Author Topic: M-NWWC 2019 | Nation Profiles  (Read 1948 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
M-NWWC 2019 | Nation Profiles
« on: May 05, 2019, 08:02:09 pm »

This idea was taken from last HerculesTP's NWWC. It won't be 100% accurate, but we will try our best to make the perfect profiles for each nation. PM me or Hypno via Steam if you want to add any info about your nation.

Team England
Current Captains: Bagins, Voluble
Previous Captains: HerculesTP, Maurice, Herishey, Axiom, Evan and LameHorse

Titles:

Gold | NWWC 2015
Gold | NWEC 2013
Gold | NWEC 2014
Silver | NWWC 2018
Silver | M-NWWC 2016
Silver | NWEC 2012
Bronze | NWWC 2017
Bronze | M-NWWC 2015

Strengths: Strong players, Leadership, Teamwork
Weaknesses: Attitude, Drama

Quotes from Nation Captains:

Captain Bagins
"New leadership and upcoming players who knows what our possibilities are..."
[close]
Captain Voluble
WIP
[close]

Quotes from Rival Nation Captains:

Team France Captain LeBrave
WIP
[close]
Team Germany Captain Tigere
WIP
[close]

Top 3 Players (Captain's Opinion): Bagins, Voluble, Python
[close]

Team France
Current Captains: LeBrave, ExtaZz94
Previous Captains: Tiberias, LeBrave, Clash, Peponi, Lubukill, Vade, Sinjide

Titles:

Gold | NWWC 2018
Gold | NWWC 2017
Gold | M-NWWC 2016
Gold | M-NWWC 2015
Silver | NWEC 2013
Bronze | NWWC 2015
Bronze | NWEC 2014
Bronze | NWEC 2012

Strengths: Individually strong players and teamwork
Weaknesses: Inactivity from some players

Captain LeBrave
"This year the french national team is maybe less strong than 2 years ago I don't really know but we have still some of the bests european best players and some new players and promising like Obelix and Elsse. We need to train with a new team like every years and this why the nation cup is hard. I think the mini nation cup 2019 will be really hard because we have a lot of balanced teams and new team in the top EU like Irish i think. Our principal opponent this year is England like the old nwwc but this year England have many strong players with experience of hard GF and of the "money time". This team FRA and ENG have a balanced team but we will try to defend our double title of champion and get the 3rd mini nation cup of our history."
[close]
Captain ExtaZz94
WIP
[close]

Team England Captain Voluble
WIP
[close]
Team Ukraine Captain MarxeiL
WIP
[close]

Top 3 Players (Captain's Opinion): ExtaZz94, LeBrave, HaZe
[close]

Team Germany
Current Captains: Nosswill, Tigere
Previous Captains: Glopaxi, Hadhod, Aldemar, Glopaxi, Flammeus, Bever, DasBrot, JackieChan, ExoticFail, Moskito, Cazasar, Rommel, Falk

Titles:

Gold | NWWC 2016
Silver | NWWC 2015
Silver | M-NWWC 2015
Silver | NWEC 2014
Silver | NWEC (January) 2012
Bronze | NWEC (Autumn) 2012
Bronze | NWEC 2013
Bronze | NWWC 2018

Strengths: Having very good but not that many star players that we know how to utilise. Players with great experience in many NWWCs and new uprising players with a lot of motivation to win. Owning a secret weapon and a mascot that will catch our opponents offguard.
Weaknesses: Owning a mascot. Some „Old Gen Players“ having an actual reallife. Being cancer and bringing the game down.

Captain Nosswill
Reading that people are counting Germany out of the tournament are forgetting both our individual skills and teamplay. We learned our lessons, resolved our internal conflicts and are now ready to fight with our best players for the best possible outcome. The only threaths Team Germany has this year are Team England and Team France and we will be happy to face them in the tournament.
[close]
Captain Tigere
WIP
[close]

Team Ireland Captain Golden
"Team Germany always seem to have a strong lineup and look pretty scary, last year they had a few bad performances imo. I hope they pick their strongest lineup possible and I hope they improve and their teamwork because they have some really good players at the moment"
[close]
Team Netherlands Captain Rikkert
"Same strong line-up as every year, not to be underestimated."
[close]

Top 3 Players (Captain's Opinion): Gerher, Wolpi, Moskito
[close]

Team Ukraine
Current Captains: MarxeiL, Desant
Previous Captains: MarxeiL, Desant, KOBZIK, Mandar1Nch1k

Titles:

None

Strengths: Teamwork
Weaknesses: Patience, Attitude

Captain MarxeiL
"This year we won't have the same roster as last time, we don't really have many of our old key players and some that left aren't really motivated enough. But we've got some new decent blood recently, and we hope that mixing experience and skill will help us more than last year. I personally think that more we train - more closer we are getting to the one of the titles. This year's goal is to get in TOP-3 minimum and it's more than literally real."
[close]
Captain Desant
WIP
[close]

Team Ireland Captain Golden
"Team Ukraine as always boasts excellent teamwork and good leadership from marxeil. This year they are lacking some good players but I still
think they have a strong lineup and could upset some top teams in the right situation."
[close]
Team Germany Captain Nosswill
WIP
[close]

Top 3 Players (Captain's Opinion): MarxeiL, Desant, Muha
[close]

Team Ireland
Current Captains: Golden, Ivan
Previous Captains: Golden, Irish, PrideofNI, USE4life

Titles:

None

Strengths: Natural Synergy, Motivated.
Weaknesses: Lack of team training. Sometimes Chokes.

Captain Golden
"Ireland this year is a little bit of an underdog we have a few players who have recently become very good and I think we also have
natural synergy and teamwork. I'm looking forward to facing even the toughest opponents this NWWC. As I believe Ireland has the ability to hold their own."
[close]
Captain Ivan
WIP
[close]

Team England Captain Voluble
WIP
[close]
Team Spain Captain Chicken
WIP
[close]

Top 3 Players (Captain's Opinion): Golden, Ivan, Irish
[close]

Team Netherlands
Current Captains: Rikkert
Previous Captains: TBA

Titles:

Gold | NWEC 2012

Strengths: Teamwork
Weaknesses: Patience

Captain Rikkert
"Het onweert"
[close]
Captain @
WIP
[close]

Team @ Captain @
WIP
[close]
Team @ Captain @
WIP
[close]

Top 3 Players (Captain's Opinion): Anubis, Melsyo, Tjiener
[close]

Team NORDEN
Current Captains: Zappy, Rune
Previous Captains: Zappy, Whaleman, Norseman, Elling, Michel

Titles:

None

Strengths: Individually strong players.
Weaknesses: Lack of teamwork and Rusty

Captain Rune
"Norden this year probably has the best team its had in years with veterans like melton and aximus coming back to the game i feel like we might be able to put up a decent performance at this years NWWC"
[close]
Captain Zappy
"NORDEN showing up big this year with new and old members, sweatlord #2 duel comes in to co-lead this year as Norden gets dragged along into the competition"
[close]

Team Russia Captain Lvov
WIP
[close]
Team Ukraine Captain Desant
WIP
[close]

Top 3 Players (Captain's Opinion): Rune, Zappy, Aximus
[close]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 05:09:23 am by MarxeiL »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: M-NWWC 2019 | Nation Profiles
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 01:00:02 pm »
I've added all teams titles now apart from CZ's third place (2016) + their 2nd place (2017) and SWE's 2nd place (2016) since they don't have a profile yet.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 11:22:27 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.