Author Topic: [IXe] 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde Impériale (Under New Leadership) NA  (Read 263298 times)

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Yologuard is second only to devine creator so id say your good Beta :P
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
Yologuard is second only to devine creator so id say your good Beta :P
Not sure what that meant but, ok, so if Nco's die I can take over?
The first modder for NW.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Something I have been working on. Hoping to get some articles written by other corps members. Would you maybe want to write a peice about Iron Europe and its making etc beta?

view this in a new tab
[close]
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
it said shoto them for the 3eVolt part.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
thats filler from a very old thread I wrote. Going to update and edit it in time

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
Died three rounds in a row.

New command structure has been issued. Welcome to the staff Reaper and Bacon.
Looking forward to it!

Offline fasr32

• Private
  • hodor :O jk Gott schutz den kaiser von osterreich
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IXe[15e]SoP_Jaime_Lannister
  • Side: Confederacy
congrats reaper-senpai :DD
God Wills It

It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law.

“For such is the nature of man, that howsoever they may acknowledge many others to be more witty, or more eloquent, or more learned; Yet they will hardly believe there be many so wise as themselves: For they see their own wit at hand, and other mens at a distance.”

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Made some changes to the template. I want it to be 2-3 pages with articles contributed from all over the IX corps.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Heckyea3279

• Volunteer
  • piece of shit fuck
    • View Profile
Made some changes to the template. I want it to be 2-3 pages with articles contributed from all over the IX corps.

Spoiler
[close]
this is honestly pretty fucking cool
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ > slide to unlock ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Thanks man. I put up a thread on the IX corps forums. Hopefully folk will be interested. http://ixecorps.com/forum/m/18586091/viewthread/12130638-ix-corps-gazette-thoughts/page/1

Here is the Cover. Still a rough draft but I have the scheme down. I love the picture I just cant seem to find a high quality enough sketch.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
Thanks man. I put up a thread on the IX corps forums. Hopefully folk will be interested. http://ixecorps.com/forum/m/18586091/viewthread/12130638-ix-corps-gazette-thoughts/page/1

Here is the Cover. Still a rough draft but I have the scheme down. I love the picture I just cant seem to find a high quality enough sketch.

Spoiler
[close]

Millander this is really awesome! I did something like this for the 4te a while ago, I could go grab the link if you are interested.

Edit:

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 07:28:20 am by Walko »
Pointy stick champion

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
Looks good. The whole template and look took a long time. I started with the parchment style but decided to do the black and white effect.

Also changed the picture and format of the cover. Think it looks allot better this way.
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:06:19 am by Millander »

Offline Rune

• Brigadier General
  • <01:02:56> "[Louis] lou": i retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: runal
  • Side: Neutral
Good luck with the regiment.

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
  • Side: Confederacy
Before my computer crashed during the LB on the second map I had a Guadalcanal moment shooting charging Austrians. I don't know how many I killed. That was some crazy shit.
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
I think you ended with like 6 or so kills. It was pretty epic. Sadly I got clipped by cannons  in the beginning of the round on both rounds of that map.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:21:13 pm by Millander »