Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 262833 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Great Job with the 1v1 guys. Sorry I had to miss it for work. Glad to see we are getting some numbers. Millander where did you get the uniforms with brown coats and bicorns??
I still cant get over how colorful and just outlandish some of these uniforms are.

Its another custom uniform from the 14e Ligne that I tweakeThe uniforms of the period were outlandish yes but they got very simplifies on campaign as you see with our 15e uniform.

Can you make me a in game skin Millander for the PLG... Oh....Wait....
Well im sorry but all of us can be the most famous fucking regiment ever!  :P

I plan on including the 3eVolt in my next 15e custom uniform pack. It will replace the Vistula Legion class ingame.

3e Regiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale Parade Dress.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 07:17:50 pm by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
  • Side: Confederacy
Super rad and neat pics Mill! Good luck in the 1v1 today scrublords

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
Spoiler
Great Job with the 1v1 guys. Sorry I had to miss it for work. Glad to see we are getting some numbers. Millander where did you get the uniforms with brown coats and bicorns??
I still cant get over how colorful and just outlandish some of these uniforms are.

Its another custom uniform from the 14e Ligne that I tweakeThe uniforms of the period were outlandish yes but they got very simplifies on campaign as you see with our 15e uniform.

Can you make me a in game skin Millander for the PLG... Oh....Wait....
Well im sorry but all of us can be the most famous fucking regiment ever!  :P

I plan on including the 3eVolt in my next 15e custom uniform pack. It will replace the Vistula Legion class ingame.

3e Regiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale Parade Dress.
[close]

My body is ready.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
heckla phresh

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Whats this? Blue coated Infantry on the Army's right flank near the Village of Plancoit? They dont look like Marshal Grouchy's corps. Surely Blucher cant have taken the field!

For those who dont get the waterloo reference it means we have a LB today versus the 2te Garde. Should be fun.
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline zapimngham

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]Sgt_Zap
Had a difficult 1v1 Lb today had a great time! GG and Gl to the 2te! Hope everyone enjoyed it !

Offline Dlineman

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Pnr_Zachie
We might've lost our 1v1 vs. the 2te Garde but they were very good and i feel like we did well!

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
Nice job today at the linebattle, fellas.

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
GG 15e

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
GG 15e
Thank you both!

The first video of us in a 1v1! Thanks for recording and good game to you guys!

Quality match versus the 2te. They played very very well as expected. Definitely great practice. If im not mistaken were all but clocked in to go into League 1. We fought our up most best. Also good practice versus the 111e before with a 9-1 victory. Our skill as a unit in both individual melee and how we perform as a group has greatly increased in the last two weeks since we have entered this tournament! I think this is destimant to you guys owing to your motivation and strive.

From here comes the real season where we will be facing "le creme" of the NA community. This will be a tough battle but will serve the reason we entered this tournament in the first place to better ourselves and as a regiment at the game and carry those skills over to our normal events.

Should be some fun shit!

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Screneshots of our two events today

Practive LB versus the 111e 9-1 Victory  :  Thanks for the battle 111e I think it was good practice for both of our matches.
Spoiler

[close]
League Match versus the 2te Garde 2-8 Defeat  :  Great fighting 2te you definitely showed your reputation. I hope we gave you guys a fun linebattle. Look forward to facing you in the regular season!
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
GG 15e
Thank you both!

Spoiler
[close]

The first video of us in a 1v1! Thanks for recording and good game to you guys!

Quality match versus the 2te. They played very very well as expected. Definitely great practice. If im not mistaken were all but clocked in to go into League 1. We fought our up most best. Also good practice versus the 111e before with a 9-1 victory. Our skill as a unit in both individual melee and how we perform as a group has greatly increased in the last two weeks since we have entered this tournament! I think this is destimant to you guys owing to your motivation and strive.

From here comes the real season where we will be facing "le creme" of the NA community. This will be a tough battle but will serve the reason we entered this tournament in the first place to better ourselves and as a regiment at the game and carry those skills over to our normal events.

Should be some fun shit!

Always happy to face quality friendly opponents like you guys. Good game tonight and best of wishes going into the start of league 1! :D

Offline Airraider

• Corporal
  • Creator of officer aim and builder of the IXe Crib
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IV[33rdFKI]SLt_Janissary
Always great to battle with other regiments in this awesome community. Thanks to the 111e and 2te for their great performances during their respective line battles with us!  :) :) :)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Our final score with our 3 playoff matches put together is 19-11. A far better record than many other contenders. Allot of regiment leaders have remarked how we have come out of left field and been the surprise contenders in the league this year. Look forward to carry thing this on into the real season.

We will also be having a dedicated artillery battery starting in roughly 2 weeks. We have been doing some hard recruiting to get the numbers to do that. I will write up a thread today or tomorrow with all the info and we will decide who will be commanding it. Artillerists will be decided at a later date.

Welcome to the newest Soldats!

Soldat de Deuxième : MotherPistachio
Soldat de Deuxième : alextheGR3AT55   
Soldat de Deuxième : GooseStick