Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 262841 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Gnarly linebattle guys. I think everybody on the staff got a shot at leading. Props to the 10te and 27th for being bros and helping even the teams.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
Gnarly linebattle guys. I think everybody on the staff got a shot at leading. Props to the 10te and 27th for being bros and helping even the teams.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
Bump cause Pickett is holding me at gunpoint.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
When fucking around with your friends produces some awesome photos.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.944097218938207.1073741851.148190895195514&type=1
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Upon your resignation Millander I reserve the right to add you on facebook. K, thanks.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Upon your resignation Millander I reserve the right to add you on facebook. K, thanks.
literally lol'd Newkirk never change

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
literally lol'd Newkirk never change
I never do.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Feel free to hit me up man. Im not one of the guy who hides my identity or anything. As long as dudes dont post pictures online without my consent its all chill. I think I have about 10-14 15e members on facebook.

Heck you can even like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/15eVoltigeurs

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Now Newkirk go bump your own thread... God...

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Feel free to hit me up man. Im not one of the guy who hides my identity or anything. As long as dudes dont post pictures online without my consent its all chill. I think I have about 10-14 15e members on facebook.

Haha, I was one of those people that kind of kept my identity a secret until one of my old regiment members stayed up all night trying to find me on facebook just by clues they had heard me say in the past. And they did it too, they figured it out. Now I have about 15 of my own guys added, lol.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile

Haha, I was one of those people that kind of kept my identity a secret until one of my old regiment members stayed up all night trying to find me on facebook just by clues they had heard me say in the past. And they did it too, they figured it out. Now I have about 15 of my own guys added, lol.

Mine was always super easy to find even before I would link pictures of myself. Its pretty much a given in the 15e that every member has found my facebook. I generally only add guys to talk about reenacting though with a few exceptions.

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
I like bein friendz with Milly on Facebook :3

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Reaper yeh never post anything

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
I know :'(

Offline Airraider

• Corporal
  • Creator of officer aim and builder of the IXe Crib
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IV[33rdFKI]SLt_Janissary