13 (20.3%)
Sandy guy
6 (9.4%)
gay-o
22 (34.4%)
woman respecter
23 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [Thread #4][NAPL Champs]  (Read 66641 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
word of advice durr, dont spend your time as a youth with the LG or people like them
Yup, too late, he’s been with them for a year
sad to see them go full retard at such a young age  :'(

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
word of advice durr, dont spend your time as a youth with the LG or people like them
Yup, too late, he’s been with them for a year
sad to see them go full retard at such a young age  :'(
You hate to see it

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
Pred getting kicked out of the USMC was the final straw for his sanity.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Here in the 30th we take ur god dam 13 year olds and turn em into men. Ask luke. Ask Topwrestler. Ask Aurum etc.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Pred getting kicked out of the USMC was the final straw for his sanity.
I remember he came to 30th ts after trying to join and I perm banned him

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola

I heard AsianP is a morally infallible figure and a functioning member of society, maybe Pred should spend more time with him then us I guess.

"x cant be bad because y is imperfect too"

well youre wrong but ok i guess

tbh, the most obnoxious of the lg are the only ones i personally dislike. dom13 is still an angel, im sure theres still some light in orcaryo, and im sure theres more quiet few who are just there for the melee or whatever, but all the people who spam threads with rehashed memes attempting to shit on people who beat them in nw stuff are no-lives who need a nice piece of ass to take out their daily frustration on rather than on a 5yo game's last-breath of a community. seriously, theres no actual reward for being good at nw, thats why people make up awards for themselves. ie. "best meleers" threads where people circle jerk each other over how "unique" and "innovative" their melee "styles" are

|Viper|

I heard AsianP is a morally infallible figure and a functioning member of society, maybe Pred should spend more time with him then us I guess.

"x cant be bad because y is imperfect too"

well youre wrong but ok i guess

tbh, the most obnoxious of the lg are the only ones i personally dislike. dom13 is still an angel, im sure theres still some light in orcaryo, and im sure theres more quiet few who are just there for the melee or whatever, but all the people who spam threads with rehashed memes attempting to shit on people who beat them in nw stuff are no-lives who need a nice piece of ass to take out their daily frustration on rather than on a 5yo game's last-breath of a community. seriously, theres no actual reward for being good at nw, thats why people make up awards for themselves. ie. "best meleers" threads where people circle jerk each other over how "unique" and "innovative" their melee "styles" are
+1

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Vetro you fly off the handle when someone calls you shit at the game, you can’t pretend to be with him here. Audiate I see that dig at my book, smh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
Vetro you fly off the handle when someone calls you shit at the game, you can’t pretend to be with him here. Audiate I see that dig at my book, smh

its a good book, i just cant read <3

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

U n d e r s t a n d a b l e

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile

You can't read, Theo can't write

|Viper|

I did before in the past but I at least don't give out personal information of other people and go on from there.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Stop going after each other on our thread  8). I only condone the culling of predurrdurr

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
I like it when Panda takes control

Oatmeal

Stop going after each other on our thread  8). I only condone the culling of predurrdurr
oilers suck