Author Topic: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year  (Read 12351 times)

David_Schrein

Re: M-NWWC 2019 Team of the Year
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2019, 01:03:05 am »
lets not get into NWWC stats when baboons like herishey and movement used the server for random gf matches  ;D ;D
is this racism cuz im black?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 09:55:05 am »
Marquez has 115 rounds and you only played 4 games so funnily enough I'm not going to look at the stats because Spain actually only played 89 rounds in total. In the ENG match I'm pretty sure Marquez was one of the lowest performing players for you.
So one of the lowest performing players vs you plus not even letting Spain go through quarter finals and i was the best player in those stats?? :o
Bit impressive ::)
What I'm saying is you played 26 more rounds than you actually did on the stats which means a lot of your kills could easily be during warmup rounds or god knows what. So the stats are unreliable in your case.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 12:03:02 pm »
What I'm saying is you played 26 more rounds than you actually did on the stats which means a lot of your kills could easily be during warmup rounds or god knows what. So the stats are unreliable in your case.
Dunno how that could happen ngl ???

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 12:39:06 pm »
Dunno how that could happen ngl ???
Yeah not too sure to be honest, must have had comp score on during some warmup rounds or something.

After discussion with several team members/cpts I have decided on the Team of the Year players.

(4 ENG) DOMI Python Voluble Bagins (3 FRA) Obelix Drake ExtaZz (2 GER) GERHER Wolpi (1 NL) Anubis (1 IRE) Golden and (1 SWE) Fralla.

I decided to go for 12 players in total. 4 from ENG as the winning team (Shadey and Hypno were also close to making it in this year), 3 from FRA for being runners up, 2 from Germany as they had two-three key players (Moskito just missed out). 1 from NL which was close to choose between Anubis and Nero but I decided to go for Anubis since he played in more matches. Since Ireland, CZ, SWE and POL all also made it to the knockout stage I took a look into each of the teams performances and believed Fralla and Golden to be the most worthy of taking the last two slots. I discussed all this with several people first. In relation to the actual cards I will be making team of the year style cards like I did back in 2015. If you'd like your face to be added onto the card please send me a screenshot either via PM or Steam of your face from the character editor/creator screen on the multi-player menu before you join a server (these are the easiest to use).

EDIT: I will most likely make the cards this weekend with their stats based on their performance in the NWWC. If you can please send me your faces by then otherwise you will get a blank character.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 12:42:53 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 12:42:10 pm »
Remember Golden wanted to play for GB so I am officially best IRE ty

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2019, 01:38:30 pm »
Marquez the best player of this nwwc, with 30 less rounds than python he did more kills and better K/D, I've been playing with him since 2015 and without doubt he is the best Spanish player of all time and in this case the best player of this NWWC carrying ESP in almost every match.

Sorry to break it to you, but both myself and marquez have clearly played rounds outside of the official matches (as the rounds don't add up), and I am aware of myself doing this, as MightPain used LIVE rounds for a troll groupfight between TBE and SilverBeagles, as well as a 3v3 sword mess about I was doing with others :p
Spain against England...I didn't see any impact at all from any of your players (even when we were basically trolling against you :/   )

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2019, 01:46:01 pm »
When we played against eng 2 of our players, basically almost half of the team were not actually main line up players such as chicken or Ayala who didn't really play at all during the nwwc but as u know we don't have enough players, I'm sure it would have been a closer match even if u played seriously with all our players, glad to know that voluble was sent to spec even in a trolling match lmao, and I can't really understand why marquez isn't in the team of the year u should look for the scores of our matches to understand it, eng match was the only one marquez didn't showed off

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2019, 01:52:32 pm »
When we played against eng 2 of our players, basically almost half of the team were not actually main line up players such as chicken or Ayala who didn't really play at all during the nwwc but as u know we don't have enough players, I'm sure it would have been a closer match even if u played seriously with all our players, glad to know that voluble was sent to spec even in a trolling match lmao, and I can't really understand why marquez isn't in the team of the year u should look for the scores of our matches to understand it, eng match was the only one marquez didn't showed off
Yes and the other matches were vs a weakened UKR, Greece and CZ and you failed to make it out of the group stage almost.

EDIT: The only match I was unable to see how well Marquez did on was the NL match as I couldn't see any screenshot.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 01:56:30 pm by Herishey »

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2019, 02:00:50 pm »
Tbh marquez carried ESP vs NL (although they lost)

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2019, 02:01:13 pm »
lets not get into NWWC stats when baboons like herishey and movement used the server for random gf matches  ;D ;D
Not true, I didn't realise comp score was on in one sword training which you were there for!

Marquez has 115 rounds and you only played 4 games so funnily enough I'm not going to look at the stats because Spain actually only played 89 rounds in total. In the ENG match I'm pretty sure Marquez was one of the lowest performing players for you.

We didn't play 4 games, we played 5 games, ENG, CZE, UA, GRE and quarterfinals vs NL, in order, 15-4, 15-9, 15-13, 15-3, 15-13, so basically Márquez is the legit best player of the nwwc counting kills and with a Kd of 1,9. Not 89 rounds in 4 games but 115 in 5 games.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:07:59 pm by Alatriste1234 »

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2019, 02:02:34 pm »
Tbh marquez carried ESP vs NL (although they lost)

=), u won't see a player that creates more difference between 2 teams than marquez, is just the truth, if we beat nl and we go to semifinals it would have happened the same marquez carrying with 20+ kills is just insane just respect a player like that.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:05:42 pm by Alatriste1234 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2019, 02:07:17 pm »
Depending who wins in the bronze match will depend who gets the last slot of team of the year (Marquez or Fralla). I'd like to see which opponent is considered the tougher opposition to make a final decision. The rest of the team will remain.

Offline Alatriste1234

• Second Lieutenant
  • asfkasfuasfmasf
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2019, 02:16:59 pm »
Marquez the best player of this nwwc, with 30 less rounds than python he did more kills and better K/D, I've been playing with him since 2015 and without doubt he is the best Spanish player of all time and in this case the best player of this NWWC carrying ESP in almost every match.

Sorry to break it to you, but both myself and marquez have clearly played rounds outside of the official matches (as the rounds don't add up), and I am aware of myself doing this, as MightPain used LIVE rounds for a troll groupfight between TBE and SilverBeagles, as well as a 3v3 sword mess about I was doing with others :p
Spain against England...I didn't see any impact at all from any of your players (even when we were basically trolling against you :/   )

As I said in the previous post, we didn't play rounds outside official matches (as u did) so imagine how incredible it is that marquez played 30 less rounds than u and all of his rounds were in official matches, and u even playing outside the nwwc got less kills and worse KD. =)

U won't see me in fse often and I usually don't care about these things but is just funny how the player with most kills and certified best of ESP isn't in the top 12 of the tournament.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 02:38:41 pm by Alatriste1234 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2019, 02:20:48 pm »

As I said in the previous post, we didn't play rounds outside official matches (as u did) so imagine how incredible it is that marquez played 30 less rounds than u and all of his rounds were in official matches, and u even playing outside the nwwc got less kills and worse KD. =)
Yeah I played barely at all in NWWC so I would have less kills. I also played tougher opposition than Greece. The rounds outside of NWWC was in a sword match against Gibby so ofc I didn't get many kills there either (neither did Python). The stats are not a way to measure who is the best player. They can assist yes but they're not facts. Getting the most kills doesn't make you the best player or the most impactful necessarily.

EDIT: also stop double posting and just modify your last post.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2019, 02:23:10 pm »
Wtf I carried 2 of our 2 matches and I don't make the team?? But fralla does with his one time carry??
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.