Author Topic: FP.Points  (Read 20446 times)

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: FP.Points
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2023, 09:47:16 pm »
why you bully fluxyy, does kicking him for a spaniard who left you after 2 matches isn't enough of a insult for him?
Tu le sais zeyden tous le temps il est obligé de la ramener on dirait un modo discord avec sa dégaine nn arrête de le défendre ça te ressemble pas c’est pas ton fils ou ton petit frère.

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2023, 10:14:11 pm »
why you bully fluxyy, does kicking him for a spaniard who left you after 2 matches isn't enough of a insult for him?

why he is bully plushka points...
"spaniard" still in a team
"If I wanted bully plushka I would have offered him an ft7 he would have taken 7-0"
so true bro so tru i would take it 7-0....  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2023, 10:17:06 pm »

"If I wanted bully plushka I would have offered him an ft7 he would have taken 7-0"

Offline Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2023, 10:18:36 pm »

Στωικοί, γιατί χρειάζεστε αυτούς τους γαμημένους στρέιτ άντρες, ας κάνουμε σκληρό ανδρικό σεξ

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2023, 10:19:30 pm »

Στωικοί, γιατί χρειάζεστε αυτούς τους γαμημένους στρέιτ άντρες, ας κάνουμε σκληρό ανδρικό σεξ
based

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #140 on: March 17, 2023, 10:23:41 pm »

Grekoid moment))
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline ZorkboyInBahkmout

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2023, 11:45:53 am »

If I wanted bully plushka I would have offered him an ft7 he would have taken 7-0 and I would have posted FSE, I don't even have the right to give an opinion on a free discussion forum anymore, I know you have a beef with me but unlike you I'm a realist you think I want to in a regiment that plays in L2 and hasn't won a tournament since 2019 minimum, and trade me for this spanish leave u after 2 match lmao
Why the fuck are you talking lmao. You’ve been banned from pretty much every corner of this community for your downright retarded actions, stupid opinions and childish behaviour. You’ve changed your name more times than stoiki has changed his sexuality. Only reason you’re still around is cuz you suck zeydens cock.

I don’t know why you insult plushka, he’s done more in this community than you ever will and is 10x the player you’ll ever be. 96y is one of the longest standing regiments in the community and only reason they aren’t currently a top 3 regiment is cuz half their player base is off fighting a war or running from it and desant has more self respect than to suck off top players. He’s way more of a leader than these “stack” bringers ever will be and it’s sad your too much of a brainlet to see this.

Only reason you got kicked is cuz you don’t listen to anyone other than daddy zeyden because you don’t understand respect. Talk to me when you learn how to go positive Vs renaissance little bro 😎
You can just write Milo you suck zeyden you don't need to write 20 lines ^^

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #142 on: March 18, 2023, 11:58:12 am »
Emotional damage

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 18, 2023, 12:02:16 pm »
Emotional damage
Why didn't say all that in TS when you try to enter Infinite? and therefore also leave CCCP and let Desant as you say so well, infact I don't even know why you bring it back to the thread I touched your ego by talking about an old CIS list? I don't understand
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 12:08:23 pm by LeMilo »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #144 on: March 18, 2023, 01:15:56 pm »
If I remember correctly you was too tired in ts to respond to me. Keyboard warrior

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 18, 2023, 01:24:03 pm »
If I remember correctly you was too tired in ts to respond to me. Keyboard warrior
You don't speak once, I just heard you get quadruple kick mid

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #146 on: March 18, 2023, 01:44:16 pm »
In the words of lebrave “Fluxxy was too busy getting patterned in middle”

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2023, 02:06:50 pm »
In the words of lebrave “Fluxxy was too busy getting patterned in middle”
He never said that and who is Fluxxy?

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2023, 02:12:44 pm »

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 18, 2023, 02:30:35 pm »

You see there is on one side Gibby and on the other side there is You Fietta and Stoiky there are the t1 chad and on the other the t6 random who speaks for nothing who have only the face I will become homophobic