the day
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 03:16:43 pm by Ry@n »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: December 20, 2020, 03:17:59 pm »
Okay 10thpick will take the default win thanks for the league guys.

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #771 on: December 20, 2020, 03:32:33 pm »
gg

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #772 on: December 20, 2020, 03:40:03 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Xd

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #773 on: December 20, 2020, 04:40:22 pm »
idk what you're on about.... boboy is GOATED

its unorganisable.... between smylie, gibby and golden they're all incable or organising this week

Gibby is always offline... Golden wont organise something without 3 days notice and smylie only organises stuff on the day
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #774 on: December 20, 2020, 04:45:13 pm »
Smylie needs to give me reasonable notice then I will tell the team and we will be there.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #775 on: December 20, 2020, 04:54:40 pm »
Smylie needs to give me reasonable notice then I will tell the team and we will be there.
tis so close to xmas now we might have to wait... or play it tomorrow...

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
« Reply #776 on: December 20, 2020, 06:03:21 pm »
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #777 on: December 20, 2020, 09:15:20 pm »
Any reason why my signature has been removed from the map? It's alright if that was a mistake but please add it back on top of a column.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #778 on: December 20, 2020, 10:05:21 pm »

David_Schrein

« Reply #779 on: December 20, 2020, 11:33:08 pm »
Any reason why my signature has been removed from the map? It's alright if that was a mistake but please add it back on top of a column.
I ate it. Honestly dont know ill ask Freestyler.