The Guardia de Corps is proud to announce the establishment of his Saturday Linebattle event. Our goal is to provide an excelent event and linebattle where the people can have a nice experience. We have a professional and disciplined staff for ensure this goal, there is no doubt that we will try to provide you the best experience you ever had in the Napoleonic Wars Expansion.
21:00 - 9:00 PM [+2 GMT] [Finland & Others Easter Countries Time]
20:00 - 8:00 PM [ +1 GMT] [Spanish, German, North Italian, French Time & other Countries Time]
19:00 - 7:00 PM [ 0 GMT] [British & Portuguese Time]
22:00 - 10:00 PM [+2 GMT] [Finland & Others Easter Countries Time]
21:00 - 9:00 PM [ +1 GMT] [Spanish, German, North Italian, French Time & other Countries Time]
20:00 - 8:00 PM [ 0 GMT] [British & Portuguese Time]Regiments Application:
Leaders Steam Name:
Name of the Clan:
Have you read all of the Rules?:
Do you have our Team Speak Bookmarked?:
Regiment Leader's Steam [Link]:
Regular Attedance or Not:
Do you agree to follow all the rules stated above?:
Team Speak: invictusgaming.ts3host.esAdmin Application:
Past Event Admin Experience:[R]
= Regular [N]
= Not Regular
Guardia de Corps = Custom Icon
= Regular Clans who have attend our event for 3 Months
2y Brigade =
Pułk 13 Piechoty Custom Icon =
19th Yorkshire Custom Icon =
1stve Infanterie von Nassau Custom Icon =Team 1:
Line: 20 Regimiento de Infanteria de Linea "El Leal" [Estimated 6-12] [R]
Line: 73e and LGNCSK regiments [15-30] [R]
Line: 65y Moskovskiy Polk [Estimated 4-12] [R]
Line: 19th Yorkshire Regiment of Foot [6-18]
Light or Rifles: 56e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne CZ/S [Estimated 9] [R]
Cavalry: Regimiento Ligero de Caballeria "Lanceros de Jerez" [Estimated 6-12] [R]
Artillery: 1er Régiment d'Artillerie de la Garde Impériale [6-8][1 Cannon] [R]
Artillery: 19th Yorkshire Regiment of Foot [3-6][1 Cannon] [Total of the Team 80 -115]Team 2:
Line: Guardia de Corps [6-14]
Line: 19th Yorkshire Regiment of Foot [6-16]
Line: 13 Pùłk Kaszëbsczi Piechtë [8-12]
Light or Rifles: Guardia de Corps [8-18]
Cavalry: 1ste Infantrie van Nassau - [Estimated 10-12]
Artillery: Pułk 13 Piechoty [Estimated 9] [1 Cannon]
Artillery: Guardia de Corps [6-14] [1 Cannon]
[Total of the Team 80 - 120]
- Insult an administrator or any inflammatory comment or message in Global chat will be sanctioned.
- The line must always have a Banner it is Mandatory.
- A 4 man line is ok. If you have below that you must join a Line. You're forbidden to join the rifles or the Artillery. You must join a Line.
-FIC is only for Lights & Rifles, But you must Continue the charge and cannot reload [If you have FIC as a Light].
-When all charge is called you may not FIC, but Arty can take their last cannon shot. But there is no RoC!
-There is no Reloading out of line. Rifles are the only ones that can reload Out of Line (Skirmisher Formation)
-6 is the least amount of people allowed in a line.
-FIC Is Completely FORBIDDEN.
-FOL Is Completely FORBIDDEN.
-You may Crouch when not in combat and In
-You may not Crouch for reloading or Firing. This will be a Slay.
-Lines are allowed 1/2 man Spacing.
- 5 is Minimum for be Cavalry.
- Must stay together while moving out.
- Dragoons are allowed to fire while on horseback while static and grouped together, maximum spacing 3 horses.
- May FOC (Off a horse) as long as they carry the charge into melee
- Must ride together, must charge together.
- Should be of the same Unit as the rest.
- Dismounted Dragoons shall act as Light Infantry.
-Cav may not split into to diff cav units nor split off in the line battle they must stay together as one unit.
- Max of 12 Riflemen. (In case of having more, remaining players shall make a Line or Join another one.)
- May FoC, FOL (As long as in range of the Skirmisher Formation) and FoR (Fire while Retreating)
- Has to move out in a Line.
- If more than 3 Rifles Engage in Melee, other Rifles have to engage as well.
- Hornists and Officers don't count towards the 14 Players. (Limited to 2 Hornists and 2 Officers).
- When under 3 Players Alive, Must either join Arty Guard or Retreat to a Line.
-Lights can have a max of 25.
-Lights may have 3 man spacing.
-Lights may Rol and RoC because they act like skirms and line at the same time.
Grand battery (Max 20, ArtyGs count):
- Arty Guards are played as Light Infantry regardless of the troop type you select (no rifles) even when away from their guns.
- No more than 15 yards from the guns or defenses when with their guns and can act individually without formation or spacing requirements.
- Howitzers are Forbidden.
- May have 2 sappers and any mix of men they choose
- Build points will be 100 per side
- I will allow two Regiments to come together to form this Grand Battery, the organization and communication is their responsibility
Screenshot of January
Screenshot of February
The 65y Celebrating after taking the Enemy´s Artillery
Screenshot of March
The 7aDivZ Always doing a Great Job
Screenshot of April
The QRR Praying to the All Powerful FirstGod
Screenshot of May
The Sailor Mass Charge!
Screenshot of June
Screenshot of July
A Beutiful Line
Screenshot of August
Nice Cannon you got there
Screenshot of September
To be Added
Screenshot of October
To be Added
Screenshot of November
To be Added
Wants your Own Napoleonic Wars Server? Use Oasis Hosting
Wants a 33% of Discount in your Purchase? Use the Code: FirstGod33 in your Purchase