Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136242 times)

Offline idindunuffin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
unban request
« Reply #465 on: January 01, 2018, 11:20:33 am »

Name: Cant remember the name i was using but i use idindunuffin in game now
Offense: Pretty sure i was being a little racist kid making my friends laugh
Why should you be unbanned? I dont play the game much and with most servers not being as populated as they used to you guys are one of the only good servers left and i just want to hop on and play every now and again
User ID #:963777
Time/Date:6 months ago maybe

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: unban request
« Reply #466 on: January 01, 2018, 06:02:03 pm »

Name: Cant remember the name i was using but i use idindunuffin in game now
Offense: Pretty sure i was being a little racist kid making my friends laugh
Why should you be unbanned? I dont play the game much and with most servers not being as populated as they used to you guys are one of the only good servers left and i just want to hop on and play every now and again
User ID #:963777
Time/Date:6 months ago maybe

You were the 1st Moonman that was banned. I think I have like 4 Moonman's banned for slurs. Looks like that was around July 2015 for that ID. Unbanned. If you have multiple accounts, you'll have to ask for those also.

Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline Brodie18

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Note this is a repost due to me not believing oatmeal is part of the team
Nickname:Brodie
GUID:1686194
Steam:sexxyhubbyman
How long have you played on the server?:about 7 months
Current weekly hours on the server?:about 3-6
How active can you be?:2-3
Timezone/Location:Central time zone
Current Regiment/Clan:none
Admin experience:admind a server on Minecraft for 3 months before the owner and I fell out, then admitted a different 1 for 4 months. Nothing to do with M&b but it is admin experience.
Why do you want this role?:To help BGG bot survival and make the server a bit more fun.

Offline Emperor_of_Milk

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name: Emperor_of_Milk
Offense: ?
Why should you be unbanned?  Because this server is one of the last good ones in a game with a dwindling community
User ID #: 497437
Time/Date: 2(almost 3) years ago

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Admin experience:admind a server on Minecraft for 3 months before the owner and I fell out, then admitted a different 1 for 4 months. Nothing to do with M&b but it is admin experience.
Why do you want this role?:To help BGG bot survival and make the server a bit more fun.
accepted welcome to the team! Will be in touch
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Name: Emperor_of_Milk
Offense: ?
Why should you be unbanned?  Because this server is one of the last good ones in a game with a dwindling community
User ID #: 497437
Time/Date: 2(almost 3) years ago

You were unbanned by Alpha sometime Summer 2015. Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline whatwhat

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: 501st_veteran_whatwhat
Offense:I'm not sure what I did. I went afk on the server because I thought I had to do something real quick but it turned out it took awhile. When I came back it said I had lost connection to the server, I tried to log back on and it said i was banned. So I am not real sure what I did.
Why should you be unbanned: I am not sure what the offense was so I don't know if I should be unbanned since I don't know what I did.
User ID #:1268498
Time/Date: Probably between 5pm EST and 5:30 PM EST.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: 501st_veteran_whatwhat
Offense:I'm not sure what I did. I went afk on the server because I thought I had to do something real quick but it turned out it took awhile. When I came back it said I had lost connection to the server, I tried to log back on and it said i was banned. So I am not real sure what I did.
Why should you be unbanned: I am not sure what the offense was so I don't know if I should be unbanned since I don't know what I did.
User ID #:1268498
Time/Date: Probably between 5pm EST and 5:30 PM EST.

Sorry about that
it looks like when the regular server came back up and started, it used an image of the server saved from a couple weeks ago, i.e. before you were unbanned. I just unbanned you again, check in a little bit, usually takes like 5-45 minutes

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
accepted welcome to the team! Will be in touch

Listen to this guy

Offline [BabyBummers]JonSnow

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I just got unbanned a week ago and have been playing on this server quite frequently, but today I tried to join and it said I was banned. Any admin know the reason for this incident?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
I just got unbanned a week ago and have been playing on this server quite frequently, but today I tried to join and it said I was banned. Any admin know the reason for this incident?

Any admin with log access, his GUID is 1248114 based off his past posts in this thread.
click here to join the 84th

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Yeah sorry about that, the Host IP went down, when they put it back up, they used an image of the server files from a few weeks ago, so I have older maps and bans/unbans that were from a few weeks ago.  Your unban wasn't in the file uploaded when they turned it back on. Sorry about that. Unbanned you again.

Offline xCarolus Rexx

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Nickname: Carolus Rex
GUID:479991
Steam:Carolus Rex
How long have you played on the server?: About 1 year or more
Current weekly hours on the server?: 4-8
How active can you be?:2-4
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience:None
Why do you want this role?: To help make the Bot Survival server a fun and enjoyable place, be it by hordes of partisans, sailors, adjusting bot numbers, or getting rid of trouble makers.  Easily my most played server in M&B.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: Carolus Rex
GUID:479991
Steam:Carolus Rex
How long have you played on the server?: About 1 year or more
Current weekly hours on the server?: 4-8
How active can you be?:2-4
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience:None
Why do you want this role?: To help make the Bot Survival server a fun and enjoyable place, be it by hordes of partisans, sailors, adjusting bot numbers, or getting rid of trouble makers.  Easily my most played server in M&B.

Thanks for applying on my request. Approved. We'll setup a time for training at some point.

Offline Heisenburgenstein

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:Beegan Schneigey
Offense: AFK for too long (?)
Why should you be unbanned? I was banned a year or two ago and have no idea why I was, like I said probably AFK for too long
User ID #: 1293460
Time/Date: Sometime in 2016