Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 366183 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2955 on: May 16, 2017, 11:37:28 pm »
It is a true final stage. http://challonge.com/ru/herisheysucks
There's nothing I edited in final stage. challonge.com makes it like that. If Caz and Herishey had a honest, we all will play like that. Bcs all tournaments played like this, u can check it if watch some football championships, if u want

Sry about name of tournament, it is a random, like a random in final stage. I just random typing
tbh these brackets actually look good, also means the real final (France vs GB) won't be played in the semis.
Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Completely serious :D

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2956 on: May 17, 2017, 07:32:29 am »
There's nothing I edited in final stage. challonge.com makes it like that. If Caz and Herishey had a honest, we all will play like that. Bcs all tournaments played like this, u can check it if watch some football championships, if u want

Sry about name of tournament, it is a random, like a random in final stage. I just random typing
tbh these brackets actually look good, also means the real final (France vs GB) won't be played in the semis.
Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What is this GB Team?
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2957 on: May 17, 2017, 09:34:35 am »

Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What is this GB Team?

A myth , a legend , an unknown power !!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #2958 on: May 17, 2017, 09:42:59 am »
Spoiler

Funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

What is this GB Team?

A myth , a legend , an unknown power !!
[close]
I guess in the semi-finals we'll find out.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #2959 on: May 17, 2017, 12:13:36 pm »
would rather see UKR vs RUS

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2960 on: May 17, 2017, 01:11:16 pm »
would rather see UKR vs RUS
you would rather have not been sent to jail.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: May 17, 2017, 08:45:18 pm »
After receiving some information we decided to ban Alucard from Team Ukraine. We will also check ID´s after every Match in the quarter Finals. Its sad that we have to do it, but hey thats how it goes nowadays.

Message me or Herishey on Steam if you want to see proof.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: May 17, 2017, 11:05:14 pm »
After receiving some information we decided to ban Alucard from Team Ukraine. We will also check ID´s after every Match in the quarter Finals. Its sad that we have to do it, but hey thats how it goes nowadays.

Message me or Herishey on Steam if you want to see proof.

Riparino

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: May 17, 2017, 11:15:47 pm »
Iceland never fell to those lows.

Fucking Ukrainians. #VivaLaBober
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2964 on: May 17, 2017, 11:21:16 pm »
I'll la bober your dad fam
ez
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: May 17, 2017, 11:28:37 pm »
ez
I'm holding your tumble ware hostage.

If you want to see them again you will pay the ransom of £150 to paypal.me/18eligne 
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #2966 on: May 18, 2017, 12:44:54 am »
ez
I'm holding your tumble ware hostage.

If you want to see them again you will pay the ransom of £150 to paypal.me/18eligne
You dumbass, you use an offshore account under the 17e which is then transferred to the 18e. Then the 17e take the fall if you are investigated.

have you ever PIRATED ? ? ??

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: May 18, 2017, 02:52:36 am »
some1 tell me why was there a group stage? I mean, for what orgs made it if final stage wuld be realised randomly...

Offline Elessar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: May 18, 2017, 03:03:08 am »
I played hundreds gfs vs France or Frenchtouch since we made CCCP so I don't care if we will face them. But if you want to make it more logical, Ukraine shouldn't face gb since gb wasn't in the same group with Russia. You just fucked up as an organaiser with this barckets.
As u said before, ur not attending this tourney... ILLUMINATI!!!

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #2969 on: May 18, 2017, 08:00:53 am »
some1 tell me why was there a group stage? I mean, for what orgs made it if final stage wuld be realised randomly...
Bcs Caz-petyh, Herishey-yeban