That will be today's map. Due to repeating request, I will not spoil it and only reveal it when the event starts. However, it is a very simplistic map and should be easy to adapt to.
Due to the fact that many regiments will be missing today, we will focus on lines vs lines.
Event starts at 21:00 GMT. Additional information will be given in New England Army TS3 server.
Special thanks for SYPIAC
(aka ⧌Ⓨ🅿Ⓘ🅰Ⓒ) for getting us a server.
---Game rules for today's event:
- No fire on charge
- No reload on charge
- Fire only in line formation
- No officer aim (if officer uses himself to cover his line, no player will be punished)
- If two regiments are engaged in melee by at least 1 member, the entire regiment is not allowed to fire.
- Always double ranks/lines. Single is only allowed for 6 people or below.
- Front rank is allowed to crouch and reload.
- Units allowed: Line only, 1 sapper (optional), 1 flag (optional), 1 musician (optional), 1 officer.
- No explosives (should be disabled)
- Sappers are allowed to place objects only on the ground. (In other words, no float bridges)
If you wish to discuss the rules, or have any further questions, feel free to reply or contact me via forum PM or steam.