Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 366172 times)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #3375 on: June 20, 2017, 04:05:31 am »
Thank you for taking the time to upload the video and give a detailed description on the match Tardet. It was interesting to see where it went wrong for GB! Did seem like a decent final match and props to the frenchies for winning the Cup this year, by the sounds of it they were the better team and deserved it.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3376 on: June 20, 2017, 04:58:41 am »
omggggggggggggggggggg
hhnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #3377 on: June 20, 2017, 05:02:08 am »
Thank you for taking the time to upload the video and give a detailed description on the match Tardet. It was interesting to see where it went wrong for GB! Did seem like a decent final match and props to the frenchies for winning the Cup this year, by the sounds of it they were the better team and deserved it.

Wish you could have been there Jammo, this confrontation bewteen those two top teams had nothing to be ashamed of in comparison to the old ones of some previous editions. It was one of the greatest match I had the occasion to watch/commentate live and that's why I felt it deserved some sort of review.

As for the video, props go to Speculaaskoekje who recorded, edited and uploaded it. I just added it on the review because that's what I used to do on Native ! Thanks for the nice comment mate :)

omggggggggggggggggggg
hhnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's gonna be okay janne, just breath and take a drink
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3378 on: June 20, 2017, 07:25:52 am »
I really love the idea Tardet, even though I watched the game live it was still a pleasure to read.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #3379 on: June 20, 2017, 07:28:25 am »
I really love the idea Tardet, even though I watched the game live it was still a pleasure to read.

Just proves how good Munj made the whole thing looks like if you enjoyed reading something you already watched before. Thanks a lot for the feedback Fwuffy <3
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #3380 on: June 20, 2017, 09:26:37 am »
I would not rush to a conclusion. CZSK Team did amazing job to get in Grand-Final. Comeback in Quarter-Finals from 2-9 against Sweden and very close matches in group stage with such a good teams like Germany and Netherlands. Oh, come on, nobody even expected that they will get in Quarter-Finals, but they did it. On my opinion Czechoslovakia is too much underrated, as every Slavic team to be honest. My lovely Czeks, Thore and Salakien still have a big chance ;)

Keep it up Tarde!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 09:29:43 am by Sir-Follkas »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: June 20, 2017, 09:30:55 am »
MarxeiL you know France is going to wipe the floor with us, don't lie to yourself.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #3382 on: June 20, 2017, 09:32:55 am »
MarxeiL you know France is going to wipe the floor with us, don't lie to yourself.
It's up to you mate  ;D
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Cece

• Second Lieutenant
  • Former NCO in the 2e Régiment d'infanterie Légère
    • View Profile
    • IVe Corps
  • Nick: IVe_11e_Vol_Adj_Cece
« Reply #3383 on: June 20, 2017, 11:02:10 am »
Really amazing review of the match Tardet  ;)

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: June 20, 2017, 11:14:34 am »
Despite asking you not to talk too much about how badly I played that day I see 2 or 3 mistakes being specifically mentioned : ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Nonetheless, fantastic post-match review and I hope to see more in the future.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #3385 on: June 20, 2017, 01:35:56 pm »
awesome read, Tardet, I'm looking forward to seeing more  :)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3386 on: June 20, 2017, 01:38:58 pm »
Tardet that is absolutely amazing. Cheers for that mate. Nonetheless, Both teams played amazingly, and france came on top. GG! Maurice be quiet, we all played amazingly!

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: June 20, 2017, 05:36:05 pm »
I would not rush to a conclusion. CZSK Team did amazing job to get in Grand-Final. Comeback in Quarter-Finals from 2-9 against Sweden and very close matches in group stage with such a good teams like Germany and Netherlands. Oh, come on, nobody even expected that they will get in Quarter-Finals, but they did it. On my opinion Czechoslovakia is too much underrated, as every Slavic team to be honest. My lovely Czeks, Thore and Salakien still have a big chance ;)

Keep it up Tarde!
You're right, my bad for calling the Cup before its over. Good luck to the Czechs, give them hell.  :-*

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: June 20, 2017, 05:46:54 pm »

Keep it up Tarde!

Yup we threw and and it costed us our 2nd final in a row >:( shit happens though

If Poland and V75 can beat them so can you, grow a pair bud

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: June 20, 2017, 06:43:53 pm »

If Poland and V75 can beat them so can you, grow a pair bud
:-[