Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 366133 times)

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #780 on: March 14, 2017, 12:38:26 am »
more will come

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #781 on: March 14, 2017, 12:39:07 am »
Then porkins you really didnt listen did you. If you did. you would know that what i said made sense
What you said may have made sense but what I took from it was that you admitted you should not be captain as you're not good. Which you said at the start of the speech and once you became co-captain.

i really didnt say that ahahahha someone said " go on hercules"  and i said " what you mean im shit mate"  its called a joke. I said nothing of the sort that im a terrible co captain.
Now you're just spewing utter crap to try and cover yourself up, the vote was bs in the first place. We lost almost half the people from the trials before the vote and think how many would have voted who didn't show up at all.

The whole thing is blatantly a conspiracy by goob to snatch it when he could get the most votes, hence why he refuses to do a revote. #illuminate #confirmed

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 14, 2017, 12:39:23 am »
I think you missed a memo. They ain't playing without Jammo. And if Jammo declined Co-Cpt. Then I tried to save GB. RIP.

They can still play with Jammo, he will easily make the team.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #783 on: March 14, 2017, 12:40:44 am »
Just spewing the same bullshit over and over again in different ways christ

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #784 on: March 14, 2017, 12:42:05 am »
Why not have Jammo forming his team, the other guys (no offense but I don't really quite know who they're) forming their team aswell, and having both teams playing a match to see which formations comes on top of it? That would potentially save some drama.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #785 on: March 14, 2017, 12:42:36 am »
For sure not wrong guy

My steam is ThrowUpTheX - Super NA name?
Sorry, you're right, different person my bad

No problemo but yeah if you need Rsv/member my steam is as I mentioned ThrowUpTheX
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #786 on: March 14, 2017, 12:42:48 am »
Why not have Jammo forming his team, the other guys (no offense but I don't really quite know who they're) forming their team aswell, and having both teams playing a match to see which formations comes on top of it? That would potentially save some drama.

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #787 on: March 14, 2017, 12:42:55 am »

Offline CREGGEN

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 14, 2017, 12:43:45 am »
I'm not involved, but if it was done over a vote democratically then it doesn't matter what you believe should have happened because everyone who cared enough to be there got their say. End of.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 14, 2017, 12:45:13 am »
The problem with that is I'm sure Jammo's team would consist of a lot of players that Hercules would also accept into the team. The team from that screenshot isn't the final team that will play in the tournament.
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 14, 2017, 12:45:58 am »
I'm not involved, but if it was done over a vote democratically then it doesn't matter what you believe should have happened because everyone who cared enough to be there got their say. End of.
it wasn't, it was done over a vote the majority of people didn't know about...

Tournesol

« Reply #791 on: March 14, 2017, 12:46:32 am »

it reminds me NWWC 2015 with the FRA Team  ;D

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #792 on: March 14, 2017, 12:47:02 am »
Not gonna lie but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in my life. What would that prove please tell me? Who can get the better GB players to play for them? If you're not involved, please stay out of it, kthx.

Votes have happened and i'm sort-of surprised I got GB Cpt. Now, children, let's all behave and wait for Rommel and Cazasar and then we can all complain.

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #793 on: March 14, 2017, 12:48:06 am »
Not gonna lie but this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of in my life. What would that prove please tell me? Who can get the better GB players to play for them? If you're not involved, please stay out of it, kthx.

Votes have happened and i'm sort-of surprised I got GB Cpt. Now, children, let's all behave and wait for Rommel and Cazasar and then we can all complain.

I have to agree thats a fucking terrible idea, but do it anyway i want more reasons for people to be salty and continue complaining on this thread its fucking gold.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 14, 2017, 12:48:26 am »

Half the point is getting good players to play for you....