Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 263310 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Great LB with great melee and attendance. I think our line was a bit unwealdy with so many guys. We will likely start doing artillery to supplement these numbers.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:11:16 am by Millander »
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Working on a new historically accurate custom banner. The original regimental fanion (flag) of the 15e has been lost to time but I was able to find a drawing of the fanion of the 13e Garde Voltigeurs which I drew the inspiration for the banner from.

Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
Would the 3eVolt's be the same? Just with a 3 instead of the 15?

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Im not sure. The 3e was one of the older "pre 1812" Garde Voltigeur Regiments so they might have had a more elaborate flag. This flag was as well dated for 1813. So im not sure but it would be a pretty safe guess to say yes.

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
Sweet

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
15wage
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
I would just like to say that I'm even though I'm resigning from the regiment, it was great playing with you guys. We had a lot of awesome moments and the 15e has been by far the best regiment I've ever been a part of thanks to all of you miscreants. I just want to try something new wit the PLG and of course, I will still be around on ts  :P.

Gren 4 ever,
Bacon

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:29:35 am by InUrBase, EatingUrBacon »
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I would just like to say that I'm even though I'm resigning from the regiment, it was great playing with you guys. We had a lot of awesome moments and the 15e has been by far the best regiment I've ever been a part of thanks to all of you miscreants. I just want to try something new wit the PLG and of course, I will still be around on ts  :P.

Gren 4 ever,
Bacon

ehhh get this PLG outta here this forum is for footsloggers only!

And thanks for the kind words bud. Good luck with the PLG and glad to see you will still be around (:

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Good luck tonight fwens.

Offline TheZach_Attack

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zach_Attack
Good luck tonight fwens.
yea it shud be fun

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Should be a tough fight. Admitting I expect the 2te to best us but it will be great practice and thats what were in this league as skirmishers for!

Be ruddy for a bully belly of fightin!

Screen of the brave and dissapointed fellows who showed up

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
The song that pops into my head when I think back to the 21e and it's glory
 :'(
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Oosten

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MaxMoanz
I will be back soon homies, just got the rugby tourny in Colorado and then I'm done!

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Great to hear man! I was just wondering yesterday when yo and goober would be back