Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 366130 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #720 on: March 13, 2017, 11:46:41 pm »
Even tho my app for cpt was a troll. My team still would have not done this:

https://gyazo.com/60c8a375f08f42b9460c80800395ce62

Why would your team be any different? Those players are all that applied to join GB - you would be picking from the same applicants.
Even if Bob is a retard, thats not quite how it works.

Sure. Still very harsh on the captains considering the final team hasn't been drawn up yet nor was it a real match.

Not harsh. I would never have even considered half of those players.

If you're that curious it would have been: Myself, Maurice, Jammo, Python, Goob, Herishey, Possibly Mandar, BumFluff, Axiom, Eddie, Mopin, Koala. To fill the final 2 slots, most likely Scotshroom and someone else.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #721 on: March 13, 2017, 11:47:20 pm »

Why would your team be any different? Those players are all that applied to join GB - you would be picking from the same applicants.

Sure. Still very harsh on the captains considering the final team hasn't been drawn up yet nor was it a real match.

If you're that curious it would have been: Myself, Maurice, Jammo, Python, Goob, Herishey, Possibly Mandar, BumFluff, Axiom, Eddie, Mopin, Koala. To fill the final 2 slots, most likely Scotshroom and someone else.

xdddddd
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #722 on: March 13, 2017, 11:48:35 pm »

xdddddd
xdddddddddddddd

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 13, 2017, 11:49:18 pm »
I have you known, I know very well I'm not the best however, doesn't stop folk leading it eh? ;)

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 13, 2017, 11:49:35 pm »
No offence to you bob. Considering you have chatted shit about me multiple times, for no apparent reason, considering the fact i don't even know who you are. (as a person, not the community) Why would you even put yourself in the team? You see, i know i'm not up to GB standard this year. So i would not consider myself as a Core 5. Maybe a reserve.  So why put yourself in the team?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 13, 2017, 11:49:52 pm »
I have you known, I know very well I'm not the best however, doesn't stop folk leading it eh? ;)

best mascot EU <3
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Hypno

• First Lieutenant
  • ENG 2015, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 | Buttery Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 13, 2017, 11:54:41 pm »
O shit they activated his trap card

Its not being harsh on the captains at all. We are stating facts that the 2 Captains who had experience (for the last 3 years +) were voted off for a team of new gens who wont make it past the groups

Fucking rip kids everyone to the fallout shelters

You aren't giving them a chance lol. You're already saying they won't make it past group stages and they haven't even made a team yet, give them a break...
GG to everybody who played in it. Was a great match to watch and surely an incredibly intense one to play. Hypnos beginner luck turned it around.
get out of here jack i wanna cum

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #727 on: March 13, 2017, 11:54:52 pm »
Bob is a nutter, he would carry. Guaranteed 20-0 score each match, yafeel?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #728 on: March 13, 2017, 11:55:13 pm »
What I want to know is, why do no name people who never even applied for the team such as Hous3r and Kaide get to cast a vote? How spastic do you get for counting those votes?

It should have been done internally by GB once the team was sorted, I'm sure the 4 of them could have picked a team pretty easily without bickering like 12 year olds? Then done the vote?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 13, 2017, 11:56:41 pm »
No offence to you bob. Considering you have chatted shit about me multiple times, for no apparent reason, considering the fact i don't even know who you are. (as a person, not the community) Why would you even put yourself in the team? You see, i know i'm not up to GB standard this year. So i would not consider myself as a Core 5. Maybe a reserve.  So why put yourself in the team?

You ever heard of banter? xD I don't even know who you are. And nicely spotted that you're not gb material. Nor am I. I would have played a few rounds where possible but I wouldn't have done a bagins and cried about not playing 3 rounds +. The basics of a team, if you're worse than someone then you drop yourself no matter what. I sincerly doubt I'd have given myself a round to play in the QF+ for the sole reason I don't want to win, I wanted GB to win.

You shot yourself in the foot by picking Herc and Goob (despite I think Goob had some potential). And if you truly want to know why I chattedshit against you.  You claimed you had more experience but have you actually had experience with some of the team gb players because I'm noticing a lack of them in your "test game"!!!!!!!

Finally, I have been told by someone that Mandar played for Team Russia in the last M-NWWC? That would mean he's now illegible for GB based on the rules!

Nation: Russia
Co-Captain: Elessar
2nd Co-Captain: Vspishk4

I wonder who Vspishk4 was? HMMMMMMMMMM????

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #730 on: March 13, 2017, 11:57:32 pm »
In all serious. Its time to come out of the shadows and admit my asian heritage.

Nation: China
Co-Captain: The Communist Party of China
2nd Co-Captain: Bob
Roster: Bob, Ioxma, Axiom, Scotshroom, Koala, Jammo, Herishey, John Price, Connimir, Gi, Mopin, Eddie, Stark.

I fixed the application it should be gucci now

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #731 on: March 13, 2017, 11:58:30 pm »
Why am I seeing so much salt? I thought I was the edgiest here...  ???

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #732 on: March 13, 2017, 11:58:53 pm »
Apparently if you didn't play in the last NWWC you can pick between the 2 teams. I thought it included M-NWWC but Caz said it doesn't.

You see Brandon, you know when to not be an autist, the rest of us don't lad.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 13, 2017, 11:59:17 pm »
Spoiler

You ever heard of banter? xD I don't even know who you are. And nicely spotted that you're not gb material. Nor am I. I would have played a few rounds where possible but I wouldn't have done a bagins and cried about not playing 3 rounds +. The basics of a team, if you're worse than someone then you drop yourself no matter what. I sincerly doubt I'd have given myself a round to play in the QF+ for the sole reason I don't want to win, I wanted GB to win.

You shot yourself in the foot by picking Herc and Goob (despite I think Goob had some potential). And if you truly want to know why I chattedshit against you.  You claimed you had more experience but have you actually had experience with some of the team gb players because I'm noticing a lack of them in your "test game"!!!!!!!

Finally, I have been told by someone that Mandar played for Team Russia in the last M-NWWC? That would mean he's now illegible for GB based on the rules!

Nation: Russia
Co-Captain: Elessar
2nd Co-Captain: Vspishk4

I wonder who Vspishk4 was? HMMMMMMMMMM????
[close]

I think the rule applies only to the major editions of NWWC. Caz or Rommel, correct me if I am wrong

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #734 on: March 13, 2017, 11:59:41 pm »
Hahahaha